Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Raigs View Post
    Looking for a rep now

Formutech Nutrition go look and see if you like it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156361933

this
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    ********: John Mazza III

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Raigs View Post
    Looking for a rep now

Formutech Nutrition go look and see if you like it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156361933

Originally Posted by supermaz View Post
    this
    Looks like a great opportunity to join a great company. Was looking through most of Formutech's supplements and they are pretty good especially volatile.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Looks like a great opportunity to join a great company. Was looking through most of Formutech's supplements and they are pretty good especially volatile.
    Thanks man!
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would love to be a company rep dont know if i would qualify, plus it would be good here on fort campbell

moody11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would be interested in trying products or representing a company. I have been working out since the age of 14 and have experienced a growth from 145lbs to 180lbs over the last six years. I am still small but pack a punch. I can bench over 315 and hit the weights hard almost every night. I have tried almost every supplement on the market from almost every company. Always looking forward to trying new products and promoting their use. Over the last six years I have talked more than 50 people into trying various products just because I believed in them and believe in helping people.
    Moody11
    Avid Lifter, SW Developer, Entrepreneur

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 180lbs
    Bench: 275 x 7 reps

"It all boils down to... CAUSE and EFFECT."

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moody11 View Post
    I would be interested in trying products or representing a company. I have been working out since the age of 14 and have experienced a growth from 145lbs to 180lbs over the last six years. I am still small but pack a punch. I can bench over 315 and hit the weights hard almost every night. I have tried almost every supplement on the market from almost every company. Always looking forward to trying new products and promoting their use. Over the last six years I have talked more than 50 people into trying various products just because I believed in them and believe in helping people.
    Lol that's a pretty bold claim.

PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6 posts and ready to rep huh?
    "Many want to wear the beret, few want to carry the rucksack"

| Deadlift 555lbs | Back Squat 440lbs | Front Squat 390lbs | C&J 315lbs | Snatch 235lbs |

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy moly! That's like.... a brazillion shamillion products!
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PipeHitter808 View Post
    6 posts and ready to rep huh?
    Strong Join date though
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys ~ Would love the opportunity to become a company rep!
    Feel free to contact me anytime & let's get your products selling!!

-Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?
    I've learned a lot from the bb.com boards over the years & perhaps this a good way to "give back".
    I think it would be awesome to help spread quality supplements!!

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    I've played sports my entire life ~ always been very active.
    No Mr Olympia yet...but I do plan on competing....

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    Here's a few from a few months ago:::
    Athletic Edge Nutrition::: PRE-SURGE LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154170341

AISportsNutrition::: HGHPRO LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153700861

iForce::: DEXAPRINE REVIEW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153635931

MuscleTech::: NEUROCORE/ANABOLIC HALO REVIEWS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153689311

SAN Nutrition::: BCAA RELOADED REVIEW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154179121

SAN Nutrition::: CASEIN FUSION REVIEW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154185181

Formutech Nutrition::: ENDURANCE/LEAN EFX/VOLATILE REVIEWS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153816271

Betancourt Nutrition::: BULLNOX REVIEW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154089461

-Have you been a company rep before?
    Never been a company rep before - but I think it's an awesome opportunity that I'd love to be apart of!

-Hours available daily to post content on the forums
    Mon-Fri VERY active (~12hrs)
    Sat-Sun LESS active (~6hrs)

-Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart
    I have several years in sales experience. I'm a very outgoing person with a positive attitude.
    I find that I can get along with pretty much everyone as I'm very people oriented.

-When would you be available to begin?
    ASAP! Sign me up & let's get your company's products out there and known!!

I look forward to working with you -
    Thank you,
    Austin
    505 / 315 / 545

ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is nothing more enjoyable than taking on a product you believe in and using it to help others. I love nothing more than to help people when I find something that works for me.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    Division 1 athlete for track
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    Taken a wide arrangement of supplements, using myself first hand to know what works well for me and what doesn't

Not for a supplement company, I've been in sales for fitness related businesses though
    ]-Hours available daily to post content on the forums
    8am to midnight
    I like to keep busy and interested in a wide array of subjects. My favorite part about trying new supplements is seeing how they affect not only your performance in the gym, but in real life applications!
    As Soon as possible
    MWC crew

Cyberbully crew

Misschill appreciation crew

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)

Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?

