Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz ForumAdmin has the mod powerz

Interested in becoming a company rep? Post your info here!

With the increase in vendors participating on the Bodybuilding.com forums, we thought it would be helpful to find out which members are interested in becoming a board rep for any of our current or future vendors.

So, with that in mind, if you have any interest in repping for a company please post you information here. Please avoid posting any personal information about yourself in this thread such as (full name, email address, phone number) unless you feel the need to do so.

Info we are looking for:

-Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    -Have you been a company rep before?
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart
    -When would you be available to begin?

Users who are currently on the Blacklist are not eligible to participate or apply. Also, posting in this thread is not a guarantee that you will at any point be offered a board rep position with any vendor. Post information only if you have serious interest in representing a vendor currently or in the future. Only Bodybuilding.com partnered vendors will be allowed Non partnered Bodybuilding.com vendors still are not allowed to market or advertise per forum rules. If you are contacted by any non partnered Bodybuilding.com vendor after posting in this thread please immediately contact a member of the moderation staff.

If you are great forum member who participates actively in discussions and provide great feedback on a regular basis, post in this thread and you will be contacted via PM by (Forum Admin, ForumSentinel, or a current rep for that company) as board rep positions become available. You are not required to accept board rep positions for companies you are not familiar with, nor will declining a offered board rep position disqualify you from future possibilities.

Compensation for becoming a company board rep will vary between individual companies. If you are contacted about a board rep position and are interested, we will supply your information to the companies directly. A representative for the approved vendor will contact you with further details in regards to compensation and requirements.

Good luck to all that apply!
    ForumSentinel is the new ForumAdmin.

maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool thread

This is a pretty cool thread. I would particicpate, but I don't think I would qualify.

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3rd! one day... one day Id love to be a rep. Great sticky!

jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lifthard72 View Post
    3rd! one day... one day Id love to be a rep. Great sticky!
    If any company's are looking for campus reps to help get the word out on a college campus, let me know.
    I attend Duke, and would be interested in this sort of position!

stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    awesome freaking opportunity! unfortunatly i am very busy with schooling and work:/ but congrats on the people who become the rep!
    Reviews:
    to many^
    log (10days): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155575203&p=1104931703#post1104931703
    19 years old
    Diet:
    IIFYM

** VEGA BACK IN BLACK CREW **

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's not a shortage of reps, this thread seems like overkill

phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    id definitely be interested in this opportunity if the offer comes available 2 self..id be very pleased 2 represent a company as big and respected as bodybuilding.com, very interested in the industry and products within it, participate in bodybuilding and strength competitions, competed in as qualified for britain strongest man final in 2011 and regularly in wales strongest man & currently prepping for wfbb mr wales bodybuilding, i enjoy researching and finding more information 2 improve knowledge...very interested in nutrition and diets and fitness programmes and techniques....id be very interested if i'm felt worthy of opportunity.....haven't been company rep before but would relish opportunity and also 2 give product reviews......available daily 2 post for times required, most eve's, or afternoons minimum......also would be available straight away 2 give a start, i've been on the forums for a long time and always come to the site daily as find it very interesting, always eager2 learn more and be as good as can be so i think this would be great opportunity.
    Last edited by phil22; 07-11-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Get big or die trying JacqueAttack's Avatar
    JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just my two cents, but IMO a rep has to support/be knowledgeable about a line of products to rep for them before being a rep rather than learn about them afterwards. Personally I just don't see having a "general" application as a good idea; if you support a brand and apply to be a company rep for that specific label, you shouldn't be contemplating other companies during the process.

There's nothing wrong with the old method IMO, it allowed individuals to apply for the companies they like and explain why they specifically chose them over the competitors.

