Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    angelAPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good article

Nice to know

Hazbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brahs you gotta remember that when you skull water all the time, itll go straight though you and into the bladder without benefiting you at all. And youll have to pee every half hour.
    a good way to get all the nutrients and benefits, is to sip your water ever few minutes. this way the water will be used better and absorbed more by the body and organs and all that ****, and you wont have to go to the toilet every half hour, and youll be healthy and feeling great
    I lift heavy things to lift heavier things

oncology12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It helps you sidestep the majority of the issues that you would be coming in second to at the crisis room.

Boxing/Wrestling Brah Rousinthehous's Avatar
    Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Definitely true to a lot of points.

Weights feel lighter when well hydrated.
    Also brb peeing every half an hour.
    4 Month Cut Progress - Start: 188lbs 30%BF --> Current 149lbs 14%BF. [Finished]
    3 Month Bulk Progress - Start: 149lbs%14BF --> Current 157lbs 15%BF. [Currently Eating]
    Bench 205x5
    Deadlift 300x3
    Squat 225x5
    Ricer crew, living my life 20 second quarter miles at a time
    "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion" - Muhammad Ali.

natalii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) natalii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) natalii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) natalii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) natalii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) natalii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) natalii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) natalii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice thread..

Registered User nancybressler89's Avatar
    nancybressler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thirst pains are real

Yes, we have hunger pains, but did you know that we also have thirst pains? Often, we can’t rely on a dry mouth to tell us that we need a little more H2O. Chronic joint pain, headaches and gastric ulcers can often spell d-e-h-y-d-r-a-t-i-o-n. Water is needed to carry acidic waste away from cells, and when we’re dehydrated, these wastes don’t get carried away, leading to our nerves interpreting the acidic waste as pain.
    Find interesting Weightloss tips!

http://www.mouthshut.com/blog/eeejuprqsm/

Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have problems with this. I am trying to drink 3l per day, but my stomack all the time feels full and weird.

calcurtis98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does the 4 litres of water have to be bottled water or can it be tap water?

leydotisting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by calcurtis98 View Post
    This has already been labelled a myth, you do not have to drink xx cups or water per day. You drink when you're thirsty, you get a large amount of water from your foods you do not count either. Surprised this is still sticked.
    Last edited by leydotisting; 11-17-2014 at 10:44 AM.

dracu1a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by calcurtis98 View Post
    It doesn't matter, water is water, if you're worried about the purity of your tap water just get one of those filters for your sink. Also, camelbak makes waterbottles with built in charcoal filters which is what I use in my dorm room instead of wasting money on bottled water.

Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alextwatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Water is really really important, great thread, i never drink it, but i will start going 4l everyday, who gives a care, much love everyone!

papidylan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

water

I need to be drinking a lot more water. I just end up getting lazy and not drinking as much as i should

FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FatKiller101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sounds reatarded. real men drink monster

AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexCMartin27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I totally agree! I drink 1-1 1/2 gallons a day!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's what I have to say.

Check out my YouTube where I post stuff about personal experience and show prep

Youtube.com/AlexFromTheGym

Footballguy97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I can't drink that much on school days!

I am a sophmore in High School and while I can drink that much on days off it would be impossible to drink that much during a school day as I cannot go to the bathroom that often, really only 2-3 times at the most in the 6 1/2 hours I have school. I do bring water around to class with me but I can't drink to much or I have to go to the bathroom too much and my pee is very light so I must be getting enough water right? Interesting post btw, ill try drinking that much on a weekend and see if there is a difference.
    Postive thoughts= Positive Results

kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiki1999struga is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I try to drink lots of water since i started whey protein i was told i need to stay hydrated, im 16 years old and i pee like every 45min-1h... Ans yes i pee transparent

Finbow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Finbow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Finbow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Finbow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Finbow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Finbow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Finbow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Finbow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Finbow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for this post!
    I'll rep you if you can rustle me

KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000) KingISO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solid info

FitnessLover15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessLover15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessLover15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessLover15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessLover15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessLover15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessLover15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessLover15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessLover15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great information, the best way is to have 2 bottles of 2L your desk/office (at home)
    and you know, you have to drink it all in the day

- also water helps a lot with acne (as the first post says)
    actually i have seen difference with redness (of acne)

AziSami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This will help a lot!

gallen5522 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is 4 litres a day overkill?

redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by leydotisting View Post
    This has already been labelled a myth, you do not have to drink xx cups or water per day. You drink when you're thirsty, you get a large amount of water from your foods you do not count either. Surprised this is still sticked.
    this. i only drink when im thirsty and id estimate that equates to a pathetic 4 cups water a day. way under the suggested amount yet i feel fine.

D3FN3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well that's just some Runescape awesomeness for you, prior to getting in that gym and getting lean and shredded. One day. Maybe. I honestly have no real idea, all I know is it would be probably be pretty awesome. To get a decent amount of size and under 8% bodyfat. Whether or not that will be possible, remains to be seen. But maybe I will be able to surprise myself. Who really knows anyway.

CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Water is key, you're so right.

Alvein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quick question.. will drinking more water than currently help reduce my dark eye circles?

mustgetlaid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hate having to piss all the time so normally i dont drink that much water but im never really thirsty anyways.

NateNoobGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My teachers get mad at all my restroom breaks. Lol.

jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was already aware of waters benefits and necessity, but this thread definitely motivates me to drink more. I don't think I manage the 4-liters a day, especially on busy school days.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Personal Blog -- littletontwinsfitness.com

BB.com Online Workout Journal -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168555843

Bench Press 1RM: 255lbs
    Deadlift: 5 reps @ 315lbs
    Squat 1RM: 275lbs

Olifant117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even when drinking 4-6 liters a day and having relatively clear pee, does anyone else still experience cotton mouth? It seems odd to me but I always seem thirsty even when my body is hydrated.

JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeDaniel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, you should only drink the equivalent to what you sweat, but honestly, who can calculate that. But some bodybuilders take drinking a bit too excessively to the point of water intoxication.

I had to diagnose a 21 y/o with acute kidney failure just a few days ago and maaaaan, he swelled up.