defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100)

How to talk to girls ive never talked to

ve known who this girl is for a year, and my friends sister is best friend with her and he is good friend with get too. She is going to be a senior andI'm gonna be a sophomore . I find her to be the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I'm sleeping over his house right now and so is she.I'm down stairs in the living room and she's in her friend room. My friend told her that I said she's really pretty and he said she responded with "I'm flattered". My question is do I even have a chance with her and how do I strike up a conversation with her, or any random girl ?? Please answer I've never gone up to a random girl before..

erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by defenceluke View Post
    ve known who this girl is for a year, and my friends sister is best friend with her and he is good friend with get too. She is going to be a senior andI'm gonna be a sophomore . I find her to be the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I'm sleeping over his house right now and so is she.I'm down stairs in the living room and she's in her friend room. My friend told her that I said she's really pretty and he said she responded with "I'm flattered". My question is do I even have a chance with her and how do I strike up a conversation with her, or any random girl ?? Please answer I've never gone up to a random girl before..
    Ofcourse you have a chance with her, but you'll never know unless you try. If you dont try, someone who is ugly and disgusting is gonna take your place and steal her from you. Just use this:

"Hey I think you're really cute, we should get to know each other."

Always works for me

SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveTran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have confidence and just ask her whats up or anything you want to talk about and the convo will get better then as soon as you know it, you will have her number its better to try and talk to her cause trust me you will regret it if you dont

erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erima98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SteveTran View Post
    Have confidence and just ask her whats up or anything you want to talk about and the convo will get better then as soon as you know it, you will have her number its better to try and talk to her cause trust me you will regret it if you dont
    This.
    And you cant fear rejection. A lot of people get rejected and they feel like ****, like losers. If you ever get rejected, just think, she doesnt even know me for who i am. I couldve been the best boyfriend an she lost her chance.

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by defenceluke View Post
    in this day an age at highschool age, popularity and age are often factors whats the age cap, and are you cool at school>? saying "im flattered" just sounds polite to me.

One thing to take away is that, who really gives a **** what the outcome is? it doesnt end the world. just go for it

wont know till you try though bro, let us know if you get creamed lol
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just go and talk to her, Pictures , GL OP
    Small man to BIG MAN = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151293303

R.I.P Zyzz

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is 23 but creating a thread in tmisc?

LOL @ 14 and 16 year olds "advising" a 23 year old.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

i dont understand tho, you said youre a sophomore but your stats say 23?

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    "I'm flattered."

Lol no chance, but go for it anyway.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

j-rod_kw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by erima98 View Post
    i dont understand tho, you said youre a sophomore but your stats say 23?
    could mean he's a sophmore in college....? just throwing that out there...

Originally Posted by j-rod_kw View Post
    could mean he's a sophmore in college....? just throwing that out there...
    ohh true

defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100) defenceluke is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Manc33 View Post
    OP is 23 but creating a thread in tmisc?

LOL @ 14 and 16 year olds "advising" a 23 year old.
    I thought u had to be a certain age to join the site, chill out I'll change it now

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just tell her shes cute and that would you like to get to know her. Trust me. If you get rejected, who cares.

Never let a pretty girl go. She could be your wife...

savagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) savagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We, guys, need to have enough auto esteem to accept a rejection, it's normal and it can happen, so we can't fear it

Ask her help with a work or sth, once she's almost a senior.

Good luck

Originally Posted by SteveTran View Post
    Thank you. I left and didn't have a chance to talk to her and probably still wouldn't have the balls but I'm going over his house again this week and she'll prob be their

Keep us posted OP tell us how it went

aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10) aVillain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yo even if she turns you down keep calm and give it time...chicks come around when they know you like them.

RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If she turns you down, it will feel like HELL.
    S: 185
    B: 155
    D: 315

JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500)
    "I'm flattered" is a sarcastic comment. No op, you don't have a chance.

LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittoAsianBoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro, just look deep into her eyes and give her the Hodgetwins mating call.

YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Works every damn time.

Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brah just phuckin go talk to her straight up, bishes love confidence. If you dont you will regret it and keep wondering what would of happend or if you get rejected think of it in this way. The more you get rejected or in awkward situations the more confident you get for the future so go for it. Who gives a phuck what happens.

MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sit outside her house and watch every single solitary movement..never fails. Kidding, confidence, don't fear rejection, and some more confidence
    No advertising in sig line

Best lifts at <180lbs bodyweight
    425x5 deadlift
    265x11 squat
    250x5 bench
    135x15 standing military press
    BW+135lb dips x5

Originally Posted by LittoAsianBoi View Post
    Bro, just look deep into her eyes and give her the Hodgetwins mating call.

YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Works every damn time.
    Lmaooooooooo