alphageek7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post MENTAL journey...as well as physical one. My life.

Hey guys,

I'll try to be brief and not take up too much of your time.

Being the child of immigrant parents, I was subject to the 'keep eating' aspect of my culture 24-7 (some of you understand this). It is thought in my ancestral values, that if one has the money for more food, one should eat, as having excess fat is a sign of opulence.
    Unfortunately this had detrimental effects on my childhood health, and from 10-16 I was obese for my age. It wasn't until I realized my default size was an XXL, did I make an effort to change in 2010. Intense exercise and massive dieting took place, and I was dropping a ton of weight. However I took my dieting too far and developed a serious eating disorder for 6 months (during which I was eating 600 cals a day) and dropped to 145 from 225.
    After a 40 day program and signing up for a fitness trainer I recovered from my madness. After the 80 pound drop I started to gain some weight back, but more importantly, muscle, and this brings me to the present day, where I hope to get a six pack and rid myself of stretch marks and other physical deformities from my obese days before my body begins to decline.

Thanks for reading. I haven't told many people this, and it feels better to get it off my shoulders.

If anyone has a breakthrough they want to share, please do.

Thanks Again.

kp