Jumps over a bar for fun Highjumper21's Avatar
    Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000)

Agmatine sulfate?

So I orders a jar of SNS focus xt.
    In the package I get a free shaker cup and a sample pack of 12 agmatine pills. (Didn't even know they did that, I guess since it was my first purchase, idk)

I was and still and probably going to just throw out the agmatine but I started lookin online and thought it might be fun to try.

My questions are
    Is it safe?
    What exactly does it do? (I read online but I'd like a first hand account)
    Is it safe?
    Is it safe?
    And I guess I want to know what exactly does it do?

brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Safe. Theoretically increases NO/pumps. 1-1.5 grams pre-workout for me has been the ideal dose.

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Agmatine is a polyamine, and is thought to be involved in a range of physiological functions, including: cellular signalling and communication, hormonal action, and tissue growth. Agmatine itself is naturally produced in the body by the breakdown of arginine.
    The literature suggests that agmatine sulfate’s positive regulation of NO (nitric oxide) levels occur within the classical NO-eNOS (endothelial nitric oxide synthase) pathway. Like arginine, agmatine appears to increase plasma nitric oxide via functioning as a competitive inhibitor of nitric oxide synthase.

I've never seen research showing Agmatine to be unsafe.

Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So how would this help me?
    Would it make me faster? Stronger?

brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) brmdagaindmn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Highjumper21 View Post
    So how would this help me?
    Would it make me faster? Stronger?
    Increased NO leads to better blood flow leads to better nutrient delivery as well as oxygen delivery to the muscles (oxygen delivery being improved is probably the most beneficial effect of better blood flow).

Apart from that, aesthetically you can have fuller denser muscles and increased vascularity.

Originally Posted by brmdagaindmn View Post
    Increased NO leads to better blood flow leads to better nutrient delivery as well as oxygen delivery to the muscles (oxygen delivery being improved is probably the most beneficial effect of better blood flow).

Apart from that, aesthetically you can have fuller denser muscles and increased vascularity.

Well I'm not worried about my aesthetics but that sounds interesting

I also read that it increases GH and LH and testosterone

What do you think about that?

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/agmatine-sulfate/

Agmatine is naturally produced in the body by the breakdown of arginine. Supplementing with agmatine sulfate does many of the same things that arginine should do, but it seems to be much more effective. Agmatine sulfate has many benefits to the bodybuilder or athlete. The benefits if agmatine sulfate include enhanced muscle pumps, better nutrient partitioning (more calories are shuttled towards muscle tissue and less are stored as fat), and increased production of luteinizing hormone and growth hormone.

Agmatine sulfate appears to boost muscle pumps in a couple different ways. First, agmatine sulfate may improve nutrient partitioning, leading to more muscle glycogen (carbohydrates stored in muscle tissue) stored and consequently more water retained in the muscle. This can lead to a full look to the muscle and increase muscle pumps. Second, agmatine sulfate also appears to increase nitric oxide production by acting as a competitive inhibitor of the enzyme nitric oxide synthase. The nutrient partitioning effects of agmatine may be due to its possible ability to increase the insulin response to carbohydrates, and it may also have something to do with the increased blood flow to the muscle experienced with increased nitric oxide production. Agmatine sulfate may play a role in the hypothalamic control of luteinizing hormone and growth hormone release, leading to increased levels of these hormones.

As a result of these effects, supplementation with agmatine sulfate may improve athletic performance, increase muscle size, fullness, and vascularity, and may also increase fat loss. It may also have a couple of additional benefits like protection against free radical damage and an antidepressant effect. Arginine worked, but agmatine sulfate appears to be an even better option in terms of physique development and performance.
    goodbros, always and forever.

My thoughts on claims of GH and LH increases along with increased test is the following:

1) Not shown to be effective in human studies yet.
    2) Even if it does lead to increases, it's most likely too low to have any effects on strength or body composition.

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Although it may, you can find better solutions for naturally increasing GH and LH. One of my favorites being mucuna pruriens.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You will be after you run out of agmatine, the pumps/inflated look can be quite awesome
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agmatine is pretty fun to use, especially when paired with carbs pre workout. It's an amino acid, so safety issues are not a concern. You can play with the dosage to fit your needs, between 500mg and 1g pre workout is the usual dosage. Otherwise, some great info in here.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Ok thanks everyone for all the info

Since its safe ill probably play around with it and see how it makes me feel and what happens ect..

MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agmatine FTW!!!

NOS inhibitor
    Nootropic
    LH/GH stimulating
    Nutrient Partitioning

Easily one of my favorite supplements out there right now. I'm on my third bottle of Agmatine 500. I like to take 2 caps (1g) 30mins prior to training and another cap with my meal at dinner. Makes me feel goooood.

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IF fullness/pumps/vascularity are not of interest, agmatine has other benefits as well. Take it with high carb meals.
    Meow

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had to take 2 to 2.5 grams before I noticed anything from Agmatine. Most people get good results from the amounts mentioned but if you think you're a non-responder you might just need to up the dose like I had to

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    IF fullness/pumps/vascularity are not of interest, agmatine has other benefits as well. Take it with high carb meals.
    Patrick Arnold also says it should have intriguing mental effects that he was a fan of. Can't remember his exact words though

MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCEDILLO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Patrick Arnold also says it should have intriguing mental effects that he was a fan of. Can't remember his exact words though
    It significantly enhances my mood. Great nootropic imo.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MCEDILLO View Post
    It significantly enhances my mood. Great nootropic imo.
    was going to mention this as well......i typically take 2-3g a day at various times, noticeably better mood when using agmatine. improved sleep quality as well
    goodbros, always and forever.