I understand its like a "gold-list" I guess for company reps, but I think most reps don't have a problem picking out suitable people for their company based on their own guidelines.
    https://soundcloud.com/streetofbulls/mtm1

Registered User PerfectCreature's Avatar
    PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love to be a company rep. Application below

I would like to become a company rep to help promote good products from companies that I have have come to appreciate. While I have just started out bodybuilding, in the general term, I plan to stick around. In the career I want to pursue, personal fitness is mandatory. Being a company rep would give me an opportunity to help those who are starting out. Having the capability to provide those around with me samples of products that they would like to try would be awesome. I know in my area, this is kind of big, but we don't have many stores that specialize in supplements, and I do not know of many reps in my area that do sampling booths and such. I just don't live in a large area. I would like to change that, I would like to utilize the opportunity to get others interested in getting fit, and at the same time interested in a product that I could back with 100% certainty, rather then them buying something and finding out it doesn't work or isn't good.
    The same goes both ways, even online too.
    If you do a search of my logs, and posts, they are all constructive, I try to be as detailed as possible, and provide as much information as needed. Often times I end up researching an answer before I post, so I know its right.
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities?
    I have never really attended any sporting events for bodybuilding, as I do not know of any in my area. As far as sports awards, in highschool (4 years ago) I was on the varsity teams, and competed regularly. Not sure if that is along the lines you are looking for. I never did play in college, as I held 2 part time jobs and full time college classes.
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    I did a sponsored log for SES Fat Burner. I am doing a non sponsored log of Red Acid Reborn to see if I can find any significant differences between the two fat burners.
    I have taken the following supplements before, either regular use or by sample:
    Anabolic Halo, Phase 8, Myofusion Elite Protien, C4, White Flood, White Flood Reborn, Green Magnitude, Purple Wrath, Universal Creatine, Amino Build, Muscle Milk, Con-cret, Opus. I may have missed a few, but anyway.
    I also have quite a few samples I have yet to try.
    In the multivitamin category I have taken NOW Omega, Oxymega Greens, Oxymega Fish Oil, Orange Tri-Ad.
    No.
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums?
    1-2 hours most days at least everyday, though I could do more depending on what kind of free time I have, and the requirements of the company.
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart?
    Since I am pretty new to this, I cannot really thing of anything bodybuilding related per se'. Though I do feel I have fantastic motivation and a great work ethic. So far since May, I have lost 19 pounds, with a possible 20 and have seen good results (in my opinion). As a kid I was kind of chubby, and was picked on for that and other things, causing me to develop the dreaded "stress/comfort eating". In high school I got on sports teams, and it kind of stopped, got really fit. Then college came, and had no time for fitness due to 12 college credit hours, and 2 part times jobs, all the while living 20 minutes from the town that I had the jobs and college in. I ended up gaining some weight and now I hope to get it all off and start packing on some solid muscle.
    As far as what I feel a rep position could do for me? I think being a rep would be a wonderful opportunity. I see on the boards how supportive the reps are and helpful in steering new folks in the right direction, and have products that they can recommend/back up would be even better. I would like to be one of those individuals to help bring a better name to a company, and help be part of a good company. Also, being a rep would be super cool. I would wear the company t-shirts all the time.
    Right now.
    Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
    -Og Mandino

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JacqueAttack View Post
    Just my two cents, but IMO a rep has to support/be knowledgeable about a line of products to rep for them before being a rep rather than learn about them afterwards. Personally I just don't see having a "general" application as a good idea; if you support a brand and apply to be a company rep for that specific label, you shouldn't be contemplating other companies during the process.

There's nothing wrong with the old method IMO, it allowed individuals to apply for the companies they like and explain why they specifically chose them over the competitors.

I understand its like a "gold-list" I guess for company reps, but I think most reps don't have a problem picking out suitable people for their company based on their own guidelines.
    Would have to agree with this. The applicant should specifically put in a well-thought out app for the individual company that he or she is applying for so that the company can see what that user is like and how they plan to help that company. Using this method would give a much more limited look at the user from the perspective of the company and you would not entirely know the applicant until they are representing your company. As well, like longhorns said, whenever a company posts looking for new reps, there is never a lack of applications. This is just my opinion.
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iowa89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am very interested in becoming a rep! Ive been using various supplements for approx 10 years and have an interest in supplementation and nutrition. Also have posted reviews on this site.
    I hope I get the opportunity to get involved. Thanks!!

Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Since 1997 I have embraced the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle. Since that time, I have seen the growth of the sports nutrition industry and the importance sound nutrition and supplementation play in helping a person achieve their fitness goals. This is an industry I would love to be a part of on a full time basis, devoting my time in a professional manner to help inform and even inspire others to on becoming the best they can be.