My main interest in becoming a company rep is to help promote and bring the word out to the products and company i enjoy the most! The companies that i am reliable to, order from consitentyl, email them with updates and following them on all their social media connections. If i became a rep, it would be just like working for them in my mind. I would be able to say i am apart of such a great company, and help promote and thank people for their logs, reviews, etc. I am already very active on the forum, especially reviewing products for others, i think its time to step up my work and start trying to reach out my horizon to something bigger. With the great opperutnites brought by this forums, i have deccided to start here. Being a rep really means to me that i get to help spread the word about the wonderful company i am representing, and apply feedback from loggers and reviewers on their honest opinions on the product. I love the supplement forum to much to sit back and only read, i want to be involved greatly in this section of the forum!

I have always been very active in sports. I have gotten 1st place in numerous races for swimming and cross country in high school. I got to the state finals in olympic lifting during my sophmore year of college but broke my rotator cuff on my final lift. I have just signed up for my first figure competition at the DFAC Ormond Beach Fl, going for first. DFAC does not have a pro card invite yet for physique but that doesnt mean i cant transfer to another division. I have always strived for first, and if i didnt get it, i would congratulate the winner that did. I always play fair, and sportmanship comes first in any game.

My experience with the supplement industry is at the intermediate range. I have done over 15+ reviews for different products i have tried, and have ran 2 sponsored supplement logs. All of which i have put work and effort into to make the reviews flawless and extrordinary (i try lol). I have bought and sample hundreds of products, thanks to my local DFAC and OCB competitions i attend because of my girlfriend, and the Arnold Classic and the Europa that provide me with garbage bags full of samples. I am grateful to have the oppertunity to try all these products!

I have not, this is why i am writiting this application! ):

I am availble to post about 1-4 hours on the forums, depending on the day and what my schedule is set up to be.

This may not be special to only to me, but i dislike to see people fail. I will always help anyone i see who have fallen to their interests, and want to rebuild their reputation. Failure is not an option in my world, i seek success, even if its getting a gift to my girlfriend, i want to help everyone reach their goals, and thats why i am in this industry. To see success of others.

Today!

Thank you guys again for the opperunity to fill out an application, now its time to continue my reviews, and wait for a reply. Thank you!

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I am not a fan boy of any one company, i typically try a different new supplements and feel like people deserve good honest feedback. I think it would be a privilege to represent a good company or up and coming company and give good honest advice and recommendations to people who are seeking it.

lost over 100lbs in under 10 months. at age 17 i was able to rep 225x18 on the bench press.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gera...ary-shape.html

I've never done a sponsored run or sponsored review. I've taken so many different brands of supplements since high school it's not funny. I will name a few off the top of my head
    PWO- White Flood, N.O xplode, Hemorage, Animal rage, Craze, 1 MR, Jack3d, Body Rush, isatori PWR, Pre Jym, Beast Mode.

Protein- Syntha 6, ON gold standard, Myofusion.

Fat Burner- OEP, Cuts, Combustion, HD, roxy lean, lean xtreme, sns reduce xt, shred matrix. obliterate. evomuse/southland obliterate and smolder
    Others- orange triad, animal stak, animal pak, ON opti men, ON fiber, ON Amino Chews, MuscleTech Creakic, NOW glutamine, Con-Crete, Xtend, Creature, isatori 3xl, iforce hemavol, iforce zma, On ZMA.
    nope, but i'm hoping to become one.
    5 hours give or take depending on my schedule.
    dedicated, take pride in what i do.
    now.
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngb95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The reason I am interested in becoming a company rep is because I want to greatly promote the company, by proving to people that this company actually is legit. I am a pretty thin dude for my age and height and I think I would be a perfect person to use to represent the company because by using supplements given I will post progress pictures and logs and the progress that I have gained will be very easy to see. Considering I am a pretty thin guy with not too much muscle, showing progress will be easy considering any muscle gain will be considered progress while using your supplements. I want to represent and show that this company is great and that everyone should join this company. I want to get the name of bodybuilding.com out there to prove to people that this company actually does change lives and isn't some scam.

