Tucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

13 weeks out from first show.. opinions please!

So I am about 13 weeks out from my first bodybuilding show. I have been on a cut diet for 1 week now. Im wondering what your opinions of my current body fat are. Im 5'8 and 169 in these pics which I took today. I need to cut down to 155 for the show. Also wondering if you think 13 weeks is enough time to shred down to 155 (with the correct diet of course).

(please mind my messy house)
    Attached Images

gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You look way ahead of the game. Lookin great for 13 weeks out. You could be ready in a shorter time tbh. You will do very good. Good size and symmetry.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking good - the legs take the longest and are hardest to get shredded so I wouldn't get complacent and let up the pace until you get to your goal. Holy thick peaked biceps though - great job

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Looking good - the legs take the longest and are hardest to get shredded so I wouldn't get complacent and let up the pace until you get to your goal. Holy thick peaked biceps though - great job
    Thanks for the reply a guys.. Do you think I have enough bodyfat left to lose another 15 without loosing too much muscle?

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Thanks for the reply a guys.. Do you think I have enough bodyfat left to lose another 15 without loosing too much muscle?
    I think you're right on track to come in shredded. KAs long as weight loss has been consistent (1-1.5 lbs/week) then keep on doing what you're doing because it seems to be working!

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what show are you planning on doing looks like you have a solid amount of muscle there thats for sure
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    what show are you planning on doing looks like you have a solid amount of muscle there thats for sure
    It's a ufe show in Hamilton ontario

Roberge150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a ufe show in Hamilton ontario
    you're takin' it home bud! don't worry ! lookin' good bud

Originally Posted by Roberge150 View Post
    you're takin' it home bud! don't worry ! lookin' good bud
    Haha thanks Roberg. I'm just getting nervous now that I won't make my weight class

Roberge150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha thanks Roberg. I'm just getting nervous now that I won't make my weight class
    yeah man, i feel ya! i just read the ultimate cutting diet article by Layne Norton, some really good information on there. I can only assume you've read this already, but here's the link if you haven't!!
    ....nvm i can't include links lol.. Just google "Layne Norton's ultimate cutting diet"

Organizing the meals is going to be the hardest part for me, and calculating Protein cals, Fat cals, and carb cals in a proper balance.

Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10) Connector is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking good bro, great for 13 weeks out!

Getting Contest Ready! BBingGuru's Avatar
    BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking good brother. I know this isn't really the advise you're looking for but I would hire a prep coach new time around. Not because you look bad ( because you don't, you have a great physique) but the coach will have everything worked out for you so you don't have to guess. Jut takes that stress off your mind. Best decision I ever made. You'll notice a huge difference. Keep it up though dude...excited to hear how you do!
    OPA Bodybuilder

Off-Season Mode

---[[[--------]]]---

W.O.W...listen to your body and what works for YOU...not for someone else...If lifting heavy works for you, DO IT, if 12-15 reps works for you...DO THAT THEN... also comes down to diet...do what works for you... EVERYONE is different!!!

chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000)
    lookin crazy bro!
    Mobilize,Strengthen,Breakdown,Repeat