Nay89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nay89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what days should i do what muscle groups

Im trying to turn my fat in to muscle but i don't know if to go straight cardio then try build muscle after or try turn the fat i have straight to muscle? Im also wondering which days should i do certain muscles and which muscles go on the same day

Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i think you need to do some serious research first. fat and muscle are two separate tissues, one cannot turn into the other. you should search for beginner workout plans in the stickies.

Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arcanefrost will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jump on an expert written routine like all pro's, icecreamfitness 5x5, starting strength, ...

You can't turn fat into muscle but it is possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time during your first months of training

shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000)
    start by reading bodybuilding books like the bodybuilding bible etc.
    always start off working the biggest muscle and work you way down to the smallest muscle
    you can do a routine day 1. push excercises day2. pull excercises day3.legs rest repeat
    if you are natural you have to workout more frequently with more intensity, bro splits or 5 day splits are mostly steroid users who need to add more variety into there excercises
    you can gain good muscle but ive seen the best results working a muscle group 2-3 times a week eating alot and getting alot of rest

not saying 5 days splits are for juicers alot of nattys do them as well
    but if your natural training one muscle group per week it is not enough
    $broke from supplements crew$
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suggest a 3x week full body program and a calorie deficit.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01