Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SongCry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SongCry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SongCry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SongCry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SongCry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SongCry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SongCry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SongCry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Muscle tech phase 8 PLEASE READ

Any muscle tech reps have anything to say about this ?

"Phase8 is a blend of milk protein concentrate (supplying calcium caseinate and whey), whey protein concentrate, micellar casein, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, and whey protein isolate. As with any protein powder, the effects of this product are fairly straightforward: it provides the body with an essential nutrient, protein. Protein powder serves as a convenient, tasty, high-quality, low-calorie way of reaching daily protein requirements. Exercising individuals require more protein than their sedentary counterparts, and the RDA values for protein have been firmly established as insufficient for athletes and active individuals. Protein powder is more of a matter of convenience than anything else, because it ensures that individuals get the right amount of protein each day.

Although there’s really no staggering difference in the performance of popular types of protein on the market, I’m a huge fan of protein blends and I believe a mix of high-quality sources is the optimal choice. Given sufficient total protein for the day, it's highly unlikely to make any measurable difference whether a person is using whey, casein, or a blend. With that said, the combination of whey and casein should be superior to either in isolation. The whey provides a quick hit of aminos to boost protein synthesis, while the casein provides a longer source of aminos to blunt protein breakdown. You get a spike from the whey along with a sustained level from the casein, plus you get slightly different amino acid profiles. Despite the old bro belief that a purely fast protein is ideal post-workout, research supports that slow proteins or a combination of slow and fast proteins are more effective. Quoting from a study looking at the effects of a protein blend, "The timed release of amino acids into the circulation is associated with greater SMPS [skeletal muscle protein synthesis] rates and lean body mass gains. These authors attributed the benefits of the protein blend to differences in digestion rates that prolonged the increase in blood amino acid levels, resulting in greater muscle amino acid uptake. Blending [proteins] also creates a more balanced amino acid profile, specifically for BCAAs, glutamine, and arginine. This may confer an advantage because a more balanced amino acid profile might provide for a wider range of benefits (e.g., acid-base balance, growth hormone release, enhanced muscle blood flow, immunity) than a single protein source rich in only 1 or 2 of these key amino acids.” Furthermore, a study on whey and casein found that fast proteins are burned off for energy to a greater degree than slower digesting proteins, and fast proteins are more absorbed by the gut. Their fast digestion speed leads to greater digestive losses, more oxidation via deamination, and provides less amino acids to skeletal muscle. These reasons are a big part of why slower digesting proteins invariably lead to better overall protein retention in the body.

The protein percentage of Phase8 is relatively low. A 42g scoop yields 26g of protein, making the formula 61.9% protein. Upon further examination, the actual protein percentage is likely even lower. The tub states that each serving contains 4.6g BCAAs. High-quality proteins contain 20-25% BCAA, so this doesn’t add up if each scoop has 26g of protein. The amount should be 5.2-6.5g BCAAs. The explanation for this is simple: there are not 26g of protein per serving. I noticed taurine and glycine in the full list of ingredients, which are seemingly being counted as protein. Creatine has been used in this way as well, because these ingredients are less expensive than whey or casein. You may be wondering how companies are able to pull this off. When a protein supplement is tested for its protein content, the test measures the total amount of nitrogen in a sample and calculates the protein based on nitrogen levels. By adding ingredients that are high in nitrogen, the tests can be tricked into thinking a product is higher in protein than it really is. In reality, Phase8 probably has 18-23g of intact protein per scoop, and the formula is spiked with taurine and glycine to bolster the protein percentage. Taurine and glycine are cheap and adding them to the formula lowers the cost. This makes the ratio of BCAA content go down and raises the perceived protein content. The point of protein powder is protein, and when you purchase a product with these ingredients, it’s important to realize that it subtracts from the total amount of protein that you’re actually getting.