-Special achievements or awards in fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities?

I have never competed in fitness or sporting competitions but as stated above, I have been an avid fitness enthusiast since 1997 when I decided I was tired of being skinny .

What motivates me is to be in the absolute best possible shape at any age. And, it is not just how I look but also what I put into my body (food, supplements) that is important to me.

I work out consistently at least four times a week as well as enjoying hiking, power walking and self-defense.

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)?

I have done approximately a half dozen sponsored log runs and can provide them to the appropriate company if desired. I have never quit on a log and have given each run my complete time and devotion.

Since late 1996, I have extensively used a variety of sports nutrition products with a variety of companies. Again, I can provide a detailed account of what I have used but let me say I do believe in the basics such as a quality whey protein powder, creatine monohydrate, multi-vitamin and mineral, and a joint support product. I do also use a pre-workout supplement often as I believe in the benefits in delaying fatigue and helping one work out harder and longer for a more productive work out .

Being in my mid 40’s, I have had some experience using some testosterone support supplements.

I also believe in supplements that some might not consider flashy but have health benefits far beyond the realm of bodybuilding/fitness such as Vitamin D and Zinc.

No, I have not.

I am open to as often as need be, and the time of the day or week for that matter is not a problem.

My professional background consists of over five years of extensive customer service support and seven years of marketing and communications experience with the same company. I would even be happy to provide a resume upon request if need be.

I understand the importance of conducting oneself in a courteous and helpful manner. I also realize the importance marketing plays in the support and sale of a product.

That being said, I think it is vital to believe in the products and the company you represent. I would welcome any training or overview from a company before attempting to be their representative here on Bodybuilding.com.

I am loyal as evidence of being with the same company for nearly 12 years before being part of a R.I.F. (Reduction in Force). During the course of my professional career I learned to be self-motivated, not afraid to ask questions and always willing to go the extra mile to take care of a question, problem or request.

I would hope that being a company rep for a sports nutrition company would be the start of a new career path for myself. Please feel free to contact me to discuss any questions you may have.

I can begin the last week of July or a little earlier the week before if necessary.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Joshua 1:9
    "Haven't I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don't be timid; don't get discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take."

ISSA CPT

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    There's not a shortage of reps, this thread seems like overkill
    qft.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Companies are fairly stringent with who they'll hire these days, but I was just accepted into Devry so I'm pretty sure I can do this
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm interested in becoming a rep but not for just any company. I rather choose a company who has products I believe in. Since I stand by what I say I wouldn't want to back something I think is crap. This seems more of for someone who wants to rep anybody which kinda kills the idea of what a rep should be.
    Logs: none currently

previous sponsored logs and reviews can be seen here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158128363

Weight lost to date: 100lbs

co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I began bodybuilding in 2009 and shortly upon doing so I became very aware of how many unprofessional and poor supplement companies there are in the industry that give supplements in general a poor reputation among most people, even those in the health and fitness field. I believe that there are truly beneficial supplements in the market today that are not being utilized to their full potential because they are being misrepresented and marketed poorly to the potential buyer. I want to be a rep for a company where I can methodically, truthfully, and with solid science based evidence eloquently show why certain supplements are beneficial and shine light on those that are not worth a penny.

-Special achievements or awards in fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities?

I am a certified ACSM Health Fitness Specialist, a physique and contest prep coach with Fitness Revamped and am an aspiring competitive bodybuilder.

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)?

I have done one log review for Applied Neutricuticals earlier this ear as I was a squat challenge winner for a promo they ran awhile back. The log was for their products DRIVE and Free Test. Over the last four years I have taken a wide variety of supplements. I am very much so a science based buy meaning I want to know why I take a supplement, what it actually does at a physiologically level and if it is optimal form muscle growth or whatever my goals may be. Supplements that I always use when I am able to have them are:

Multi
    Fish Oil
    Alpha Lipoic Acid
    Cinnamon Extract
    Vitamin D3
    Creatine Mono Hydrate
    BCAA
    Beta-Alanine
    Citrulline Malate
    HMB - Still not completely sold on this one yet
    Whey (I count this as food)

No

At this point I am able to post at any point of the day thanks to things like the bb.com iPhone app. For an actual number of minutes I should say a for sure 30-60 minutes daily and more then that on weekends. I frequently bb.com forums daily and so often times I will spend more then an hour on the boards so the time available to post may be more then aforementioned.