I have never participated in any fitness competitions, but as for sporting events, I played for the football team for 2 years in highschool along with a year in basketball. My first year of football was the year that I realized that I wanted to make a change in myself and to change my personal physique from skinny to buff.
    I have never been sponsored with a supplement before, but I have taken supplements that haven't really seemed to work for me, such as; Super advanced whey protein, muscle milk, and a pre-workout called "Jacked-3D".
    No I have not, but if I am able to acquire that status I would greatly promote this company and post daily logs of my progress. I would love to represent this company and show that this company can really change someone's life. I want to show hope for those skinny guys out there like myself, that there actually is hope. They just have to join this company and see how this company has changed the lives of many others and that will give themselves the motivation they need to join bodybuilding.com and change their own lives.

During the day, I have plenty of hours to post content on the forums. I have about four hours of free time that I can use to gladly post content.

I am a thin dude so I would be a perfect test to show others that your companies supplements DO work. I am 6'2" weighing 152 pounds and I think that I would be the perfect test since any mass gains for me would be progress. I am on the road to change my life by gaining more muscle mass and changing my body physique. Not only do I want to change my life, but I want to change the lives of others by promoting this company, proving to people that your company is VERY successful. I will do anything it takes to represent and promote the company such as logging experience and progress daily, taking pictures, and even showing people around my university about this company by providing them with pictures of before and after and pictures of gain. I will hang up posters all around campus, promoting this company, especially in gyms where people will be most interested. Roughly twenty thousand people attend the university I attend; The University of Delaware. At least 1/4 of those people will at some point go to the gym and they will see the promotions. Now a-days, promotion and advertising is very hard. Nobody looks at youtube advertisements, they just skip then. Every advertisement televised or put up on the internet is a lot less likely for people to look at. But when you have someone going around in person promoting your company, spreading your companies name is a lot more likely. I want be that skinny guy who changes his body physique into the body that every skinny guy has dreamed of and prove to people that they can do it. They can achieve their dream body just by joining this company. I have been pretty thin my whole life and I completely motivated to change that. I am tired of being the skinny guy in the crowd. I want to make a change for myself and other skinny guys. I want to represent this company and prove that this company is very successful and life changing. I want to promote the supplements of this company and prove that this company is very successful.
    I would be available to being now.

Thank you for your time.

Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up I'd love to be a rep

I am an avid computer user as well as a certified IT professional, and I love the fitness industry. Recently I've become very involved in anything fitness and that goes without saying Supplements. Because of my love of technology and fitness, and my ability to utilize technical online toolset believe it would be a perfect fit! I am also currently unemployed and have a lot of free time on my hands.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities.
    I have not received any achievements in the fitness industry. I did however play baseball and football in high school, and love to lift and do cardio. I do hold many IT certifications which is my main profession, however I am currently unemployed.

I am currently running a sponsored log for Blue Star, which ends in in one week. Product review to follow-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3&goto=newpost

I have one sponsored product review completed for AI Sports - Maniac that I completed a few weeks ago.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156795973

I have another sponsored log that will be starting in a week or two for Infinite Labs Pre Fight, and will be providing sponsored product reviews on those.

I am currently taking a few supplements to assist me with my cut, and I'm seeing great results so far. I believe with the right amount of supplementation, hard work, and dedication anything is possible!

I've never been a rep, but always been interested in doing so.

I am currently unemployed so I'm available 24/7 - 365

I'm a to getter, and a very motivated self starter. I believe that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible and I excel at anything I out my heart and soul into. This would be no different!

I can start any day, tomorrow if need be!
    "If you do what youve always done, youll get what youve always gotten."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Log:
    Infinite Labs "Juggernaut HP" Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157274023

Completed Logs:
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals "Extreme Rush & Power XD" Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156918693

PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by youngb95 View Post
    The reason I am interested in becoming a company rep is because I want to greatly promote the company, by proving to people that this company actually is legit. I am a pretty thin dude for my age and height and I think I would be a perfect person to use to represent the company because by using supplements given I will post progress pictures and logs and the progress that I have gained will be very easy to see. Considering I am a pretty thin guy with not too much muscle, showing progress will be easy considering any muscle gain will be considered progress while using your supplements. I want to represent and show that this company is great and that everyone should join this company. I want to get the name of bodybuilding.com out there to prove to people that this company actually does change lives and isn't some scam.

