Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    WizzKid10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn I hardly drink enough and im always tired and have headaches definitely going to start drinking more now . Thanks man

NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome info brah thanks for that.

Been struggling years with srsly bad breath, now thanks to you it's finally gone and hydration helps with lifts also. keep on truckin'
    Drooling to keep good form.... that's dedication.

Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People often look past staying hydrated well, I can drink a lot of water in fact whilst cutting I was on 5 litres a day, only downside was I had to pee a lot.
    رضيت بالله رباً وبالسلام ديناً و بمحمدٍ نبياً

FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FadingAway is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ill give it a try

joleyjames123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes you can die from drinking too much water, however that would require at least 10 liters within a really small time frame.

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joleyjames123 View Post
    Yes you can die from drinking too much water, however that would require at least 10 liters within a really small time frame.
    You wouldn't be able to drink that much within a short amount of time without puking it all out again.

Death cases of overhydration take place during forced drinking. Like torture back in middle ages.

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It depends how much liters u need per person im 2,11m:6'11 1/2 tall which means i need like 13 liters of water to get hydrated?

I drink 10 liters per day

killa1233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice thread and very informative too. I try to aim for drinking a half to 3/4ths of a gallon of water a day and like it says I literally have to pee like every 30 minutes. I feel great but find myself asking to use the restroom more often than I should :P

rmcordse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And even substituting green tea for coffee helps keep up hydration levels as well as caffeine levels and puts a lot of good things like anti oxidants into your body

JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im definetely going to start drinking more water after reading this, nice thread!

Easty20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Easty20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Easty20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Easty20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Easty20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Easty20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Easty20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlexTheNewbie View Post
    Yes I'm serious. Studies have proven it. Of course it varies from person to person but the average person is 19% stronger when hydrated compared to only 3% dehydration.

I'll google it and post a link as soon as I can.
    The average person isn't dehydrated.

Urine shouldn't be transparent, more of a gatorade-like lightly colour.

And that "19%" strength benefits would have negligible affects on actual bodybuilding and being able to rep more etc. More like what the graph described, less cramping etc.

And in regards to your sleep. I'm not sure why it would reduce your necessary sleep so much. Unless youre actually a person who requires not much sleep at all. Generally people require 6-10 (6 for old people and people that don't do much activity during the day).

But yes, water is very underlooked! gz on your new found water appreciation
    "If tomorrow doesn't happen would you still do what you're about to do today? If that answer is no, on a repetitive basis, you're not living. You're alive but you're not living." - Greg Plitt

**Started lifting thinking i'd be zyzz'd in 1 year Crew**

hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    higher growth this is scot well today we are talking about height durations and hydration is such a big deal right really even explain to you how important hydration is just on a daily basis and it's one of up things that I think often is bolster overlooked by people as far as when they think about diva healthy Pete said uh...

have a good while those things like that a lot of times people don't really realize how critical hydration is so right now I’ll just read your looking at just picture bob for by you book ops that you could all downloaded scot Wiley dot com I guess the picture of the principal fish kin excused so yellow people stuck lockbox listed citizens that's what iterated here a little bit of the first thing

I think you need to realize that saw a lot of times not drinking enough water also goes hand in hand with people treaty and that probably too much kaki too much sold out to be an energy drinks too much alcohol and there is that I print all these things up it's not that they're necessarily bad

but to say yes to realize they're all direct what should I say tire at exit the exit polls water out of the body so now it's sort of like you have double whammy if u I retreated off water at your also treating to much of these things that are dire attics odd you don't get that double whammy causes you to end up even or dehydrated salt that's what software critical also just consider couples that surplus hydration where it's the body is about sixty to seventy percent water I think a lot of times people don’t realize

that I did it yourselves if you're parcels and in the tissues in your body I dentist pride barely water which is part of the reasons that again muscles here eighty percent water all this part of the reason that just smaller itty-bitty changes in the hydration not only to spin front like performance their point for talk about a half what icily purchased a performance standpoint as far as just how you function is not an everyday basis this is why water such a huge thing read what the two percent been off that way uh...