MuscleTech touts that “Phase8 has the unique ability to release amino acids in your bloodstream for 8 hours after taking it.” This is true for micellar casein, which has been shown to provide amino acids for around 8 hours to the body. The problem with many protein blends is every protein source is lumped into a proprietary blend, and there’s no way of truly knowing the proportions in the formula. I feel that micellar casein and whey protein isolate are the two best proteins in Phase8, but there is no mention about the quantities in which these are present. The FDA requires the dietary ingredients in a proprietary blend to be listed in order of predominance by weight, but manufacturers have found a way around this by grouping several ingredients into a blend, which moves them up the hierarchy of ingredients on the label. For example, the first ingredient in Phase8 is “Protein Blend” with 6 types of proteins listed in parenthesis. Only the total sum of this blend outweighs the next ingredient, and if the proteins weren’t bundled together, most sources would probably be outweighed by the fillers and flavoring in Phase8. It’s no surprise the least expensive proteins, milk protein concentrate and whey protein concentrate, are the first two proteins listed in the blend. Without the proprietary blend, the order on the ingredients list would be completely different, and micellar casein and whey protein isolate may very well be at the bottom of the list.

One thing that made me question the amount of casein in Phase8 is the calcium content. Casein is rich in calcium, yet there is a mere 20mg of calcium in Phase8. After comparing this to various pure casein products, I discovered that many of them provide around 500mg of calcium per serving. The primary source of casein in Phase8 is calcium caseinate coming from milk protein concentrate. Calcium Caseinate is generally regarded as inferior to micellar casein because it’s denatured during processing. For this reason, I prefer micellar casein because it’s more structurally intact. Whether or not this affects measurable physical outcomes has not yet been determined by clinical trials (i.e. comparing calcium caseinate versus micellar casein on healthy trainees). Regardless, I wish MuscleTech had used a higher quality milk protein isolate instead, which contains around 80% micellar casein. Additionally, calcium caseinate’s digestion and absorption properties lie somewhere between those of whey and micellar casein, so it doesn’t provide amino acids for up to 8 hours.

My final nitpick is that Phase8 is slightly higher in carbs than I normally like. It has 7g of carbs per serving, which isn’t unreasonable, but I suspect this mostly comes from maltodextrin, a useless filler. If it weren’t for the protein blend altering the order of ingredients, I imagine maltodextrin would be listed as the second or third most abundant ingredient. It’s an empty-calorie carb that is added to take up space or contribute to the texture and mouth feel. In conclusion, there are lots of protein powders claiming a sustained release, but customers are usually not getting what they believe. Companies wish to avoid using substantial amounts of casein in their products because it’s more costly than whey. If you’re going to spend your hard earned money on a protein blend, it would be nice to know you’re paying for a high-quality product.

The flavor I had was Milk Chocolate. Chocolate is such a basic and common flavor, and it’s tough to make a chocolate protein powder stand out from the competition. Had Phase8 blown me away in the taste department, I might have been willing to mostly overlook my peeves with the formula. Unfortunately, it was nothing special. I’ve had worse, but this was basically cocoa and sweetener. The consistency wasn’t as thick as I hoped it would be for a protein blend, which is another reason why I had doubts about the amount of casein. I liked that the powder was fluffy instead of grainy, even though it’s a bit messy when scooping out of the tub. Overall, I don’t see any reason why I would buy this product again or recommend it to others. As consumers, we have to decide whether we are willing to support a company that is taking advantage of our trust, and using labeling loopholes to make more money. An ingredient may test out as nitrogen, but this shouldn’t give companies the liberty to call it a whole protein. At the very least, this method should be considered misleading, and quite possibly a legal violation. Given the issues with protein percentage, hidden ratios, carb content, and subpar taste, there are many things that need to be corrected with Phase8 in order for me to consider it in the future. Also, the price does not come close to accurately reflecting the quality. Even if this product were 50% off of the current price, I still don’t think it would be worth the cash.''

Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negncic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you are supposed to ignore that and be hypnotized by the continuous bogo.
    PES
    Evomuse
    Controlled Labs

Dost thou even HOIST?! eclipze926's Avatar
    eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuarking Cliffs M8 WHERE ARE THE CLIFFS!!

Originally Posted by SongCry View Post
    Any muscle tech reps have anything to say about this ?

"Phase8 is a blend of milk protein concentrate (supplying calcium caseinate and whey), whey protein concentrate, micellar casein, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, and whey protein isolate. As with any protein powder, the effects of this product are fairly straightforward: it provides the body with an essential nutrient, protein. Protein powder serves as a convenient, tasty, high-quality, low-calorie way of reaching daily protein requirements. Exercising individuals require more protein than their sedentary counterparts, and the RDA values for protein have been firmly established as insufficient for athletes and active individuals. Protein powder is more of a matter of convenience than anything else, because it ensures that individuals get the right amount of protein each day.

