Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    JB07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So true

I've always been one for drinking at least 2l a day. As soon as I don't I feel grodgy.
    It should be top priority man. Especially if creatine is in the diet

Registered User royalpalmmedspa's Avatar
    royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you don't have much water in your body then you will require more water to keep the sodium/water balance. So to drink more water your body doesn't need to retain it so much.

Registered User WestSideTillIDi's Avatar
    WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What I do not understand is, don't you guys get thirtsy? Even if I sit and using my computer for more than 1 hour, I become ****ing thristy. Been drinking around 5 liters daily, even when I did not pay attention to it

andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyisvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey, nice thread bro, ive always been the type that would drink a can of pepsi instead of water even when im really thirsty,
    what really got me was that it can wake you up on time, and keep you FRESH (which i need)!

but if i may ask, how much should i drink? what amount do you recommend daily?
    is 3 liters good enough ?

not sure if this affects anything but, im 17, 5'6
    weigh 134, trying to bulk while staying lean, and workout 5 days a week
    saturdays and sundays are beach days for me

thanks!

albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) albiondavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Think of two chambers separated by a membrane. Assume that one chamber has a salt solution of high concentration and the other has solution of smaller concentration. The level in both chambers are the same. Also assume that the membrane allows only water molecules to pass through it but not the salt molecules. Such membranes are called semi-permeable.

Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whoads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I understand that being fully hydrated makes you stronger. Perhaps by 19%
    However, being dehydrated still makes you 3% stronger?
    Or 3% weaker? (No, i stay hydrated all the time)

Isaiahm95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Proper hydration is such an important part of bodybuilding that is neglected. I drink 3 gallons a day in contest season and 2 gallons in the off season

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, repped.

Good post.

typicalshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink like 5oz of water a day.

rise1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    water is very essential for our body. do not drink less than 8 glass everyday...

Sharonjbrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh many many thanks to you for your good comment. I also feel the same as yours. But I tried myself to get early in the morning and I feel better. Then from those days I try to get early from my bed.Thank you.

DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaniMob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i try to drink 6 -7 L of water a day . As jay said , if you don't wake up in the middle of the night to piss , you're not drinking enough water !
    working hard to shock the world.

j-rod_kw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ngaah View Post
    If you don't have enough water in your body then you will retain more water to keep the sodium/water balance. So by drinking more water your body doesn't need to retain it so much. Essentially the same effect as consuming less sodium, well that's the general jist of it anyway
    no ones body retains additional water other than what it needs to survive (unlike sodium in the body), otherwise dehydration wouldnt happen as easily to everyone. and because the body retains more sodium than water..thats a partial reason for dehydration. half the people in this world are dehydrated and dont even know it!

rise1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink a lot of water everyday and i think it is the most essential thing that we cannot skip ever...

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by corvade View Post
    OP, repped.

Good post.
    Originally Posted by newpandawill View Post
    I think your avatar, good ambition
    Thanks guys

umirin20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) umirin20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) umirin20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) umirin20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how much water do u think a 18 year old should drink???
    180lb, most ppl say around 2-5L

btw i sweat a lot

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by umirin20 View Post
    how much water do u think a 18 year old should drink???
    180lb, most ppl say around 2-5L

btw i sweat a lot
    Keep it clear. As soon as it gets a little yellow you know you should drink a little more.

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good post OP. way too much people are dehydrated and probs only drink<1.5L a day. (i drink like 5+ in the summer) i have to go to the bathroom like every 45 mins and people/teachers are like wtf but i think they are the ones that are dehydrated. my piss has been transparent for years now (excluding days where im forced to drink less)
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

Registered User MattWilliams24X's Avatar
    MattWilliams24X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattWilliams24X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattWilliams24X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I easily drink a gallon of water a day. If you get sick of drinking so much water try mio.makes it easier.

PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PuppiesOnAcid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice thread OP! I find myself drinking water most of the time, yet I have some of the symptoms you mentioned
    And I thought I was drinking enough lel

Maximus98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Hydrate or die

The importance of water to unseen by many of us teenagers.
    Water is key in recovery as well.
    After a vigorous workout it is key to
    1.drink a fast digesting protein with a simple carbohydrate
    (50grams of whey, 1 banana blended) into a shake.
    2.drink water before , during and after working out.
    3. REST REST REST!
    4. Stretching is crucial before and after.
    5. Before bed drink casein protein to avoid muscle degeneration.
    Following these rules will not only improve your recovery but also give what your muscle desires after working vigorously, and feel the benefits. Trust me.

borndud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for this thread. I be drinking more water from now on.

Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you answered all my questions!

JAMIL22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup..I make sure to drink at least a gallon a day

Originally Posted by borndud View Post
    Thanks for this thread. I be drinking more water from now on.
    Originally Posted by PuppiesOnAcid View Post
    Nice thread OP! I find myself drinking water most of the time, yet I have some of the symptoms you mentioned
    And I thought I was drinking enough lel
    Originally Posted by rynnp View Post
    good post OP. way too much people are dehydrated and probs only drink<1.5L a day. (i drink like 5+ in the summer) i have to go to the bathroom like every 45 mins and people/teachers are like wtf but i think they are the ones that are dehydrated. my piss has been transparent for years now (excluding days where im forced to drink less)
    Originally Posted by Smallz84 View Post
    you answered all my questions!
    Thanks for the kind words guys! I appreciate it

Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Pissing every hour gets annoying

Odysseus300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odysseus300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The importance of staying hydrated is something I take really seriously and if you're struggling here's something that might help: Keeping old bottles of squash and filling them up (from the tap is fine, where I live), and stick em in the fridge. This way you can just grab 1L as soon as you finish the last one, and chilled water feels like kind of a treat. This has helped me drink 4L plus per day.

Also, I read recently that drinking water from plastic bottles can transfer chemicals from the plastic that can be harmful. I got myself a stainless steel workout bottle (with a wide enough neck to add ice) which could help.

Great reminder, OP. If I could be as stringent on every other part of my regime as I am about drinking enough water I'd be in amazing shape!

patrick0225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much water am I suppose to drink then? I try to hit 8 cups per day which is around 2 liters.. You realize you're drinking 16 cups of water?

Originally Posted by patrick0225 View Post
    How much water am I suppose to drink then? I try to hit 8 cups per day which is around 2 liters.. You realize you're drinking 16 cups of water?
    Your pee is yellow, you gotta drink more.

Peaky96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People need to remember that you get water from everything you eat too, so if the recommended water intake is 3 litres, that's doesn't mean you need to drink exactly 3 litres from a bottle