I am graduating in May 2014 with a BS in Exercise Science and plan to pursue further education in fields related to exercise science and human nutrition. I have spent two years as a Resident Assistant at my university and have working and extensive understanding, knowledge, and skills in relation to professional communication, eloquent oration and public speaking, public relations, leadership, administration, and some business plan/model development.

Can begin at any time and can discuss specifics with any company interested.

Thank you for your consideration,

Cole
    Six Star Pro Nutrition Lead Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/six-star-pro/six-star-pro.htm

B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM Health Fitness Specialist Certified
    www.trainwithcole.com -> Physique Transformation Coaching
    YouTube: trainwithcole
    IG: @coledreyer
    Twitter: @ColeD117
    Snap Chat: coledreyer117

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you posting this on behalf of MusclePharm or something?
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phil22 View Post
    id definitely be interested in this opportunity if the offer comes available 2 self..id be very pleased 2 represent a company as big and respected as bodybuilding.com, very interested in the industry and products within it, participate in bodybuilding and strength competitions, competed in as qualified for britain strongest man final in 2011 and regularly in wales strongest man & currently prepping for wfbb mr wales bodybuilding, i enjoy researching and finding more information 2 improve knowledge...very interested in nutrition and diets and fitness programmes and techniques....id be very interested if i'm felt worthy of opportunity.....haven't been company rep before but would relish opportunity and also 2 give product reviews......available daily 2 post for times required, most eve's, or afternoons minimum......also would be available straight away 2 give a start, i've been on the forums for a long time and always come to the site daily as find it very interesting, always eager2 learn more and be as good as can be so i think this would be great opportunity.
    my vote....goes 2 this...guy

Bank Management Brah TheTovarishch's Avatar
    TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ill give it a shot.

I see becoming a company rep as an opportunity to represent a company whose products you use and truly believe in. If one is a company rep they have to use the products they represent otherwise how can they truly properly represent a company.
    For this reason I would only become a company rep for companies that I support or who’s products I have used and enjoyed before.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    I have taken up body building recently (last time was a year ago had to stop due to injury) but for many years (during high school and after) I was an active marathon runner competing in many marathons in Arizona and in Nevada, I had to retire from that due to not having the time to maintain the needed conditioning with work and school.

The supplements I have taken over the years are too numerous to list but I have run the gambit from creatine to pre workouts, test boosters, proteins, BCAA’s etc.

Current reviews (2 more reviews will be up tomorrow and 2 logs coming soon, sometimes my reviews take a bit because i try to maintain a standard format and a high quality)

White flood reborn:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1102004423

Purple Wrath:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1102034963

White flood original:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1080773351

No

Usually I can post from work and from home so about 10 hours a day.

I am an extremely dedicated individual who maintains their commitments, I am currently finishing my master’s program, am an Operations Manager at a financial institution and am dedicated to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

I also do my best to help people out wherever i go:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1102082743

Immediately
    Last edited by TheTovarishch; 07-14-2013 at 02:41 AM.
    TheTovarishch’s guide to property investing:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155439133&p=1102082743&viewfull=1#post1102082743

**Always Rep Back Crew**
    **Bank Management Crew**
    **Balkan Crew**
    **Masters Degree Crew**
    **Ex-DHS Crew**
    **Investment Banker FINRA Series 79, Series 6 Crew**
    **NMLS Registered Banker Crew**
    **Rental Property Crew**
    **Six Sigma Certification "SOON" Crew** <- Goal #1
    **Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership** <- Goal #2

jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would love to have this opportunity to become a rep. It would go along with my personal training career and lifestyle perfectly.