Although there’s really no staggering difference in the performance of popular types of protein on the market, I’m a huge fan of protein blends and I believe a mix of high-quality sources is the optimal choice. Given sufficient total protein for the day, it's highly unlikely to make any measurable difference whether a person is using whey, casein, or a blend. With that said, the combination of whey and casein should be superior to either in isolation. The whey provides a quick hit of aminos to boost protein synthesis, while the casein provides a longer source of aminos to blunt protein breakdown. You get a spike from the whey along with a sustained level from the casein, plus you get slightly different amino acid profiles. Despite the old bro belief that a purely fast protein is ideal post-workout, research supports that slow proteins or a combination of slow and fast proteins are more effective. Quoting from a study looking at the effects of a protein blend, "The timed release of amino acids into the circulation is associated with greater SMPS [skeletal muscle protein synthesis] rates and lean body mass gains. These authors attributed the benefits of the protein blend to differences in digestion rates that prolonged the increase in blood amino acid levels, resulting in greater muscle amino acid uptake. Blending [proteins] also creates a more balanced amino acid profile, specifically for BCAAs, glutamine, and arginine. This may confer an advantage because a more balanced amino acid profile might provide for a wider range of benefits (e.g., acid-base balance, growth hormone release, enhanced muscle blood flow, immunity) than a single protein source rich in only 1 or 2 of these key amino acids.” Furthermore, a study on whey and casein found that fast proteins are burned off for energy to a greater degree than slower digesting proteins, and fast proteins are more absorbed by the gut. Their fast digestion speed leads to greater digestive losses, more oxidation via deamination, and provides less amino acids to skeletal muscle. These reasons are a big part of why slower digesting proteins invariably lead to better overall protein retention in the body.

The protein percentage of Phase8 is relatively low. A 42g scoop yields 26g of protein, making the formula 61.9% protein. Upon further examination, the actual protein percentage is likely even lower. The tub states that each serving contains 4.6g BCAAs. High-quality proteins contain 20-25% BCAA, so this doesn’t add up if each scoop has 26g of protein. The amount should be 5.2-6.5g BCAAs. The explanation for this is simple: there are not 26g of protein per serving. I noticed taurine and glycine in the full list of ingredients, which are seemingly being counted as protein. Creatine has been used in this way as well, because these ingredients are less expensive than whey or casein. You may be wondering how companies are able to pull this off. When a protein supplement is tested for its protein content, the test measures the total amount of nitrogen in a sample and calculates the protein based on nitrogen levels. By adding ingredients that are high in nitrogen, the tests can be tricked into thinking a product is higher in protein than it really is. In reality, Phase8 probably has 18-23g of intact protein per scoop, and the formula is spiked with taurine and glycine to bolster the protein percentage. Taurine and glycine are cheap and adding them to the formula lowers the cost. This makes the ratio of BCAA content go down and raises the perceived protein content. The point of protein powder is protein, and when you purchase a product with these ingredients, it’s important to realize that it subtracts from the total amount of protein that you’re actually getting.

MuscleTech touts that “Phase8 has the unique ability to release amino acids in your bloodstream for 8 hours after taking it.” This is true for micellar casein, which has been shown to provide amino acids for around 8 hours to the body. The problem with many protein blends is every protein source is lumped into a proprietary blend, and there’s no way of truly knowing the proportions in the formula. I feel that micellar casein and whey protein isolate are the two best proteins in Phase8, but there is no mention about the quantities in which these are present. The FDA requires the dietary ingredients in a proprietary blend to be listed in order of predominance by weight, but manufacturers have found a way around this by grouping several ingredients into a blend, which moves them up the hierarchy of ingredients on the label. For example, the first ingredient in Phase8 is “Protein Blend” with 6 types of proteins listed in parenthesis. Only the total sum of this blend outweighs the next ingredient, and if the proteins weren’t bundled together, most sources would probably be outweighed by the fillers and flavoring in Phase8. It’s no surprise the least expensive proteins, milk protein concentrate and whey protein concentrate, are the first two proteins listed in the blend. Without the proprietary blend, the order on the ingredients list would be completely different, and micellar casein and whey protein isolate may very well be at the bottom of the list.