we can really be a big deal soil just go to break up officially here that I want to show you bob as far as just hydration and exactly how it works wanted to indicate splits let's start the south connect so no probably looks like you have a lot going on here but I want to talk you through it sari so you've got the heart beating right here spot you got fitness level low and fitness level high right here that you look it up

but I don't necessarily why you get to conservative fitness level because you can't usually look at this as far as hydration level here’s what we could look at hydration low below and hydration level high at effectively looks the same so you've gone on his heart is obviously beating here at that you've got Viet arteries applauds popped away from the heart okay dad in the bloody you have oxygen or to his options that goes out to the working muscles here these muscles extract oxygen that’s popped all through the blood at that after their disputes extracted the oxygen

that it pops carbon dioxide back in the heart and that's what we breathe out salt a belief that's what's going on inside of your body substance topic here for a second

so I think the key thing dot understand we're talking about hydration that whit’s such a big deal if you go to say you're kind of succeed if you don't is that you get out of breath easily nineteen seventy-six could certainly be attributed to set this level will open as well but

what I also teach it under seventy to thirty if you're feeling tired if you don't have much energy if you just really feeling focused with a lot of bento clarity a lot of time six took back to hydration because look at what's going on here so if your puppy blood away from the heart it these diagrams what I tell people is all too clear what your hydrated this blood is that a pulp faster sops catapult faster Lexus diagrammed here on the writer like to fitness level high were ultimately

if the blood is do you know to your working muscles faster that just means that it can't use that oxygen and its kidnapped look more frequently visited it as at a faster pace so to speak about it with your dehydrated he looked more like this and applauded is sticker it's poor fastest it's bound to get out to the boss all’s as fast and also your muscles are tedious much oxygen so it really impairs her performance it appears your ability to function it appears your ability to think and it certainly appears early edition levels they need a puppy out there

so I think we need to realize as well is the especially for getting tired kind of big days here yak did a lot of things like that above a per_ just what's going on at the heart here if you see it if he's uh... you know boxer to carbon dioxide going up this say this is basically p to central nervous system called up tithe braves obviously your parade needs plot as well you Brady talks jean so a lot of time scintilla really is the truth if your yard it a lot you're its lack of oxygen to the brave or if you have to get that lack of kind of mental clarity that lack of focus up that lack of really just be president present should say excuse me had been aware of what's going on uh...

a lot of time second bet he owed due to dehydration so it's I hope that this will cut it makes sense and the let's just go back to hear where the starting point that I give every single person is take your take your body weight here had polyps cut that Robert half or divide by two and that has to be the starting point afar as the outs is of water that you're treating daily that has to be wary start ideally would like to see every single person op above four hundred ounces of water per day but at the their bid on this has to be starting point so let's say you a hundred fifty pounds they'll be seventy five ounces of water day uh...

ultimately working up to that hundred-plus again to start their so just go over a couple of other things that really hydration affects you decided it increases your metabolism it controls your hunger cravings reason for this is a lot of sense it controls hunger cravings because sometimes people will be mistake thirst for hunger and that no ultimately eat waited reality you just have a little bit or water and fill the local poor hydrated uh... we can achieve the same effect and this is really one that a lot of people to realize

so I just get three point seared by you book of what hydration ultimately does for you and that if I were to ask people what's the largest organ in the body a lot of tax people think uh... liver although focus of these different things but also be scared is that organs it's two sixty eight is the largest organic robotic and with your hydrated with the us_ had when you have enough water in your body alter believe your wrinkles are going to soft and your baby I sort of a tight knot your skin textures debited profit’s going to look healthier it's going to look for fiber but I think a lot of times people dole even realize this again it is one of the detriments tended to take it in a lot of dire Erickson happened the water sucked out of your body uh... so that just to conclude this couple of other things he could look at I think

I talked about the boat could prove battle clarity the digestion in the absorption of nutrients and also detoxify so altered lee what's going on to the plotted addition docs genesis transporting nutrients out to the bustles so that they could use those things and so your body has to see you all to be able to perform on a daily basis and that also lied about blood also takes the toxins away uh...

and excreted those I guess of the couple different ways uh... but it's not all the thought transferred Beatrix dot also lit the detoxification process op back page repaid things like that and certainly be alleviated I have to look up or water because they get that’s lubrication for the joints uh...

