Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User KickStartMyLife's Avatar
    KickStartMyLife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    looks like the cramp was enough to cause a strain in both legs. very heavy and difficult to walk...very tight. really was hoping of getting some cardio in

did not meat my goal of higher carbs, protein and actually fell short of my daily averages over the past week. Here are my macros for Friday

37.125G Fat
    57.25G Carbs
    126.25G Protein

also, for todays workouts, Ive already gotten them in.

Chest, Triceps (decided to skip shoulder and start doing shoulders with back)

I did two sets each for my chest: Incline, Flat and Flys

1 set each for my Triceps: Head crushers via dumbbell (dont like using barbells) and modified dips which focused more on my triceps.

Since I still feel a slight strain in both Hammys, Ill just stick to walking, more so than usual. Also, tomorrow will be a rest day for me.

If my legs feel better by monday, Ill start light weight baring workouts for my legs. If not, then I'll jump on doing my Back, Traps, Shoulders and Biceps and finish it off with forearm workouts (which seem to be my weakest part of the body so far)

Here are My Macros for the 8th day. Macros for 9th and 10th day not available as I was in the hospital since saturday night, just got release (AMA) a few hours ago. They attempted a spinal tap twice and both times could not get anything. I opted not to go for the 3rd time even though they said it would be no issue since they would use the fluoroscopic method this time. I did not want to wait until the morning and I started to feel better anyways (fever dropped from 102.6 to 99.5 and fatigue wasnt as bad anymore either), so i left. ANyways, here are the macros for Saturday

Day 8:
    70.99G Fat
    125.50G Carbs
    138.62G Protein

Towards the end of the Day 8, I started to feel very fatigued so I ate a plate of rice, some broiled lamb and a 20 oz of powerade zero, that didnt help. Started sweating and check my temp and it was above 99.8 so I went to the hospital

Anyways, for day 9 and 10, my diet was garbage and I obviously could not count my macros. Even with no appetite whatsoever, I still forced myself to eat to help combat the sickness; due to excess sweating, fatigue and soreness.

I was hospitalized for a couple days. And even though Im still a bit under the weather now, I feel strong enough to get back on the horse, so to speak.

Hopefully I can begin working out my Shoulders, Traps and Biceps today (2 sets each, with the next workout jumping to 3 sets). Since I am still sweating and have a low grade fever (which Im sure is causing me to become a little dehydrated), my powerade intake will be very high through out; making sure I have little to no issues working out.

Today will be Day 11