One thing that made me question the amount of casein in Phase8 is the calcium content. Casein is rich in calcium, yet there is a mere 20mg of calcium in Phase8. After comparing this to various pure casein products, I discovered that many of them provide around 500mg of calcium per serving. The primary source of casein in Phase8 is calcium caseinate coming from milk protein concentrate. Calcium Caseinate is generally regarded as inferior to micellar casein because it’s denatured during processing. For this reason, I prefer micellar casein because it’s more structurally intact. Whether or not this affects measurable physical outcomes has not yet been determined by clinical trials (i.e. comparing calcium caseinate versus micellar casein on healthy trainees). Regardless, I wish MuscleTech had used a higher quality milk protein isolate instead, which contains around 80% micellar casein. Additionally, calcium caseinate’s digestion and absorption properties lie somewhere between those of whey and micellar casein, so it doesn’t provide amino acids for up to 8 hours.

My final nitpick is that Phase8 is slightly higher in carbs than I normally like. It has 7g of carbs per serving, which isn’t unreasonable, but I suspect this mostly comes from maltodextrin, a useless filler. If it weren’t for the protein blend altering the order of ingredients, I imagine maltodextrin would be listed as the second or third most abundant ingredient. It’s an empty-calorie carb that is added to take up space or contribute to the texture and mouth feel. In conclusion, there are lots of protein powders claiming a sustained release, but customers are usually not getting what they believe. Companies wish to avoid using substantial amounts of casein in their products because it’s more costly than whey. If you’re going to spend your hard earned money on a protein blend, it would be nice to know you’re paying for a high-quality product.

The flavor I had was Milk Chocolate. Chocolate is such a basic and common flavor, and it’s tough to make a chocolate protein powder stand out from the competition. Had Phase8 blown me away in the taste department, I might have been willing to mostly overlook my peeves with the formula. Unfortunately, it was nothing special. I’ve had worse, but this was basically cocoa and sweetener. The consistency wasn’t as thick as I hoped it would be for a protein blend, which is another reason why I had doubts about the amount of casein. I liked that the powder was fluffy instead of grainy, even though it’s a bit messy when scooping out of the tub. Overall, I don’t see any reason why I would buy this product again or recommend it to others. As consumers, we have to decide whether we are willing to support a company that is taking advantage of our trust, and using labeling loopholes to make more money. An ingredient may test out as nitrogen, but this shouldn’t give companies the liberty to call it a whole protein. At the very least, this method should be considered misleading, and quite possibly a legal violation. Given the issues with protein percentage, hidden ratios, carb content, and subpar taste, there are many things that need to be corrected with Phase8 in order for me to consider it in the future. Also, the price does not come close to accurately reflecting the quality. Even if this product were 50% off of the current price, I still don’t think it would be worth the cash.''
    D: 385 B: 264 S: 365 #1000 club
    2016 goal - Make it to the gym 4 times a week, and somehow get back bench past 200 lbs

"There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol! Good luck getting a response. I'm still waiting on a response in another thread about the added taurine and glycine and effecting the actual protein amounts in phase8.

Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ricky5295 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    taste like ass anyway...trash it!

evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Glad you posted this. I was going to try out my Phase 8 sample after my workout today, instead I think I'll just toss it

ed2345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed2345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed2345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed2345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed2345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed2345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed2345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed2345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like the taste of phase 8, but it does feel like my body isnt getting the protein it needs from phase 8. i actually think i got weaker after starting on it and muscles were getting sore for a whole week,. i have ordered different protein
    now and im not sure if im gonna finish the phase 8, i still have 1 sealed 2lbs container left of it.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    popcorn.gif
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ed2345 View Post
    i like the taste of phase 8, but it does feel like my body isnt getting the protein it needs from phase 8. i actually think i got weaker after starting on it and muscles were getting sore for a whole week,. i have ordered different protein
    now and im not sure if im gonna finish the phase 8, i still have 1 sealed 2lbs container left of it.
    lolwut?
    May 2004 - 225 lbs.
    May 2010 - 145 lbs.

Live and breathe Mizzou and St. Louis sports!

