heidijohnson94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Craving frozen/ cold food

I've always liked cold food but this craving is fairly new.. I can't eat warm or hot food without feeling sick to my stomach. I've been trying to get my healthy proteins, fats, and carbs in but it's becoming a hassle. (By the way, I'm not talking about craving ice cream or anything like that.) I'm always wanting protein shakes with tons of ice, frozen fruits or vegetables, coffee blended with ice and almond milk, etc. or I'll cook my meals (ones that typically are warm) and I'll put it in the fridge to cool before I eat it. I just don't have an appetite for anything that isn't cold. I don't understand this at all... Does anyone have a clue what is going on with me?!

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i talked with someone once who said that when her anemia was getting bad she would have a real desire to chew on ice...cool story bro is very anecdotal but maybe talk to your doctor to see if craving cold food is a symptom of something?

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Im not sure, just a phase of enjoying certain food certain ways?

Nothing wrong with ice cream, just bought a pint earlier, going to eat soon.
    Eat the damn yolk.