Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000)
    I too received immediate confirmation for my online order, but haven't received anything for my phone order yet. I'm sure they're working it.

md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If their "freight" sale works for free shipping on the power cages they sell then someone could possibly get a nice Promaxima cage at a good price. At this point I don't have much confidence, though.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by md99 View Post
    I had also gotten receipts.

I received tracking numbers for the mats I ordered so I believe those will work out fine. After looking closer at their Power System bumpers, the "Premium" plates look like they may be close to equivalent to the Pendlays but their standard bumper plates are certainly not.

I sent them an email expressing my frustration and asking them what they can do to compensate but I haven't heard anything back yet.
    If you end up getting Power System plates, please do a review here. I'd like to know if they're worth getting in the event that they have another sale.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    should of checked this yesterday about splitting the order for free shipping

back to searching local ads for dumbbells, brb, people asking 1$+/lbs when they are less than that new

behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) behrmode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuuuuuuuuuuu was looking for dbs too. would've jumped on this right away
    BT: Kyle#11724

Never Getting Married Crew

*SoClose*

♥ RAINBOW ZUMBA♥

md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    If you end up getting Power System plates, please do a review here. I'd like to know if they're worth getting in the event that they have another sale.
    Will do. I'm going to see what kind of discount they'll offer me and if the price is right I may take a chance on them.

snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by md99 View Post
    If their "freight" sale works for free shipping on the power cages they sell then someone could possibly get a nice Promaxima cage at a good price. At this point I don't have much confidence, though.
    It's probably exempt, here's a link with possible exemptions to the free freight:

www . power-systems.com/t-ProductExemption.aspx

cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got a receipt in the email within a few minutes of placing the order. Haven't gotten a shipping notification yet though.
    Yea, I wasn't clear. Meant confirmation that things were in stock, I got the order receipt as well. Checked my account, most orders marked as shipped except the pendlay bumper one, despite no further emails.

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did the code "excess" work for you guys? mine isnt working but i really want to order!
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just got an email that the 4 45 pound bumper plates are out of stock for me too. I put my order in at 10:23 am central time yesterday, and apparently just missed the cutoff.

I ordered the color bumpers and they told me they are shipping me black pendlays in the 25's and 10's though my receipt states they are colored bumpers.

Representative Melissa says that they never had colored bumper plates, and even though description says colored, the product number when searched comes up as black bumpers.

I asked if they would upgrade me to the 45 pound bumpers on the premium in house brand, since those are solid rubber, where the "bumper plates" are rubber over cast iron, and they said they could waive the shipping, but would charge me full price for them.

Actually I get the being out of a product, and am bummed, but not upset. Expecting colors from advertising, and getting blacks is disappointing.

Basically nothing was offered as a way to make up for any of it.
    The good news is that my plate mates are in stock :-l

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    did the code "excess" work for you guys? mine isnt working but i really want to order!
    The topic is a day old and it was a one day only sale.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scottofio View Post
    Just got an email that the 4 45 pound bumper plates are out of stock for me too. I put my order in at 10:23 am central time yesterday, and apparently just missed the cutoff.

I ordered the color bumpers and they told me they are shipping me black pendlays in the 25's and 10's though my receipt states they are colored bumpers.

Representative Melissa says that they never had colored bumper plates, and even though description says colored, the product number when searched comes up as black bumpers.

I asked if they would upgrade me to the 45 pound bumpers on the premium in house brand, since those are solid rubber, where the "bumper plates" are rubber over cast iron, and they said they could waive the shipping, but would charge me full price for them.

Actually I get the being out of a product, and am bummed, but not upset. Expecting colors from advertising, and getting blacks is disappointing.

Basically nothing was offered as a way to make up for any of it.
    The good news is that my plate mates are in stock :-l
    Are these the colored Pendlay Econs? I think you'll be happier with the black. The colored ones are not an impressive looking plate in person. They have a faded and beat up look to them.
    Last edited by GarageIron; 07-18-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Probably the econ's. I can't imagine they were elite's but there was never pic's posted on the sight, so I just had the description to go by which was off.

Hey they still bounce right? And yeah I probably will like the black.
    I live down the road from fringe sport, so I'm sure I can go down and pick up some 45's of the black troy VTX or the black One fit Wonders.
    Call me particular, but if I'm buying new....I like **** to match.

I'll get over it :P

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jtaliani View Post
    Just ordered another pair of PlateMates. I need to go to bed I keep convincing myself to go back to the site.
    I should have heeded this warning.. I ended up with another order last night, for a 36kg comp kettlebell.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scottofio View Post
    Probably the econ's. I can't imagine they were elite's but there was never pic's posted on the sight, so I just had the description to go by which was off.

