Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My One Year Journey: Progress Pics and Training

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share with everyone, my one year progress .

My stats: 6'2, 235 lbs currently

This was a year ago (last summer), here I was weighing around 230 and really really fat. This was unfortunately during my stage of being a permabulker...not very pleasing :/

Annddddd here's Christmas time last year (Dec 2012)

Here I lost a lot of fat throughout the Fall after incorporating 20-30 min cardio sessions after workouts and eating considerably less (not necessarily clean tho). I was still around 220-225 in this pic but a LOT leaner

And this is current, from last week (June 27th)

I'm currently 230 again, maybe 235 but have shed a lot of fat since last summer.

If anyone's interested in my training log (which I haven't posted in, in forever lol), you can find it here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=pole+swoll

Appreciate any input given , thanks guys
    "The body is amazing when you push it. You never know what you are capable of doing on any given day. The way you feel is a lie" - John Broz