Vassilisss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about calves

Sooo im 16 I've been lifting for about 1 year and ive seen some rlly good results .Unfortunately my calves are kinda lagging behind . For the last 3 months I've been doing calf raises (once per week , 1min of raises 5x sets per leg) with dumbells and the results I've been getting are hardly noticeable. I'm thinking of hitting calves 3-4 times a week (every other day) what do y'all think . I'm also considering taking creatine just so I can grow my calves more

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you can do them continuously for 1 minute, you aren't using enough resistance.

Try adding more weight. If you can easily do 20+ without reaching failure, it's too light. Do 1 leg at a time if necessary.

Make sure you raise your toe on a block of wood or a step and use full range of motion.

wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100) wesleyboy765 is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's really fantastic. Well done