and that's different things like that reflects ability for energy and they're actually haven't studies leaking hydration level to reduced risk of cancer so hopefully I’ve given all of you tough a reason to want to up your water intake again and tell you it is one of the single best things you can do not only for your body part also your by dentist your function a performance of the daily basis and just roll for all health of the tablets cell hopefully that's enough and hopeful that they would be to say divorce habitat

umairfsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. ... This paper will review literature on the importance of hydration in vocal fold physiology, with .... the availability of hydration), may potentially lower fluid pressure build-up and the extent of damage

Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000) Aesian is just really nice. (+1000)
    rofl i drink 4L a day

georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where's the car fax?

Bipsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so informative ... thanks...! i've realized i don't drink enough...!

Jonyboiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I drink water every chance i get! I feel great, im not tired anymore, i sleep better, my piss isnt yellow anymore, and greatest of all, i can do heavier weight!

Motivate236 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Thread

Good thread thanks for the info! I love water and it's benefits

cousinben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile water is the source of the life

Water is a vital source of life so it is a vital source of bodybuilding

sewguhd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are we talking about only water? What about milk/juice/supplement shakes etc?

Berghella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not just good from a performance perspective but also good from an aesthetics perspective. By hydrating your body it helps to make your muscles look fuller which in turn makes you look bigger. So drink up!

salmansabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile thnkw

Yes,..tru ... I m also following this and getting the same results.....

powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500)
    I can't drink water because of school. We only get to use the bathroom at a maximum of 4 times for every two months during our 90 minute class periods. I've already have a bunch of close-calls because the teachers don't give a single fuq, and I'm not going through that same chit again. The sweating, the pain of waiting for the teacher to write you up a pass, it's all too much

I hope drinking lots of water on weekends will suffice though.

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just want to say thanks OP. I realize a lot of my problems were due to not drinking enough water, including:

- Feel tired when I wake up
    - Felt like crap after gym
    - Didn't look forward to lifting
    - Low energy in lifts
    - Very annoying throat congestion
    - Breath tended to go off only a few hours after brushing

All that went away and I saw these additional benefits:

- Now i like lifting
    - Better concentration
    - Acne slowly going away... though I'm not sure
    - Sweat doesn't smell nearly as bad for some reason
    - Stronger!
    Don't know what to put in my sig crew

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by powahh View Post
    I can't drink water because of school. We only get to use the bathroom at a maximum of 4 times for every two months during our 90 minute class periods. I've already have a bunch of close-calls because the teachers don't give a single fuq, and I'm not going through that same chit again. The sweating, the pain of waiting for the teacher to write you up a pass, it's all too much

I hope drinking lots of water on weekends will suffice though.
    Get a water bottle (BPA free of course), always have a jug of water with you at home when you're sitting down to work or chill out.
    Don't know what to put in my sig crew

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Registered User WorkHustleKill4's Avatar
    WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WorkHustleKill4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlexTheNewbie View Post
    Yes I'm serious. Studies have proven it. Of course it varies from person to person but the average person is 19% stronger when hydrated compared to only 3% dehydration.

I'll google it and post a link as soon as I can.
    Yes hydration is good but the 19% **** is just total bull**** I'm sorry
    "If I have to die tonight, if this weight is going to kill me tonight, so be it! I'm dying where I want to be!" -Kai Greene
    "Massive results require massive action." -Tony Robbins
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1RM
    Bench:360
    Squat:465
    Deadlift:495

Registered User RemingtonWilcox's Avatar
    RemingtonWilcox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SebastianMorar View Post
    My pee comes out transparent if I drink too much lol
    hahahah

Registered User RemingtonWilcox's Avatar
    RemingtonWilcox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WorkHustleKill4 View Post
    Yes hydration is good but the 19% **** is just total bull**** I'm sorry
    debatable....

Registered User THEMONEYMACHINE's Avatar
    THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey men you have drink water of 2.5 e 4.0 lts for day

Anthonym87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Great Post!

Totally agree with you! I keep a huge jug by my desk at work. :-)