I am working on becoming a personal trainer currently and have gotten into supplements a lot ever since I started college 4 years ago. I have always been science minded so I love seeing new innovation and ideas to make the body perform a task more efficiently. I already help out my family and close friends with fitness as well as dieting and supplements. I believe I have a passion for working out and supplements go hand in hand in my opinion and what better way to learn about new products or ideas out there than be on the front lines so to say.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar
    I played sports all through high school including Varsity soccer for 4 years, basketball for 3 years and football for 2 years. I received the Most Improvement Award for soccer my freshmen year. I am looking to compete in a powerlifting meet this year and am trying to find a club at my college to help me prepare and hopefully next spring I am looking into trying out a Mens Physique competition as well.

I have never had a sponsored supplement run, I have wanted one but never applied myself until recently as I was busy with engineering and being at a college away from home. Beyond that however, I have tried numerous brands and types of proteins, creatine, glutamine, pre-workouts, mass gainers, fat burners, multi vitamins, herbs, vitamins and other supplements. I love trying new things and seeing how I react to the products.

I have never been given honor before but would love to have the chance.

-Hours available daily to post content on the
    I would have at least 3 hours daily to post content online or be involved.

I am the type of person that always has fitness on their mind and a bad habit of mine is annoying my friends and family by always talking about workouts or new supplements that I heard about or want to try. Trying new supplements has taken a fair amount of my paychecks but the excitement of trying something new and it working is like opening a gift Christmas morning to me. Some people call me obsessed with it but I love the mystery and excitement about the world of supplements.

As soon as needed.

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    my vote....goes 2 this...guy
    I see... what you did... there.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

Let's not turn this into a chat thread.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Let's not turn this into a chat thread.
    Please respect this thread ...take your trollantics elsewhere
    - Spot for sale

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would be interested in repping for a good company in which I believe in their products. So here is my application:

I would be interested in becoming a company rep because I know I could bring a lot to the table for any supplement company. I have my B.A. in Marketing so I love to be able to identify the target market and then sell and spread awareness to that target market. I think it is important when becoming a rep to be knowledgeable about the products the company produces, I am pretty much self taught I learned everything through reading books and the forums here on bodybuilding.com, as well as my father who competed in amateur bodybuilding and has taught me many things from how to read a protein label, the difference between blends and isolates, and just the overall science behind a lot of supplements. Not only do you have to be knowledgeable, but you also have to believe in what the company stands for, if I would not personally use the products, I would not want to rep for that company. Overall I would want to be a rep because It is a passion of mine to help people to reach their goals, I get joy when I see others succeed.
    1000 lbs. Club at my University, 255 bench, 390 deadlift, 455 squat (numbers have since changed)
    100 mile club achievement at my University
    15 years of Amateur Hockey, District Championships, Offensive Player of the Year, 1 Year College Hockey (Gave it up to get into fitness)
    Most recently I have done a sponsored log for Universal Nutrition on the New Animal Rage-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155325913
    I also Have done many reviews on my own for companies such as Universal, Allmax, ON, Gaspari, GAT, ect. On my personal Blog Lean Lift College.
    Supplements I take Currently-
    Preworkouts: Universal Shock Therapy, ON Platinum Pre-switch between these two
    BCAA's:Universal Shock Therapy, Allmax Aminocore
    Protein: Cellucor Core Performance, ON HYDROWHEY, ALLMAX ISOFLEX
    Bars: Quest and OH yeah
    Companies I have taken numerous products from in the past and really enjoyed their products would be:
    Allmax (Razor 8, Aminocore, Isoflex, Hexapro)
    Universal (Shock Therapy, Atomic 7, Animal Pak, Animal Rage)
    ON (Pre, 100 percent Gold Standard Whey, Hydro Whey, BCAA, Creatine, Nitric Boost)
    BSN (Nitrix 2.0, NO xplode, Syntha 6)
    Gaspari (Superpump max, Myofusion, vasatropin)
    Molecular Nutrition (XFA)
    San-(Feirce Domination, original Feirce, and the Isolate Protein)
    Other companies too, these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

No I have not.
    Currently I am available all times of the day due to an injury that has me out of work, but normally I would say around 3-5 hours a day.
    I love to create new products and Ideas, I am constantly brainstorming business ideas, not always good, but I would say its a passion of mine and I have a very entrepreneurial spirit.
    Immediately.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I would think perspective reps would (and should) post proof of purchases of products from the company they are interested in representing.

