Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?

Since 1997 I have embraced the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle. Since that time, I have seen the growth of the sports nutrition industry and the importance sound nutrition and supplementation play in helping a person achieve their fitness goals. This is an industry I would love to be a part of on a full time basis, devoting my time in a professional manner to help inform and even inspire others to on becoming the best they can be.

-Special achievements or awards in fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities?

I have never competed in fitness or sporting competitions but as stated above, I have been an avid fitness enthusiast since 1997 when I decided I was tired of being skinny . I have been a certified Personal Trainer since February of 2016.

What motivates me is to be in the absolute best possible shape at any age. And, it is not just how I look but also what I put into my body (food, supplements) that is important to me.

I weight train consistently at least three to four times a week as well as enjoying hiking, power walking and running.

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)?

I have done approximately a half dozen sponsored log runs and can provide them to the appropriate company if desired. I have never quit on a log and have given each run my complete time and devotion.

Since late 1996, I have extensively used a variety of sports nutrition products with a variety of companies. Again, I can provide a detailed account of what I have used but let me say I do believe in the basics such as a quality whey protein powder, creatine monohydrate, multi-vitamin and mineral, and a joint support product. I do also use a pre-workout supplement often as I believe in the benefits in delaying fatigue and helping one work out harder and longer for a more productive work out .

Since my late 40s, I have had some experience using some testosterone support supplements.

I also believe in supplements that some might not consider flashy but have health benefits far beyond the realm of bodybuilding/fitness such as Vitamin D and Zinc.

-Have you been a company rep before?

No, I have not.

-Hours available daily to post content on the forums?

I am open to as often as need be, and the time of the day or week for that matter is not a problem.

-Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart?

My professional background consists of over five years of extensive customer service support and seven years of marketing and communications experience with the same company. I would even be happy to provide a resume upon request if need be.

I understand the importance of conducting oneself in a courteous and helpful manner. I also realize the importance marketing plays in the support and sale of a product.

That being said, I think it is vital to believe in the products and the company you represent. I would welcome any training or overview from a company before attempting to be their representative here on Bodybuilding.com.

I am loyal as evidence of being with the same company for nearly 12 years before being part of a R.I.F. (Reduction in Force). During the course of my professional career I learned to be self-motivated, not afraid to ask questions and always willing to go the extra mile to take care of a question, problem or request.

I would hope that being a company rep for a sports nutrition company would be the start of a new career path for myself. Please feel free to contact me to discuss any questions you may have.

-When would you be available to begin?

I can begin within four weeks or a little earlier if necessary.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Joshua 1:9
    "Haven't I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don't be timid; don't get discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take."

ISSA CPT

GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GraemeHeighway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Company Rep

I'm a big supplement kind of guy, I like trying out new things and sharing how well they worked online and with friends. I'm also constantly online (when I'm not in the gym) reading other peoples reviews on what worked for them.
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    I haven't attended any OPA competitions, just some local events like Bench for Boobs (breast cancer awareness), and the fitexpo in Toronto. I'm planning on getting really into competitions this fall though.
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    I don't think I could name a preworkout I haven't heard of and tried, I'm really into new things like HMB, and enjoy the classics like BCAA's and whey protein. I've just recently started using a fat burner as I did a dirty bulk and cut down from 180-165lbs.
    I have not.
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums
    4ish
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart
    I'm 18 but victory lapping in highschool this year, I'm a quarterback and highly ranked (top prospect) so I focus a lot on lean muscle gain and endurance. I'm all about natural lifting and just recently hit my 225lb bench for reps which I'm very proud of. I think what sets me apart is not only am I very into lifting, but I'm a multi-sport athlete, as well I'm planning on studying to be a personal trainer.
    As soon as possible
    thanks for your consideration

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why Me?

-Why are you interested in becoming a company rep? I enjoy sharing those things that I love and care for. I have tried a lot, learned a lot and have much to share about supplements, nutrition and fitness and see being a company rep as yet another way to be an ambassador for the sports and for a company I support.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    In 2010 I started Get Fit For The King, a fitness ministry to Senior Citizens and have worked with many men and women over 50 years of age to get into shape and lose weight. From 2010 - 2013 a local Shaklee Group held their "Biggest Loser'contest at the church I pastor. The contestants that trained with me during those contests won every year. In 2014 I started Team Dunamis, a powerlifting team made up of local teen age men and women and a few senior citizens. Until 2017, I was the only team member that did not hold a State, National or World record. This year I have set the Virginia State masters 50-54 deadlift records for 198lb class in the USPA and the 220lb class in 100% RAW Federations respectively.

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    I have sampled and run logs and reviews on BB for Concret, Human Evolution, RSP, Muscleology and other companies over the years.
    -Have you been a company rep before? I have never been a company rep before.
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forumsI am available a couple hours each day, the number will vary depending on the day.
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart I am a master 50-54 powerlifter, a personal trainer and strength coach. I am also a student and constantly researching and studying what I am doing and what I am using.
    -When would you be available to begin? i am available now.
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd definitely like to throw myself into the mix as an available individual looking for the right fit.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    I'd definitely like to throw myself into the mix as an available individual looking for the right fit.
    Don't forget to post to update the company directory!
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    Don't forget to post to update the company directory!
    I'm not a rep though.

