Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Icebergie View Post
    Calling out koloxid

No neg beg, I just wanted to let you know that nobody has ever appreciated anything you've ever done to "contribute" to the "well-being" of any community. I would say the same for all the other *******s, but you are the only one that I've had the displeasure of interacting with. Please off yourself.
    lmao didnt even notice this. yes im bring back attention to myself

2013's gonna 2013

@visagex
    yE true online homie thx m8 almost offed myself because of that mean comment
    Last edited by koloxid; 07-25-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: i didnt even contribute in 11/12 doe
    <Made by Koloxoid>

letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    lmao didnt even notice this. yes im bring back attention to myself

2013's gonna 2013

@visagex
    yE true online homie thx m8 almost offed myself because of that mean comment
    i likes u

callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I said "hey, man" in the equipment section

then i got negged to -534,000

livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    hahah, post the funniest neg comment u ever got. Here is mine. I almost died laughing.

Here it is:

rep begging: "a good set of tits can be an asset. nomsayin? give me some reps now, kimm i need to get back up to 8,000 reps. u feel me, sexy?"

I said to the chick, " a good set of tits can be an asset. nomsayin? give me some reps now, kimm i need to get back up to 8k reps, u feel me sexy?"

LMFAO.

It was a mod neg too and deducted me 600 points. lmfao. As long as u r green is what counts right

LEts see if i can get red tonight
    Lol and green you will be, forever and ever and ever and ever and ever...
    400x1 DL
    385x1 SQ
    200x2 BP
    ★★★Tmiscplace2 Crew★★★
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    "Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil." -Psalm 23:4
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13

MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarquisJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What he get banned for?

letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MarquisJ View Post
    What he get banned for?
    in summary he got pissed at a mod from the over 35 section, and basically called him out

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WK's gone?

So much for Tmisc...

Φ United Misc Frat Φ