It can only help your chances, right?

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Info we are looking for:

I would like to be a rep to promote a great company and help others.

Never competed but I have lost 83lbs and research supps and nutrition dalily.

I have run logs for Promera Sports, Beast, currently going to be running a log for Maniac.

I have not been a rep.

Anytime

I love to train and learn about new routines, diets and supps and how they work and give an honest opinion on how I felt using them.

ASAP
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edixson10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would love the chance to rep a supplement company.

-Why are you interested in becoming a company rep? I have a passion for being healthy and lifting weights. I love taking new supplements and spreading the word to other people around me.

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken) I have never done a log before because I just found out about it recently. I have taken many different kinds of protein, pre/post, amino etc. Never done anything illegal. I work hard and it is paying off.

-Hours available daily to post content on the forums Before 4pm, After 10pm

-Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart - Even though I'm not as big as other guys, I guarantee I work just as hard. I'm honest when it comes to reviews and I'm committed to this lifestyle. I can upload pics if you need me to btw.

-When would you be available to begin? asap

londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) londiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love to be a company rep and be able to test and promote a product that works and also share my experience with other users. In the past when I used a product I would always share w other gym members or friends and tell them what i thought of the product.
    I have been working out for years and have been playing sports my entire life and continue to play on teams
    I have taken different brands of supplements which I wont name brands, (protein, preworkout drinks, fat burners, stimulants and more)
    Never been a compnay rep
    available 2-3 hours a day some days more
    I am motivated and ready to spread the word through posts, emails and word of mouth for any supplement i believe in
    Would be able to start now

jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrowniey00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started lifting the same day my high school lacrosse coach told me I was too small to play varsity lacrosse. I just turned 21 so I’ve been at it for about 6 years. I would like to become as involved in the fitness industry as possible. It’s a lifestyle that grown to love and want to take it to the next level. It’s always been a goal of mine to represent a supplement that I believe in myself.

-I competed in my first OCB bodybuilding show in November of 2012 and training for my next show in April of 2013 in Plattsburg NY. Placed 2nd in debut and 3rd in novice. All without a coach and/or trainer, just trial and error.
    -High school and collegiate Lacrosse player. Offensive MVP every year.
    -competed for a few years as an Amateur Boxer competed throughout NY and state fair.
    - a few classes away from a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, Fitness Development
    -Crossfit level 1 certified
    Soon to be certified in Olympic lifting

I’ve experimented with just about every different kind of supplement there is from liquid proteins to powders to pre and post workout supps and everything in-between. Mass-gainers, fat-burners, hormone enhancers, diuretics and more. My list is rather long. I am always enthusiastic to try the new latest and greatest to see where it stacks up. I’ve done a log or two and currently waiting on a package to a run an in depth log for MAN.

I have not been a company rep before, but a few guys I lift with are.

Anytime

I'm in my final year of obtaining a degree in kinesiology specifically fitness development. I'm a senior at Suny Cortland and work at the fitness facilities there. I come in contact with anywhere from 100 to 300+ students and teachers a day in the gym alone, and even more who are also kinesiology majors throughout the day. It’s safe to say that I can reach a large population.

Immediately
    advertising not permitted

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'd love to be a company rep for many reasons. The experience of working alongside the more experienced reps and members would be a great learning opportunity and could greatly help me in my journey to becoming a competitor in the NPC. I also would love to be a representative for an established and reputable company to help get their name out there, not only in the forums, but establishing it to fellow gym goers and helping to expand their client base. I feel I could be a great contribution to any rep team.

No special achievements or awards in fitness yet, however I'm currently on my journey to compete in the 2014 NPC.

Just through interaction with the variety of reps in the forums, as well as my personal experience with supplement usage.

No

8-12 hours available daily 5 days a week, and 1-2 hours a day on the weekends.

Prior military experience, which you may ask how that comes into effect as being a company rep. However my vast experience in leadership roles, as well as communication and strategy could be a valuable asset.

ASAP

I strongly hope you will consider me for a position on your team.
    My knowledge, experience, and overall dedication and passion for health and fitness can be a valuable asset to your company.
    Last edited by InItForFitness; 07-16-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781