View Poll Results: Which of these would you choose?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Animal Pak

1 4.55%
  • Orange Triad

13 59.09%
  • NOW ADAM

4 18.18%
  • Source Naturals Life Force

4 18.18%
    MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Which of these multivitamins would you choose? [POLL]

Hey everyone,

So I've been taking Orange Triad for quite a while now. It seems to do the job but I want to change it up a bit. One reason for doing so is that, despite many telling me not to worry, I still can't get my mind off of the cancer warning on the label. Once I get something that like in my head, it's pretty much stuck in there regardless of what others say haha.

So I've looked over the following multivitamins and all of them look great. I have linked all of them below so you can take a look at the profile of each one before you make a choice. The purpose of this poll is to help me choose which one to buy and maybe also to help others in my situation in the future.

Animal Pak
    - A classic vitamin that I have been considering for a little while but I'm not quite sure about how I feel about taking multi PACKS every day. While the reputation speaks for itself, the packs kinda put me off

Orange Triad
    - I'll throw this one up anyways. A good multi while including joint support (I really like this part of it). But it's just that damn cancer warning that keeps me so worried (again, regardless of what others say)

NOW ADAM
    - I've heard this one is a really great multi with high quality ingredients, only 2 pills a day

Source Naturals Life Force
    - Again, I've heard good things about this one and, again, it is only 2 pills a day

---

So there it is. Please vote on which one you like most and post why.

P.S. I'm also concerned regarding the quality of the ingredients in each of these. So if you can comment on this, I will be extra grateful.

NOTE: I reposted because I didn't want the poll to be public.

Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Orange Triad 1st and Anamial Pak 2nd. Don't know about the other ones I've never tried them.
    Whatever the mind can Conceive and Believe the mind can Achieve. (Napoleon Hill)

Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!
    Go Grand Rapids Sled Wings!!!!

MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeKrzywicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dimaline312000 View Post
    Orange Triad 1st and Anamial Pak 2nd. Don't know about the other ones I've never tried them.
    They are less known but if you follow the links I posted and take a look at their profiles, they seem to be thorough, and require fewer pills than either Orange Triad or Animal Pak.

JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnGalt25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I stick with Kirkland daily multi, it's cheap, it's USP verified, and if it's good enough for Alan Aragon, it's good enough for me.
    "They say most of your brain shuts down in cryo-sleep. All but the primitive side, the animal side. No wonder I'm still awake" - Richard B. Riddick

Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dimaline312000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MikeKrzywicki View Post
    They are less known but if you follow the links I posted and take a look at their profiles, they seem to be thorough, and require fewer pills than either Orange Triad or Animal Pak.
    You're absolutley right the Profiles of both the Now and Source Naturals Vitamins look really good and not much if any difference in OT or AP. Yeah I totally get what you're saying about the Cancer Thing on the Lable I'm pretty much the same way about getting certain stuff stuck in my head like the may cause heart rythm's and being a heart patient who is going through some of that stuff right now (not related to OT) but yeah it is a small worry and you can easily get stuff like that stuck in your head. I'm still on board with the OT and AP before the other two but it really comes down to what you prefer and what you're looking for. I know alot of people are concerned with the amount of pills per serving of the OT and the Animal Pak has even more pills and I know a lot of people don't like that but I take medication which includes 6 other pills so the amount of pills doesn't bother me since I've taken so many over the course of my life. My attitude is that if it will extend or improve the quality of my life I will do whatever it takes and take 6 or 12 more pills will do that than I will. Once again as I said it really comes down to you and what your fitness goals are and what you want out of your Multi. Best of luck.
    Whatever the mind can Conceive and Believe the mind can Achieve. (Napoleon Hill)

Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!
    Go Grand Rapids Sled Wings!!!!

pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I've been taking Orange Triad for quite a while now. It seems to do the job...
    Most people who eat a reasonably balanced diet would claim the same thing if I switched their multi with appropriately colored Tic Tacs.

Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Or just take a multi so you can get most you need no matter what. Why not take a multi because its so simple . I vote OT.

Originally Posted by pretend View Post
    Most people who eat a reasonably balanced diet would claim the same thing if I switched their multi with appropriately colored Tic Tacs.
    Fair enough. It is hard to say whether a multi is actually working (I do generally feed better though when I'm on it; however this could just be placebo) but like Doug55 said, I'd rather just take it in addition to a healthy diet and that way I know I'm covered 110%. Plus with mass market veggies, fruits, and meats having less time to fully grow, they do not supply the same level of vitamins they did 25-30 years ago. So I think taking a multi is just an extra level of insurance.

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OT, Life Force, Adam, Animal Pak. In that order.
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cancer warning? Is this only on OT label and why?
    Who oversees the overseers?

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Cancer warning? Is this only on OT label and why?
    Prop 65. Just covering their butts. You live in Cali, you should know all about it. Lol
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

Another thing I'm trying to research is where these products are produced. I know certain companies source their ingredients from China, so ideally I would like to take a vitamin that is made in North America or Europe. Does anyone know of any multivitamins that are produced in these areas with a high degree of certainty?

Another thing I'm trying to research is where these products are produced. I know certain companies source their ingredients from China, so ideally I would like to take a vitamin that is made in North America or Europe. Does anyone know of any multivitamins that are produced in these areas with a high degree of certainty?
    Bump

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    Prop 65. Just covering their butts. You live in Cali, you should know all about it. Lol
    Was looking at my bottle in cupboard and didn't see warning.
    Who oversees the overseers?

Suburbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you tried ON Opti-Men? I've used it for a while. I suppose I'm an ON fanboy but hey they have solid no bs products.