Completed logs/reviews on: Controlled Labs White Pump, White Flood Reborn, PROnom23, White Flood, & Sample Pack, MuscleTech Phase 8, Anabolic Halo, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite & Amino Build, Gaspari Nutrition GlycoFuse & AminoLast, Scivation Xtend & Novem

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lots of phase8 haters in here. I'm surprised people actually don't like the taste of milk chocolate phase8 since it is one of the better tasting chocolate proteins out there IMO.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you are blaming phase8 for making you feel weaker? I have been using phase8 for almost a month now and i don't feel weaker, in fact i would say i have gotten stronger. Though i'm pretty sure protein shakes don't make you stronger, but are used to help get in daily protein intake.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    So you are blaming phase8 for making you feel weaker? I have been using phase8 for almost a month now and i don't feel weaker, in fact i would say i have gotten stronger. Though i'm pretty sure protein shakes don't make you stronger, but are used to help get in daily protein intake.
    ^This
    I never thought protein powder will make you weaker....

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by evanmaldonado View Post
    Glad you posted this. I was going to try out my Phase 8 sample after my workout today, instead I think I'll just toss it
    Uh if you're going to do something that stupid send it my way.

Will also take this off your hands.

Any other morons out there that want to toss their Phase 8 lemme know.

Also. OP, the way it sounds to me you just need to eat steak, otherwise you're just going to b*tch about every protein and write a novel about that too.

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That you BTL?

cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No problems with Phase8 Vanilla flavor...although it does have a slight after taste but overall, I like it.....

However, Allmax has taken the crown for me....
    ---- COUNTRY MIKE APPRECIATION CREW ----

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SongCry View Post

Command + F + "?" = 0 of 0.

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actually found that an interesting read. Seems like someone has done their homework.

In for MT reps.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Command + F + "?" = 0 of 0.
    Problem is, you are using a mac.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Actually found that an interesting read. Seems like someone has done their homework.

In for MT reps.

Problem is, you are using a mac.
    Search around and you'll see dozens of these threads.

Mac/Apple >>

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If only the OP knew how to use [quote] brackets to make that gigantic essay a little more readable he might actually get some serious replies...

Lack of bolding, lack of it italics......, I bailed after the first 3 sentences.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    If only the OP knew how to use quote brackets to make that gigantic essay a little more readable he might actually get some serious replies...

Lack of bolding, lack of it italics......, I bailed after the first 3 sentences.
    It's a copy/paste of BTL's review before he removed it off bb.com if you remember.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=sloop;1107913593]If only the OP knew how to use
    brackets to make that gigantic essay a little more readable he might actually get some serious replies...

It's OK, he was just quoting BTL. We all know a competing rep wouldn't post a bad review with any hidden agenda, right?
    RIP in Peace

UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnHappyGilmore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You will also see no answers from any muscletech rep in any of those threads.

Glad to see you guys stand behind your product and answer any question that may arise about phase8.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UnHappyGilmore View Post
    You will also see no answers from any muscletech rep in any of those threads.

Glad to see you guys stand behind your product and answer any question that may arise about phase8.
    Supp slut, Why don't you go log on your other account?
    oh wait..
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    If only the OP knew how to use quote brackets to make that gigantic essay a little more readable he might actually get some serious replies...

you made it further then me. Didn't feel like reading a boring novel.

AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlienLifeForm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO. Every protein blend doesn't come with the exact dosages of each protein they state it has. When they mix all the different proteins i doubt that all of them disperse equally in the mixture of how the label states the dosages. ETC. Inaccurate.

Might as well buy all the blends separate(Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, Casein, Egg Protein, and Hydrolyzed Whey) and just make your own protein blend with accurate dosages of each. If you buy 2 pound tubes of each protein, each tub usually haves 30 servings and if you use half a serving of each protein it = about 50 grams of protein per serving of all combined into 1 serving. At this rate each tub will last you 2 months. Something I have always planned on doing. I might give it a try.

Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lots of protein blends have taurine and glycine now a days. I don't agree with it either, so I don't buy ones with it. Your wasting your time instigating things with reps who have no control over the formulation.
    I already did this once and it was pointless, stupid, and a waste of time

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mac/Apple >>
    Do any of the dozens of these threads have legit replies from MT reps?
    Sorry for my ignorance.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "probably has 18-23g of intact protein per scoop" works for me no issues here. Taste pretty good too.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Do any of the dozens of these threads have legit replies from MT reps?
    Sorry for my ignorance.
    I'm still not sure what the question is.

SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive been saying this for a long time, they pray on naive gooks who dont know any better than just to take protein for its taste, just looking at the ingredients and nutrition facts you can tell its a low quality protein.

People only take it for its taste, lololol, jokes on them..