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    I'm not a rep though.
    I thought you were for Neogenix for a bit so I was saying to get taken off. My bad though, obviously mistaken!
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

hoisingtons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is my story.

This is my story in short. I'm on my second weight loss journey. See I was on a weight loss journey in 2011 and successfully lost 206 lbs. It was kind of a celebratory gift from a friend. Well on Nov 21 2014 I was at work and I fell 20' to what I thought would have been certain death or at least paralysis, but no the good lord kept me for some reason. Well I woke from surgery with a titanium femur and lots of screws. I had actually broke my left femur, pelvis, lower back, tail bone, right wrist and left elbow. I was in icu for 10 days.  I was released and went home with a wheel chair. I was told I wouldn't walk for 8 months and I proved them wrong and took my first step in 4 months. Well after 2 yrs recovery, 4 surgeries and over 300 hrs of physical I finally returned to work and I started training again last week. I went from completely immobile and helpless to doing unassisted lunges yesterday and not mention I'm. Down 8 lbs. See here in icu I lost 38 lbs and when I came home I had went through a depression and gained about 128 lbs back. So here I am on my journey again. My comeback,my return to beast mode. I workout to strengthen my body so I. Physically able to support my family. They gave me the option of taking full term disability and I told my wife as long as I can physically walk out the front door I'm supporting  my family. I  used to live and breathe fitness, but now I'm dealing with limitations so I get frustrated, but never give up.

I used to be a brand representative for sole sports nutrition. I have my story printed in 2013 Dec issue of muscle mag. I'm pretty up and up on fitness, nutrition and supplements. I'm available to post most of the time. I have a body space account but hadn't been updated in a bit. With my. Injury and life and rebuilding I just slacked. If I'm eligible to participate please let me know.

Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sichiple51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds like a better job than mine right now haha
    Unfirtunately I`m not qualified for this

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are there any companies interested in hiring Canadian reps?
    Currently work as an assistant Coach for a local Junior Hockey club here and have always wanted to expand on a rep role.

Would love to have some chats with companies on what expectations might be, but I think I could be a strong fit and a good candidate to help promote your company.

Thank you!
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

I'm passionate about the industry and wanting to help others on their fitness journey

None to report.

I've used many samples, ran a few sponsored logs and reviewed many products as well as have knowledge on the different ingredients and why they are used.

I have not

During working hours, 8:30-5pm. Can't always be on but check in multiple times throughout the day depending on work load

I'm just a guy who wants to help others.

asap

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?

I've been one before. I enjoy helping people "discover" bodybuilding and fitness and making the right decisions while avoiding mistakes.

Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities

I am a non-competitive athlete. I've thought about it, but it's not for me. Also, I am a little beyond my prime, and at masters age class. I have attended numerous bodybuilding competitions from local, to state to a couple of Mr. Olympia.

Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)

I've been a forum rep before (next question). I am also well-versed in most of the ingredients, why they are useful, and I'm good at recommending a product (if a product line has a number of choices from general fitness, to bodybuilding, to fat loss). I've run numerous sponsored logs as well as reviews - check them out! I currently take a Pre-Workout, BCAA mixed with Glutamine for a Intra-workout, a multi-vitamin, Creatine HCL, L-Citrulline, Leutin, Flax Oil, a greens product, and Whey Protein.

Have you been a company rep before?

Yes. Bodybuilding.com (Higher Power), Infinite Labs, Promera Sports. I was a rep for Infinite Labs for 6 years and Higher Power for nearly 3 years.

Hours available daily to post content on the forums

I really have no restrictions. I workout fasted in the morning, so that would be a logical time.

Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart

I have over 35 year experience with the bodybuilding/fitness/supplementation industry and have quite a bit of history as a forum rep as noted above. Quite adept at using a computer and have maintained a lot of data on Excel and Google Docs as a rep.

When would you be available to begin?

Immediately.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

joshgronvold is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Josh Gronvold - REP

Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?
    I am interested because I enjoy helping others eliminate their mistakes supplement wise, I also like promoting supplements I truly believe work. I am a certified personal trainer through NSCA so I like to aid clients on what to use and I feel like being a rep would help me do that better than I can now.

Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities

I dont have any awards in fitness competitions but I do plan to compete in the near future. In sports I attended college at Missouri Valley where i played collegiate baseball.

Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)

The best experience I have in the supplement industry was through GNC where I was a sales associate for about a year. It really helped me understand what ingredients do what and how much is effective etc. This job also allowed me to try a wide variety of supplements.

Have you been a company rep before?

I have not been a rep before.

Hours available daily to post content on the forums

I really have no restrictions. I work as a personal trainer all day so I have all day to post and promote the company.

Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart

Some things that would separate me from the rest is that I have a lot of knowledge with supplements from working at a supplement store. Also I have a Personal Training business where I can promote a supplement I truly believe in. I also am pretty good with social media as I use it to promote my own business.

When would you be available to begin?

Immediately.

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by diesel_3 View Post
    I am interested in becoming a rep because I have once again become addicted to scouring these forums for information as well as working out! I am very personable and outgoing and also not currently working so I would be able to devote a few hours a DAY at helping put on promo's, create threads, do supplement reviews and help out in any way I can.

I am a person who has went through the grind, I lost 100LBs back in 2012 through a lot of trial and error and now feel like I have some great knowledge I could help pass on to people who want to run supplements to help out with their regime. I am ex Military so I think of myself as being professional as well as organized and reliable.

I have won quite a few promo's in the past and always did forum/store reviews and whatever was asked for me, I would even film Video Reviews on whichever supplement I may have been trying at the time.

This is a link to one of my old logs:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147005693

I currently reside in CANADA, So I know a lot of promo's are mostly US based, I want to help out an amazing company and bring some promo's north of the border!

Please let me grow with your company, you will not be disappointed!

Cheers,

Mack
    Bump.

I am now working as an Assistant coach with a Junior B hockey team.
    The kids are always walking around with shaker cups and protein powder, would love to be able to corner that market for you!

Thanks!
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I've been a company rep in the past for a handful of brands and enjoy providing people with information above and beyond what they'd get at a GNC or Vitamin Shoppe with commission based sales people. Working for a brand that produces quality products that provide athletes and customers I work with with actual improvements to their lives and physiques is extremely satisfying.

several state powerlifting records

450+ bench press
    600+ deadlift
    500+ squat

many reviews and logs I've done in the past are all here on Bodybuilding.com

I've worked for Axis Labs, VPX, Iovate in the past

work on a computer during the day so my ability to post is very flexible

I've been a rep over the past 5 or so years and been around the boards for 7-8 years. I'm a poster that many people know doesn't BS or lie or push garbage products I don't believe in, even when I'm working for a company. To the extent that anyone on the internet's opinion has value, I believe mine does have some. I've set records in strength sports. I've trained over 15 professional athletes from the NFL, NBA, MLB. I don't think many people can offer the wide range of fitness/athletics experience that I do.

anytime
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

I enjoy helping others who may have questions that relate to supplements and how it can help with their goals. I like to be one who provides good and honest information to someone. Now a days there is so much information out there that can really intimidate a lot of people that may be new to this community. Being a person who can help guide them a long and feel like you played a small part in their journey is pretty cool.

Unfortunately I don't have any special achievements or awards. I have competed in several power lifting meets in the past. I have goals to compete this year as well.

I've been part of this forum since 2007 when I was 21 years old. I really feel this forum played a huge part in my passion and growth for this community. It definitely played a role in my knowledge on training, nutrition and supplements. Before this forum I was just your every day bro who thought whatever was in the muscle mags and in GNC was gospel. Since my time here I've ran several sponsored logs, unsponsored logs, product reviews and numerous supplements taken since then.

I have been a company rep for the following companies.

Applied Nutraceuticals
    Haleo
    MuscleTech
    Athletic Edge

I'm pretty open to being available to respond on the forums and make sure there's always a presence.

I feel that I can relate to a lot of members cause in the end I'm just like them. I'm someone who is passionate about my training, nutrition and supplementation. I take it serious and feel that comes across when trying to help someone out.

I'm available asap.

justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) justcallmePJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am fairly new to using this forum but have purchased supplements here many times and am starting to get more involved in the community, I would be interested in becoming a rep. I have used a variety of supplements for about 8 years now and I'm always researching new products. Ingredients and their effect on the body are very interesting to me.
    -As far as experience I played football(running back, receiver, and safety) and basketball(power forward/small forward) for 8 years all the way from elementary school until I graduated high-school, ran track from 7th grade all the way through my senior year, have played golf and tennis for about 10 years and currently still play as much as possible.
    -My achievements include: made it to the playoffs in football all 3 years of high-school, 1 district title in basketball. Single A district, north state, and state champion in 400 meter dash. District and north state runner up in 100 meter dash, 3rd in state. District and north state champion in mixed doubles tennis my senior year. Completed multiple 5k runs, two 5 mile races, placed 3rd in Terra Wildlife "Tomahawk Tromp" obstacle race, and finished Spartan Sprint in Fort Campbell Kentucky. Qualified for Mississippi State University Track and field.
    -I have never been a supplement rep before.
    -I would have at least 2 hours/ day to post.
    -What sets me apart is that I have 3 years college experience in Kinesiology(pre physical therapy) from Mississippi State University and my current career is sales manager in the communication industry meaning I am a professional in marketing and advertising. I am currently trying to transition into a pharmaceutical or medical device sales job as this has always been my dream. I love dealing with people and selling things that can help them.
    Thanks for reading and hope you will consider me for a supplement rep position, I believe I would be great at marketing products and really enjoy helping out.