yogabunny10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

others womens experience with breast implants

Hey,

i am going in for a consult with a plastic surgeon in 3 weeks for a breast augmentation. before i make a rush decision on this, i want to know what some other women's experience is with B.A.
    A little about myself;
    i'm almost 19 yrs old
    i have almost no breast tissue glandular or fatty tissue, its nipples and nothing else (less than AAA cup breasts)
    I'm toned but not ripped and any weight i put on does not effect my breast size.

I am considering either silicone implants (ive heard saline ruptures, but ill ask my surgeon)
    or fat transfer to the breasts through liposuction

is implant recovery long and painful?
    are the scars visible?
    are the implants real looking and do they move/ wobble like real breasts? im not interested in two gravity defying water balloons.

and also, are your spouses/boyfriends alright with fake breasts?
    i have not yet brought up my augmentation surgery with my bf. i actually believe he has no clue how flat i am because i wear large bras that don't fit

also how much fat is needed for a lipo/transfer to show noticeable results?

BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000) BritLin is just really nice. (+1000)
    18 seems so young to make such a major - & expensive - decision. Yikes.

What do your parents think?

Make sure you do all your research - pros and cons - and choose your surgeon very wisely if you do decide.

my parents are ok with it, obviously they gave me the whole "your fine the way you are" thing, but they understand that i didnt develop the way a woman should during puberty and that this surgery is 100% for me. i was teased about having such a flat chest throughout my teenage years and i do have a little money left over from my college fund.

honestly i don't want to spend the rest of my young adult life feeling like i have the body of a prepubescent girl. im not going from flat to a DDD or anything, but just SOMETHING there would do loads for my confidence

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's a sticky right up top. Here's the link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122848681

I've had my BA for six months. It was under muscle and a cohesive silicone gel implant. Under the muscle recovery is lengthy, and I've only just started benching again, although everyone heals differently so YMMV.

My type of implant is done under the breast, so yes, there are scars. Areas of a (or both) breast may become numb due to the temporary nerve damage, but will recover in time. I've since become VERY sensitive in one of my breasts.

They feel natural to me. I have round, high profile implants (415 g each), but there are literally hundreds of styles and sizes to choose from. People's views on implants are subjective, so,you'll get varying answers. This has to be something you do for you. I suggest you go to justbreastimplants.com and sign up for their message boards. Plenty of info there to keep you busy for days.

You can PM me if you would like further clarification. Good luck.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't have any but I have a girlfriend who was in the same situation as you (it was a hormonal disorder as well, she had zero breast tissue). She ended up going for some average size B cups and they look very normal and natural. I'm sure a doctor can advise you on the proper size but I do think it is possible to do this without it looking abnormal, as you are realistic about size.

TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100)
    I had breast implants 5 years ago and I had a lot of problems but still don't regret it at all. I had basically what turned out to be dodgy silicone implants with weak shells and silicone that wasm't meant for use in the body. This was with one of the biggest cosmetic surgery companies in the UK. I had them replaced last year and then needed to have them replaced again because they weren't even and then a third op that year because one still wasn't right. Despite all that, I still have no regrets and I think that shows how I felt about the fact that I had no breasts at all before I had them first done.

Nerve damage can I'm afraid be permenant and it's not a very uncommon thing to happen, you may regain all or just some sensation but you can still be left with a large area that feels quite numb, I have that on the underside of both breasts now and still I couldn't care less. I definitely got increased sensitivity in my nipples and that has stayed, I never really felt much sensation in them before I had implants, certainly nothing arousing so I'm really quite pleased with that change.

I have mine partially under the muscle so the top is tucked under one layer of muscle and the bottom isn't. This gives a nice natural slope to the top while keeping a full round curve at the bottom. It's a great result if they free the muscle properly but recovery is long and painful.

I'm assuming you haven't had children yet so however big you go, bare in mind that when you're older and have finished having children, you will likely chose to go bigger to fill out any looseness from your breasts growing in pregnancy and then losing that extra size and fullness again.

Make sure you find out the exact measurements of the implants you chose, don't just take the surgeons word for it. I've seen a number of women end up with two round balls for breasts, that are way to far apart to ever have any hope of cleavage.

I didn't go for the highest profile but I think the balance was right for me because they look quite natural but with a bit of a push up in a bra they look much more so I can have either look depending on what I want.

