LarsKramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Can you please give me your tips / thoughts .... Help.

Hey everyone, I am sorry, I really dont wish to create another " Help me lose weight thread", Well I do, But I am happy working for it.

I work out 5x times a week, Cardio and Weights, All focused at fat burning, and the after burning effect eg. Circuit training, with full complex moves ( Romanian dead lifts to Clean to squat push press for an example of the kind of exercises we do )
    From what I understand I have a BMR of 2291.04 x 1.55 = 3551.05 Calories. Now... this seems like ALOT to me, but anyway for me to lose weight i would need to workout with weights and consume between 2551 and 3051 calories.
    First I would rather consume around the 2551 calorie mark.

This is todays Food diary and this is my usual daily diet.

Breakfast
    *Shake consisting of 1x scoop Ripperfreak thermogenic protein powder, 1x scoop of casein whey powder, Water. Ice, 1x Banana, 1 tablespoon of peanutbutter.
    *2x Fish oil tablets.

Snack
    *Greantea with teaspoon of Manuka honey
    *Tablespoon of raw almonds and a tablespoon of pistachio nuts.
    *Quater cup on pineapple.

Workout for 1 hour, Circuis weight training 3-4days per week, Cardio eg tabata bikes, Interval running strict 1 min on 30 sec off 1-2 days per week.
    Yoga stretchdown at the end.

Post Workout shake.
    1x scoop inner armour lean muscle series whey powder
    1x Tablespoon of peanut butter
    1/2 Cup oats
    1x Banana
    water and ice
    1/2 Teaspoon of greens powder suppliment
    1x table spoon of LSA
    1/2 Cup of frozen berries

Snack
    1x table spoon of peanut butter
    Apple

Dinner - 1x Chicken Breast, Cup of veggies eg brocolli/carrot, 1-2 cups of salad.

Usually thats me until the next day starts again .

Can anyone tell me if I am doing somthing wrong ?

I am 27 years old, 6 foot 2, 107.3kg and "according to our caliper test 9.9% bodyfat" which I find stupidly hard to bveleive looking at other people, I would say I am more around 14%. Is there a certain time we should not be doing the caliper test eg, straight after a workout ?

Oh - 12 Months ago, I was 122Kg and somthing like 20% bodyfat.

Thanks and please helpe me out.

chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50) chochua will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LarsKramer View Post
    Hey everyone, I am sorry, I really dont wish to create another " Help me lose weight thread", Well I do, But I am happy working for it.

I work out 5x times a week, Cardio and Weights, All focused at fat burning, and the after burning effect eg. Circuit training, with full complex moves ( Romanian dead lifts to Clean to squat push press for an example of the kind of exercises we do )
    From what I understand I have a BMR of 2291.04 x 1.55 = 3551.05 Calories. Now... this seems like ALOT to me, but anyway for me to lose weight i would need to workout with weights and consume between 2551 and 3051 calories.
    First I would rather consume around the 2551 calorie mark.

This is todays Food diary and this is my usual daily diet.

Breakfast
    *Shake consisting of 1x scoop Ripperfreak thermogenic protein powder, 1x scoop of casein whey powder, Water. Ice, 1x Banana, 1 tablespoon of peanutbutter.
    *2x Fish oil tablets.

Snack
    *Greantea with teaspoon of Manuka honey
    *Tablespoon of raw almonds and a tablespoon of pistachio nuts.
    *Quater cup on pineapple.

Workout for 1 hour, Circuis weight training 3-4days per week, Cardio eg tabata bikes, Interval running strict 1 min on 30 sec off 1-2 days per week.
    Yoga stretchdown at the end.

Post Workout shake.
    1x scoop inner armour lean muscle series whey powder
    1x Tablespoon of peanut butter
    1/2 Cup oats
    1x Banana
    water and ice
    1/2 Teaspoon of greens powder suppliment
    1x table spoon of LSA
    1/2 Cup of frozen berries

Snack
    1x table spoon of peanut butter
    Apple

Dinner - 1x Chicken Breast, Cup of veggies eg brocolli/carrot, 1-2 cups of salad.

Usually thats me until the next day starts again .

Can anyone tell me if I am doing somthing wrong ?

I am 27 years old, 6 foot 2, 107.3kg and "according to our caliper test 9.9% bodyfat" which I find stupidly hard to bveleive looking at other people, I would say I am more around 14%. Is there a certain time we should not be doing the caliper test eg, straight after a workout ?

Oh - 12 Months ago, I was 122Kg and somthing like 20% bodyfat.

Thanks and please helpe me out.
    You should get a better idea of your current BF. Take some pictures and post them in the Body Fat thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147321393) Be patient, it might take a while for someone to give you an estimate. Once you have the percentage you can calculate more accurate numbers.

Be careful with the multiplier, it's very easy to overestimate your TDEE if you use the wrong one. Also make sure you are weighing everything you eat, at least in the beginning, and counting every single thing that goes into your food (don't forget oil, sauces, mayo, etc) and make sure you are eating the number of calories you should be eating.

Once all that is dialed down, track your progress. Sounds like you already managed to lose some fat, and as you get leaner, fat loss will be slower, so don't despair.

Caliper tests if not done properly can be way off, but if they are done consistently, make sure they are done at the same time every day and keep track of the numbers so you can make sure there is a downward trend.
    twitter.com/motoridersd

LarsKramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks Chochua, Have posted up on that thread, And have re-evaluated my calories - According to the site you gave me , I am correct within 20-30 calories if what i had worked out also.

I have myself a eating schedule now, which I am going to stick too for the next couple of weeks and see what happens to me from there.

I will post up a pic of this once I have finalised my dinner plans

thanks heaps for your time.