Hey they still bounce right? And yeah I probably will like the black.
    I live down the road from fringe sport, so I'm sure I can go down and pick up some 45's of the black troy VTX or the black One fit Wonders.
    Call me particular, but if I'm buying new....I like **** to match.

I'll get over it :P
    Pendlay's have very little bounce and are a great bumper. I have a feeling the VTX plates will match quite nicely. Based on the colored ones I've seen, I'd say stick to the black.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cliffs:

1. Yesterday Poster orders 2 each of the Penday 10lb and 25lb colored bumper plates and a 2.5 lb machine add-on weight from them as part of the 50% off/free shipping sale
    2. Got purchase receipt from Power Systems by email
    3. Today Power Systems says they only have black bumpers, not colored, but black are in stock (not back ordered) and they will ship right away.
    4. Power Systems calls again and says they are out of stock of the black, won't be getting any more.
    5. Power Systems offers nothing to make good their f/u.

Baaadd Power Systems!! Poster will never order from them again.
    Last edited by sfhombre; 07-18-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Grammar

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sfhombre View Post
    Baaadd Power Systems!! Poster will never order from them again.
    Given the magnitude of the savings that they were offering on the sale, it's not surprising that they've run out of some items. In fact, that was their goal - to reduce excess inventory.

sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfhombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Given the magnitude of the savings that they were offering on the sale, it's not surprising that they've run out of some items. In fact, that was their goal - to reduce excess inventory.
    No argument there. But selling what you don't have is another thing entirely.

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh lordy. 70% off and free shipping. I bought some more stuff. Deadlift bar, lifting platform, some straps, roller, etc etc.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OutKlast View Post
    Oh lordy. 70% off and free shipping. I bought some more stuff. Deadlift bar, lifting platform, some straps, roller, etc etc.
    repped!

Looks like there's a lot less stuff this time around... but some new stuff too. I ordered a mat, eva foam roller and technique plates.

What are your opinions on the Super Deadlift Bar? ...and the BLOBS???
    Last edited by morebarbell; 07-19-2013 at 12:23 AM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Originally Posted by OutKlast View Post
    Just saw that in my inbox. Still having received a shipping notice for my order placed on Wednesday though...

jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    repped!

Looks like there's a lot less stuff this time around... but some new stuff too. I ordered a mat, eva foam roller and technique plates.

What are your opinions on the Super Deadlift Bar? ...and the BLOBS???
    The blobs are interesting, but very light weights. They would be good for face lifts and dynamic movements, but not traditional side pinch. I'm also not sure how the curvature compares to York bells. I know the difference in perceived weight between the three generations is unreal due to the difference in slope/curve. Price wise, they're not bad on sale.

Still not York though (below picture not appropriate for all readers)

Just saw that in my inbox. Still having received a shipping notice for my order placed on Wednesday though...
    Nor have I. Or my order confirmation for my phone order.

draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draperd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Placed an order this morning. Sweet deal if it goes through. Rep'd.

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jtaliani View Post
    The blobs are interesting, but very light weights. They would be good for face lifts and dynamic movements, but not traditional side pinch. I'm also not sure how the curvature compares to York bells. I know the difference in perceived weight between the three generations is unreal due to the difference in slope/curve. Price wise, they're not bad on sale.

Still not York though (below picture not appropriate for all readers)

glad you said something, i was thinking about getting some.

instead i decided to order some of their 25lb bumpers in case i can get the wife interested in lifting.

Former Bench Jockey FastCatChamp's Avatar
    FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If it makes anyone feel confident, they just turned my order around in 48 hours.

Bar holder
    35 # premium kettlebell
    Resistance band

Just Checked and I can get a 45# and 55# bell for $47
    Last edited by FastCatChamp; 07-19-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    Home Journal: Me vs. Myself @.....http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125942203

Levels and goals...........
    Kitten[CURRENT]...Cat[Application Submitted]..Alleycat..Bobcat...Puma...Lion....Tiger.

OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you guys order some heavy stuff or something? I ordered late wednesday night and received a UPS tracking number on thursday.

jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think all you gear $%^$'s broke the website! Doesn't seem to be resonding at all.

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    What are your opinions on the Super Deadlift Bar?
    I ordered the Hex bar from when it was 50% off and the super deadlift bar at 70% off. At these prices they're basically at craigslist used prices so I figured I'd pick them up and give them a try. Worst case scenario you could probably toss them up on CL and get your money back pretty easy.

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jdforsy View Post
    I think all you gear $%^$'s broke the website! Doesn't seem to be resonding at all.
    What he said!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]