I have never participated in any fitness competitions, but as for sporting events, I played for the football team for 2 years in highschool along with a year in basketball. My first year of football was the year that I realized that I wanted to make a change in myself and to change my personal physique from skinny to buff.
    I have never been sponsored with a supplement before, but I have taken supplements that haven't really seemed to work for me, such as; Super advanced whey protein, muscle milk, and a pre-workout called "Jacked-3D".
    No I have not, but if I am able to acquire that status I would greatly promote this company and post daily logs of my progress. I would love to represent this company and show that this company can really change someone's life. I want to show hope for those skinny guys out there like myself, that there actually is hope. They just have to join this company and see how this company has changed the lives of many others and that will give themselves the motivation they need to join bodybuilding.com and change their own lives.

During the day, I have plenty of hours to post content on the forums. I have about four hours of free time that I can use to gladly post content.

I am a thin dude so I would be a perfect test to show others that your companies supplements DO work. I am 6'2" weighing 152 pounds and I think that I would be the perfect test since any mass gains for me would be progress. I am on the road to change my life by gaining more muscle mass and changing my body physique. Not only do I want to change my life, but I want to change the lives of others by promoting this company, proving to people that your company is VERY successful. I will do anything it takes to represent and promote the company such as logging experience and progress daily, taking pictures, and even showing people around my university about this company by providing them with pictures of before and after and pictures of gain. I will hang up posters all around campus, promoting this company, especially in gyms where people will be most interested. Roughly twenty thousand people attend the university I attend; The University of Delaware. At least 1/4 of those people will at some point go to the gym and they will see the promotions. Now a-days, promotion and advertising is very hard. Nobody looks at youtube advertisements, they just skip then. Every advertisement televised or put up on the internet is a lot less likely for people to look at. But when you have someone going around in person promoting your company, spreading your companies name is a lot more likely. I want be that skinny guy who changes his body physique into the body that every skinny guy has dreamed of and prove to people that they can do it. They can achieve their dream body just by joining this company. I have been pretty thin my whole life and I completely motivated to change that. I am tired of being the skinny guy in the crowd. I want to make a change for myself and other skinny guys. I want to represent this company and prove that this company is very successful and life changing. I want to promote the supplements of this company and prove that this company is very successful.

Thank you for your time.
    Strong join date.

"Many want to wear the beret, few want to carry the rucksack"

| Deadlift 555lbs | Back Squat 440lbs | Front Squat 390lbs | C&J 315lbs | Snatch 235lbs |

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PipeHitter808 View Post
    Strong join date.

Hahahaha i love the .GIF!!!!!

al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50) al3x0fn0label will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OoChadwickoO View Post
    Hahahaha i love the .GIF!!!!!
    roflmao
    --> will probably rep you back, because love makes the world go round <--

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by youngb95 View Post

I am a thin dudeso I would be a perfect test to show others that your companies supplements DO work. I am 6'2" weighing 152 pounds and I think that I would be the perfect test since any mass gains for me would be progress. I am on the road to change my life by gaining more muscle mass and changing my body physique. Not only do I want to change my life, but I want to change the lives of others by promoting this company, proving to people that your company is VERY successful. I will do anything it takes to represent and promote the company such as logging experience and progress daily, taking pictures, and even showing people around my university about this company by providing them with pictures of before and after and pictures of gain. I will hang up posters all around campus, promoting this company, especially in gyms where people will be most interested. Roughly twenty thousand people attend the university I attend; The University of Delaware. At least 1/4 of those people will at some point go to the gym and they will see the promotions. Now a-days, promotion and advertising is very hard. Nobody looks at youtube advertisements, they just skip then. Every advertisement televised or put up on the internet is a lot less likely for people to look at. But when you have someone going around in person promoting your company, spreading your companies name is a lot more likely. I want be that skinny guy who changes his body physique into the body that every skinny guy has dreamed of and prove to people that they can do it. They can achieve their dream body just by joining this company. I have been pretty thin my whole life and I completely motivated to change that. I am tired of being the skinny guy in the crowd. I want to make a change for myself and other skinny guys. I want to represent this company and prove that this company is very successful and life changing. I want to promote the supplements of this company and prove that this company is very successful.