I've definitely been through the ringer and things don't always go smoothly with these things but I love my breasts so much now, just make sure you do it with your eyes wide open and feel free to drop me a message any time x

Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do take the surgeons advise where sizing is concerned. When done properly they look quite natural, but done too large and they can develop an obvious 'ridge' because the amount of breast tissue isn't large enough to cover the implant properly. You are fairly young to be considering it, but at 18 you're adult enough to make your own decisions too - definitely speak to your boyfriend first
    Going for gold :)

BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't just consult with one surgeon. Talk to at least 2 and if possible 3.

The surgeon I ended up choosing was was big into reconstruction which is why I chose him. I too was very flat chested before my BA.

If you are going under the muscle your recovery will be longer. And if you are thin skinned ( as a lot of us flat chested gals are) Recovery is also a bit slower.

I personally like the looks of silicone, especially when you have no natural breast tissue to hide the implant. It's tough, even when they go under the muscle, to hide the ripples from saline implants.
    AFAA- CPT

"Make up your mind that, at least for the first year or two, you're not going to worry about body fat levels if you're already lean, because lean is easier to reacquire than strong is to build" (Rippetoe 310).

ASKHOLE: A person who constantly asks for advise, yet always does the opposite of what you told them.

amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had my implants for 6 years now and I love them. I can personally say it was one of those choices that I considered for a LONG time before I made the decision and it took me nearly a year to find the right surgeon.

From what you say that you are not even and AA... and going up? You can't really go up far without a lot of down time, and looking VERY unnatural, but I don't know the look you are going for.

I have saline, I went from a B do a DD but made me get that hourglass look I wanted. I also have mine under the muscle.

Good luck with your research!

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok first, I'm gonna tell you you're too young. The younger you start getting implants the more surgeries you're going to need throughout your lifetime and the risk for complications goes up.
    A lot of the time they look more natural on women who have had children. pre babies, especially for women with no or little breast tissue the breast is usually very "tight", perky, so the implant will sit very high afterward. That's what gives the "fake" look.
    And don't forget the risk of breast feeding complications if/when you decide to have children. You're 18, I know these
    Things seem so far off but I personally know women who regret getting their BA's because they weren't able to nurse.

Now, if you're dead set on it, make sure to go on at least a couple consults. Bring pictures of what you like. Your breasts with implants will look like they do now, just larger. The aereola will most likely get a little bigger due to stretching.
    You have a lot to decide on when choosing size, shape, profile, and saline vs silicone. Only you and your PS can decide on this. Trust your gut.
    I personally would never get the silicones. Theyre too new to the market and long term there's many unknowns. I'm extremely happy with my salines. They look and feel better than some silicones I've seen/felt. The trick is not getting them overfilled.

Good luck!

anonymous
    Had my implants later in life, breasts very empty and saggy due to pregnancy and nursing. I have silicone gel implants, axillary incision (underarm), so no visible scars. Silicone tends to feel and look more natural, but like a poster said above, since you have no breast/fatty tissue now, your post-surgery implants will look a little more obvious. My implants are under the muscle, and yes, I have noticed that they are more "out to the side" than they were before I started lifting. Recovery was long, not necessarily painful, but I didn't do any type of workout other than treadmill for 8 weeks, and got back in to working out very slowly. I did not want to ruin the good work my surgeon did.
    Go on at least 3 consultations, bring pics of what you want, go on the website one poster mentioned above - there are several more, all with very good pre-op information. Yes, 18 is a little young, and you will need revision surgery as you get older, especially after pregnancy. That being said, I understand about your small pre-op size being as issue. Good luck with your research, and keep us posted.
    For what it's worth, the surgery was one of the best things I ever did, and no man that I have been with has ever complained, but ultimately I did it for ME, not for anyone else!

TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm still tenuous about doing much lifting that will use my chest muscles, I'm nearly 10 months past my last op now and still daren't do pull-ups for example. I think it's just after them getting the positioning under the muscle, wrong a few times now, I'm a bit too afraid to put any real pressure on their placement.

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know a lad whose GF got this done free on the NHS srs. I was astonished when I found that out. Said it falls under "depression" or something. So there it is, want breast implants, just convince the doctor you're too depressed. Thats if you live in the UK where health care is all free. I guess in the US you have to pay thousands of dollars if you don't have insurance etc.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/womenshealth/205847.html

Fly to the UK.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agree with others that waiting is wise. I don't recall the % but a majority of women require at least one revision surgery after initial BA. I had a periareolar lift in conjunction with under the muscle silicone implants about 2 yrs ago, so I obviously have more scarring than just a BA (although hardly noticeable now). This was due to a 60 lb weight loss plus my babies literally sucking the life out of my boobs. I already need a pocket revision on one which I understand is fairly common. So just be aware that it is not always one surgery and happy perfect boobies for the rest of your life.

