spartafd10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Brand new to this world and need some advice

I'm a 25 year old male. I'm in the worst shape I've ever been in. I decided to make a change permanently. I got my wife on board and we restructured our entire diet to be as healthy as can be. Last week I started lifting and running everyday. I've been gradually increasing my time/distance, and alternating my workouts. Yesterday I started taking C4 extreme as a pre-workout (I love it!). I also picked up cell-mass as a post workout and a can of M-Stak to help the transformation along. This is my second day on the supplements and I've been nauseous all day. My workout was great and I ran a couple miles as well before work. I've been eating food and drinking protein shakes as most suggest. My question is, Is the nausea my body adjusting to the lifestyle and shock of the supplements and it will fade over the next few days? Or am I doing something wrong? I feel awesome mentally and can already see some changes physically. Just curious if the nausea will fade? Thanks in advance for the help!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spartafd10 View Post
    I'm a 25 year old male. I'm in the worst shape I've ever been in. I decided to make a change permanently. I got my wife on board and we restructured our entire diet to be as healthy as can be. Last week I started lifting and running everyday. I've been gradually increasing my time/distance, and alternating my workouts. Yesterday I started taking C4 extreme as a pre-workout (I love it!). I also picked up cell-mass as a post workout and a can of M-Stak to help the transformation along. This is my second day on the supplements and I've been nauseous all day. My workout was great and I ran a couple miles as well before work. I've been eating food and drinking protein shakes as most suggest. My question is, Is the nausea my body adjusting to the lifestyle and shock of the supplements and it will fade over the next few days? Or am I doing something wrong? I feel awesome mentally and can already see some changes physically. Just curious if the nausea will fade? Thanks in advance for the help!
    Could be both

Think about it.. you have been on the American way for way too long so your body maybe reacting. Also some spps work differently for everyone. i.e I can NOT take N.O. xpolde yet my bud has no issues.

you may want to increase water intake as well.

good luck.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe start with 1/2 dosage of these supplements and work your way up to full dose over the coarse of a week or two.

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drinking enough water ?

All them supplements dehydrate you (well maybe not M-stak) plus the amount of cardio youre doing
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New to the misc, here's some rules
    A. don't be an idiot
    2. don't post dumbshyt threads like this, at least in this section
    D. stop buying shyt you can get at GNC
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?