Thank you for your time.
    I was just wondering man, are you pretty skinny..? just curious

Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jlopes8520 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lifthard72 View Post
    I was just wondering man, are you pretty skinny..? just curious
    Bahahaha!!!
    "If you do what youve always done, youll get what youve always gotten."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Log:
    Infinite Labs "Juggernaut HP" Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157274023

Completed Logs:
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals "Extreme Rush & Power XD" Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156918693

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I can think of quite a few reasons that I would be a great company rep for any supplement company. The first reason is because I have been a rep for 1 year now and have nothing but passion for the supplement/fitness industry. I have friends that compete in bodybuilding, and I have a couple friends that train with the current UFC Welterweight Title challenger Johny Hendricks down in Texas and they are always looking for sponsors. Since I have been training for the last 12 years and personal training for the last 4, I have developed a strong network base. Inside this network, is a group of several supplement stores across Saint Louis.

The second reason is simply that I feel I would be a valuable asset to bring to any team. Not a lot of guys looking to be a rep actually walk the walk. I have been training friends and family for several years, and I am now diving in to the wonderful world of Fitness & Nutrition consulting. I have been working on building my website and once that is up I will be able to recommend products out to all who are following me. For any company, a good network is the definition of a valuable asset. After all, a company is only as strong as its network/client base.

The last reason I feel that I would be an asset is because my degree is in Business Marketing. Marketing is what I know and when you stack that with years of training and dieting plus consulting, that is a great fit for being a supplement rep. I have a passion for helping others achieve their goals, and I build relationships easily. I feel that this knowledge and my knowledge of fitness and nutrition, is what defines me as the perfect candidate for any company.

I don't have any specific awards, but I competed in sports at the collegiate level which is what helped develop my knowledge and spark my passion of the fitness and nutrition industry.

I have been logging and reviewing products actively since my join date here. I have been taking supplements and educating myself on all aspects of the supplement industry for about 12 years. I have links to plenty of logs and reviews available upon request and would be more than willing to discuss if you are interested.

I am currently a company rep for ANS Performance and love it. They have been very good to me, but I am looking to add more experience under my belt and expand my opportunities to further my career in this industry.

I am always available to post on the forums. I work a regular job from 730-430; Mon-Fri, but I have access to bb.com through my computer and my phone so access would be available basically all hours of the day. Except for when I am sleeping of course, and with a 14-month old I can probably even post in the middle of the night! haha

I have a couple friends that train with the current UFC Welterweight Title challenger Johny Hendricks down in Texas and they are always looking for sponsors.

It really just depends on the offer. Since I am currently a rep for another company, I would like to give them proper notice as I would intend to treat any opportunity as a career.

NOTE: I also have my resume available upon request.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I look at myself as a clean slate. I am coming toward the end of a long cut, been lifting for a year, and will be looking to pack on mass afterwards. I think being a rep and using the products would be a great example for companies to use to show what their supplements are capable of, even for those who are new to bodybuilding/weight lifting.

Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities

none yet

Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)

Currently logging 2 MuscleTech products and have seen great results with them. More MuscleTech product is on the way for me to review and log.
    Have tried several different products in the past year or so, as well as many different protein powders from different companies (MusclePharm, BSN, Cellucor, Trutein, ON, MuscleTech, Beast, BB.com brand, Infinite Labs). Have reviewed some in the bb.com store already.

Have you been a company rep before?

No

Hours available daily to post content on the forums

9-5 M-F, and random times on the weekend

Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart

As said before, i'm a clean slate. Ready to maximize my potential with the right supps. Will always give honest reviews.

When would you be available to begin?

As soon as needed.
    LEO

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel like some people are confused as to what being a rep is.... it's not a sponsorship.

biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    I feel like some people are confused as to what being a rep is.... it's not a sponsorship.
    I know what it is. But if I became a rep I would be using their products and could show results.
    LEO

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    I know what it is. But if I became a rep I would be using their products and could show results.
    Orr.... You could buy the products first, get the results. And thann. Rep the company because you'd have product knowledge and experience

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Orr.... You could buy the products first, get the results. And thann. Rep the company because you'd have product knowledge and experience
    Nobody is forced to select me. Im just putting my info out there. Not sure why you've been hassling people in this thread about stuff.
    LEO

PM me with your Navy ?'s LoseTheKeg's Avatar
    LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd be happy to represent a company. I used to sell cars before joining the Navy, and my employment with the Navy exposes me to a lot of people interested in fitness (although not necessarily bodybuilding). Currently, I am available for regular posting.

