Eater of Planets MusclesGlasses's Avatar
    MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arrow Third Times the Charm -*MUSCLESGLASSES' CUTTING LOG*-

So heres a short summarization of my life leading up to this point and why I want to change my life (again.) This will be my third time attempting to do a successful cut. The first two times were successful but I always ended up returning to my obese self.. But now im back with a vengeance and my motivation is through the roof so why not give it one last shot to return to my fit self.

THE GAME PLAN
    -Eat at a ~500 calorie deficit while maintaining a high protein/low carb diet
    -Lift 4x a week spending each day on a certain bodypart
    -Add HIIT into my routine atleast 2x a week to speed up the fatloss
    -Incorporate EC into my supplement stack aswell

Anyways now its the time for some progress pics. All were taken this morning at 260lbs and roughly at 25%bf.

Hopefully I'll be able to update this thread everyday but it'll most likely be every second due to work and what not. Anyways that it for now. LETS GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD!
    5K+ guaranteed

MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Day 1 went pretty good. Spent the majority of the day prepping meals for the week and just relaxing before hitting the gym tomorrow for the first time in weeks. Also started with my EC stack, which im ecstatic to be back on.

Ive decided to keep my diet plain and simple as my work schedule is insane. (5am-5pm Mon-Fri.) Aiming for around 2500cals, 250g p, 100-150g c, and 50g f daily. Ive always had good results at 2500 cals but I have a feeling that I may have to drop em lower as I get leaner etc etc. Will post my full diet/training routine after my workout tomorrow or if anyones interested. Looking forward to see how my forst legit workout goes. Later ya'll!
    5K+ guaranteed

Unhappy

Been sick the past two days and havent been able to lift/prepare any meals. Feels bad men. Thankfully this cold feels as if its fading and I'll be back to cutting tomorrow.
    5K+ guaranteed