Afrozac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rate my routine (changed due to injury)

I've changed my in-season training routine, due to a fractured Ulna. Want to really focus on my leg strength, speed and explosiveness as it was lacking quite a bit IMO. Just general info on me if it helps haha, 193cm 96kg, I play rugby league and am a second rower/center, 17yo.

Look like around 4-6 weeks out so I want to push training to the max as if it was the off season, but will decrease the load on the last week so I don't burn out and what not.

Here's my routines:

Monday: am - plyo pm - core
    Tuesday: am - gym pm - club training (conditioning/ball work)
    Wednesday: am -sprints (hill sprints/tire pulls etc) pm - core
    Thursday: am - gym pm - club training (conditioning/ball work
    Friday: am - plyo pm - core
    Saturday: am - gym pm - sprints
    Sunday: Rest

The intensity and training twice a day doesn't faze me as I did a similar thing in the off season and in season but obviously less volume due to game. Could I re arrange some things or what not? Arm doesn't hurt at all, already past the swelling and inflammation part of the rehabilitation. Gym is just strength training for legs pretty much.

Sorry guys and girls, I realize this is probably a nood question haha

MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have no experience with rugby training, I do with football but this is just my 2 cents. First, get 2 days off a week. Make sure you're doing the right "core". plank variations, the human saw, and this one's my favorite. Lay flat on your back, arms and legs straight out as possible, take your legs and put them 4-6 inches off the ground while holding your arms straight out about 4 inches off the ground and squeeze your stomach hard. When I do it, I feel my entire core tight as hell. 3x30 seconds works to start off then if it gets to easy, hold a weight while your hands are up. Box jumps are good to, 1 leg and both legs
    No advertising in sig line

Best lifts at <180lbs bodyweight
    425x5 deadlift
    265x11 squat
    250x5 bench
    135x15 standing military press
    BW+135lb dips x5