Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Extreem pain after heavy deadlifts

Hello I just got back from the gym and i was doing my back workout and started with deadlifts i did my max weight for about 3 reps which is 225 and now my mid-lower back hurts so much i cant even walk.

What happend and what should I do?

JJC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would suggest get some ice on that bugger first. But then maybe the muscle in that area of the back is lagging slightly in comparison to the rest of your body. I believe hold off your massive dead lifts and spend sometime doing some smaller dead lifts and some exercises that target that part of the back. After a bit of that you should be all sweet to go back to hitting them killer lifts XD Good luck

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just fucked up badly.

Go see a Doctor. Don't do any exercises involving the lower back in the mean time in case you make it worse.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to a doctor asap
    Instagram @ martinrunqvist
    Youtube @ martinrunqvist
    Log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163187911

Big doesn't mean strong OmgWtfNvm's Avatar
    OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000)
    should of practiced form.
    - Become who you want to be and don't let anyone or anything keep you from achieving your goals, including yourself.

Channel link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ayoliangfitness

Instagram: ayoliang

Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you done goofed, go to a doctor. most people i see never drop their hips, which could cause midback problems
    Wannabe Powerlifter
    Certified Donut Eater
    Indiana University Pride

SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well done DLing with bad form sherlock

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LOL I remember you from way back. I remember I was telling you to incorporate squats and deadlifts into your routine, and now you're here :/

Op when you lift, try to find a workout partner that knows what he's doing and always ask him to check your form whenever you're doing a tricky exercise like the deadlift. I gurantee you didn't have thoracic extension, your middle back was rounded and now you probably have a popped disc. The same chit happened to me in February, back injuries aren't pretty. Get it checked out and lift carefully from now on
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ouchies, bad form i reckon, usually from weak lower back, cant keep your trunk and back braced and flat. i take it your not literally stuck in your bed? if you actually cant walk then i would get to the doctors asap. could be something pretty serious like a disc. if its just pretty painful, like a bad ache, then ice it and see how it feels tomorrow. Cant just be muscular pain like when you target any other muscle. Remember how you felt after that first chest workout...or the first one back after a month or so off.. ouchies.

Dont do ANY gym, not upper, not lower and specially no back untill you are sure you can or youhave seen a doctor
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    LOL I remember you from way back. I remember I was telling you to incorporate squats and deadlifts into your routine, and now you're here :/

Op when you lift, try to find a workout partner that knows what he's doing and always ask him to check your form whenever you're doing a tricky exercise like the deadlift. I gurantee you didn't have thoracic extension, your middle back was rounded and now you probably have a popped disc. The same chit happened to me in February, back injuries aren't pretty. Get it checked out and lift carefully from now on
    lol i hope you linked him to a form video or something ;-). either that or start putting disclaimers at the bottom of your posts lols ;-).

good advice though, deadlifts ftw.
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    best video on deadlift form

rutabaga22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rutabaga22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rutabaga22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rutabaga22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rutabaga22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rutabaga22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rutabaga22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You may or may not be OK. I've done this and it was just a strained muscle that was not accustomed to being used. A doc put me in bed for 24 hours and I was almost all better after that. However, if you have a slipped disc or something similar, the 24 hour bed rest fix will not work and you will wind up getting an MRI to see what is wrong. Good luck.

Josheb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Did it look like this?

youtu.be/P0ySblouCKs

Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys now it feels a little better but still going to wait another day and see what it feels like i can walk but it really hurts hell alot of bend back