My recovery was more difficult/longer due to the lift but I was only down for two days and back to work in one week. I had not yet gotten into weight lifting so I don't know the recommended amount of time to wait.

If you decide to proceed now, I recommend consulting with at least 2-3 well respected surgeons and be very clear on what you want your end result to be. Make sure you are being heard and respected and not just rushed through the process or pressured to do something you're not 100% on board with.

LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I Will Be Having The Fat Transfer Augment In August! My Doc Said It Wont Add Too Much Size Which Is Fine...I Just Dont Want Them To Look Like 3 Day Old Party Balloons Anymore! Ill Keep You Posted With Results If You Like.
    Started at 350 pounds and 65% body fat
    Natural Women's Physique Competitor
    Future Ms. Natural Olympia

Motivadian and Lifestyle Coach

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Follow my shenanigans on Instagram: Fabulyss88

Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Manc33 View Post
    I know a lad whose GF got this done free on the NHS srs. I was astonished when I found that out. Said it falls under "depression" or something. So there it is, want breast implants, just convince the doctor you're too depressed. Thats if you live in the UK where health care is all free. I guess in the US you have to pay thousands of dollars if you don't have insurance etc.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/womenshealth/205847.html

Fly to the UK.
    Long waiting list, but they will do enhancements and reductions on the NHS under certain circumstances. Reductions are most common as they pose more of a physical threat to health, but they will sometimes consider breast implants if there is medical reasoning behind it! Usually it's reconstructive rather than cosmetic - more likely to get surgery if the breast tissue didn't develop properly or the breasts have grown 'significantly' uneven, or for reconstruction after surgery. They won't just put you forward for surgery because you're unhappy with your breast size - simple depression wouldn't be reason enough. If your mental health was deemed to be particularly 'at risk' because of your small breast size and they DID put you forward for this reason, it would still take a relatively long time to get the appointment, bigger breasts aren't priority!

And health care is free via the NHS - prescriptions are not free for most and private treatment is at a premium unless you have insurance. NHS is better than what many countries have, BUT it's also under resourced and overwhelmed. Getting doctors appointments, the right treatments and diagnosis can be a real battle sometimes.
    Going for gold :)

saloub13918 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Choose breast implant size

I had a breast augmentation three months ago. I was very undecided about what implant size I wanted. I was hesitating between 400 cc and 450 cc. My surgeon had recommended that I do the test with rice pockets at home but I didn't find it very accurate... After some research I came across BreasTry .com that sell implant sizers. I was so relieved to finally be able to try the 400cc and 450cc at home with any clothes I had without feeling rush to make a decision during my consultation that only last 20 min. No need to do the rice test and you get a very good idea. I finally opted for 450cc and very happy with my result. Thanks to my BreasTry implant sizer I knew what to expect after my surgery.

mihaelat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by saloub13918 View Post
    I had a breast augmentation three months ago. I was very undecided about what implant size I wanted. I was hesitating between 400 cc and 450 cc. My surgeon had recommended that I do the test with rice pockets at home but I didn't find it very accurate... After some research I came across BreasTry .com that sell implant sizers. I was so relieved to finally be able to try the 400cc and 450cc at home with any clothes I had without feeling rush to make a decision during my consultation that only last 20 min. No need to do the rice test and you get a very good idea. I finally opted for 450cc and very happy with my result. Thanks to my BreasTry implant sizer I knew what to expect after my surgery.
    Hi saloub13918 ,

I'm a newbie to this forum and I would love to get some breast implants experience feedback from other people. I'm a 175cm height and around 60 kg, and have been into sports my entire life. But the issue is that I was always a small boobs woman, fact that I hated my entire life. I always wanted bigger breasts and always thought about getting implants. Now I'm kind of ready to go for it, but my bigger stopper was the age, cause soon I'm turning 48 yrs old. Today when I was looking over the forum, reading all the ladies comments and feedbacks, I've notice that you also got your implants at the same age as I am and was wondering if you could share more about your experience here. I was wondering how long was your recovery period, since you had yours under muscle? Did you loose your nipple sensitivity after surgery, is your arousal affected by it? Do you know if there is might be any implant side effects when we reach menopause? I also tried to open the website that you provided(BreasTry.com) but unfortunately was not able to find it. Can you please let me know if that is correct? Having said all of that, I want to thank to everyone for sharing and advising.

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Before anyone gets breast implants, you may want to do some serious research into BII (breast implant illness) and decide whether that's worth the risk. Perhaps consider fat grafting instead. It's your own fat and won't cause you health issues.

This year alone, two manufacturers have recalled silicone implants. It really isn't worth the risk just to boost your natural breast size.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you