tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Any coaches dealt with PCOS?

Hey guys... My wife and I are planning on doing our first show next June.. Does anyone know of a coach that has put a client on stage that has suffered from PCOS? (Polycystic ovary syndrome)

Thanks

Tum Tum
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No idea, man. But the central feature of PCOS is typically insulin resistance (and often hyperandrogenism), which can be improved on a low-carb diet. Also, weight loss typically improves PCOS.

So if you can find a coach that uses a low-carb diet all the way, I guess that would be sufficient.

I'm not sure what else would be the problem with PCOS that would make contest prep different, except carbohydrate intolerance. One thing may be that testoboosters would be a bad idea, androgens often being elevated in PCOS to begin with.

I don't know how much weight your wife has to lose, but don't be surprised if the features of PCOS are significantly improved by a contest prep. In fact, I would expect it.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    With her current amount of muscle I would think she would only need to lose about 10 pounds...Thank you for the response
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77