intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New website about Mr Olympia and IFBB history

evolutionofbodybuilding.net

mrolympiahistory.com

Site will have new subjects added in the coming days!!!

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like the idea of a website dedicated to the history of the Mr. Olympia. But calling it the Evolution Of Bodybuilding seems a bit ... I don't know, just plain wrong considering that Shawn Ray came out with his documentary The Evolution of Bodybuilding not too long ago.

Unless you are associated with that production, it looks like you're trying to ride on his coattails.

intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I respect Shawn for the film but it could of been called evolution of Mr Olympia as it did not even mention some of yhe other greats that made bodybuilding what it is today
    The domain was available and i took it. I have no problem promoting his film if he wants to.
    So many other sites use the name mr olympia. Flex, bodybuilding and so on.
    Look at bodybuilding.com they booked every bloody name available.
    Like i said it was svailable snd i took it.

Got the blessing of Shawn Ray for the site, so I am not taking away anything from nobody. You just have to ask he was really nice about it. As well I already had the backing of IFBB president Rafael Santonja.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you did the right thing and I'm glad Shawn Ray gave his blessing. But moving forward, I don't think you understand how copyright works. Rafael Santonja would have absolutely no authority to give you the right to use the name "Evolution of Bodybuilding." And he probably doesn't have the legal authority to let you use the the name Mr. Olympia in a professional way. (In other words, if you started selling self-made Mr. Olympia merchandise, you could be shut down regardless of what Santonja said.)

But for now, you put together a good website and I hope you will continue to add to it. Just be careful not to over-reach.

I understand the copyright laws, but i asked Santonja for his permission to access the ifbb archives. Other than that i dont plan yo use mr olympia in a commercial way.
    Regarding Shawn Ray, i aleeady put a link directing it so people buy his film.
    Thanks for your interest.