As a beginner with bodybuilding, I have a lot of improvement ahead of me. Any relationships I can build with a company willing to provide supplements, equipment, or advice that leads to my success with be a compelling case for selling their products on this forum.
    Actively seeking workout program advice! PM me!

Overcome adversity or adversity will overcome you.

**responds to 8-month-old posts like a total noob crew**
    **Jayhawks crew**
    **US Navy crew**

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -Why are you interested in becoming a company rep? I believe supplements are a great tool to take a physique to the next level once diet and training are in check. As a member of bodybuilding.com since 2005 and a bodybuilder since about 1999, I have accured a lot of knowledge about all three; Supplements, training, and nutrition.

As a company rep, I could bring more credibility and awareness to a GOOD supplement company, while at the same time providing feedback, suggestions, logs, promotions of supplements that are useful and produce results.

Ultimatley, I am seeking full sponsorship. I will be an IFBB Pro.
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities I have been competing in bodybuilding contest since 2008. My most notable achievements are 2012 National Champion for the territory of Guam and selection to compete in the 2013 IFBB World Championships in Morocco in November 2013.
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken) I am a long time user of multi vitamins, BCAAs, of course protein powders, pre workouts, glutamine and fat burners. Some more so than others, depending on whether or not I am pre contest or not. Multis and BCAAs are a must year round though. I am a huge fan of caffine based fat burners and pre workouts.
    -Have you been a company rep before? I was a rep for SCI-FIT from 2009 to 2010, but had to stop because I got stationed in Korea and had little PC time.
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums I have a desk job which I post from 9 hours a day; plus I browse the forums while I eat and watch TV for about 2 hours in the evenings; 10 hours total MOST days.
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart I WILL be an IFBB Pro. I have been training harder and longer than most people, 15+ years; drug free. Chances are, if someone needs advice or has hit a plateau, I have been there done that.
    My post history and gallery can give you an idea:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph...photo/31808341

Photo shoot and interview by local media

-When would you be available to begin? Right. Now.....if the company is good and I can honestly back them.
    ...imnoting

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    -Why are you interested in becoming a company rep? I believe supplements are a great tool to take a physique to the next level once diet and training are in check. As a member of bodybuilding.com since 2005 and a bodybuilder since about 1999, I have accured a lot of knowledge about all three; Supplements, training, and nutrition.

As a company rep, I could bring more credibility and awareness to a GOOD supplement company, while at the same time providing feedback, suggestions, logs, promotions of supplements that are useful and produce results.

Ultimatley, I am seeking full sponsorship. I will be an IFBB Pro.
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities I have been competing in bodybuilding contest since 2008. My most notable achievements are 2012 National Champion for the territory of Guam and selection to compete in the 2013 IFBB World Championships in Morocco in November 2013.
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken) I am a long time user of multi vitamins, BCAAs, of course protein powders, pre workouts, glutamine and fat burners. Some more so than others, depending on whether or not I am pre contest or not. Multis and BCAAs are a must year round though. I am a huge fan of caffine based fat burners and pre workouts.
    -Have you been a company rep before? I was a rep for SCI-FIT from 2009 to 2010, but had to stop because I got stationed in Korea and had little PC time.
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums I have a desk job which I post from 9 hours a day; plus I browse the forums while I eat and watch TV for about 2 hours in the evenings; 10 hours total MOST days.
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart I WILL be an IFBB Pro. I have been training harder and longer than most people, 15+ years; drug free. Chances are, if someone needs advice or has hit a plateau, I have been there done that.
    My post history and gallery can give you an idea:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph...photo/31808341

Photo shoot and interview by local media

-When would you be available to begin? Right. Now.....if the company is good and I can honestly back them.
    Finally a quality poster with a solid resume, gjdm mirin

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lifthard72 View Post
    Finally a quality poster with a solid resume, gjdm mirin

Mine wasn't that bad......haha
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1