Thread: creatine

vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

creatine

Is it worth women taking creatine??
    Feel the burn.....

wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, women can benefit from using creatine, it is not just for men.
    "Train beyond the pain and death is your only release"-Steve Michalik-Mr. America"

Born Raw Clothing promoter http://www.bornrawclothing.com/ use my code JA10 to get 10% off your order! Free world wide shipping.

Nutrabolics hemotropin review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154415661&p=1080490121#post1080490121
    Nutrabolics thermo XTC review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156218933&p=1118528093#post1118528093

blog website: http://fat2figure.weebly.com/

BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vw_dubgal View Post
    Is it worth women taking creatine??
    People respond differently on creatine. Some women see positive results with it and others don't really notice a difference at all. I use it and I like it.
    Best advise is to try it and see for yourself.
    AFAA- CPT

"Make up your mind that, at least for the first year or two, you're not going to worry about body fat levels if you're already lean, because lean is easier to reacquire than strong is to build" (Rippetoe 310).

ASKHOLE: A person who constantly asks for advise, yet always does the opposite of what you told them.

cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can only speak from my experience. I use it and notice a big difference. So in my opinion yes, worth it.

vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ace thank you. What brand is best to get??
    Feel the burn.....

Registered User IntegrityDriven's Avatar
    IntegrityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use allmax brand and have noticed a big difference since I started using it.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I also use Allmax. Just make sure you get a creapure brand. Some brands have all kinds of junk added.

Creatine isn't a glamorous supplement, it just works, so there is no need to get anything super fancy. I usually go for the cheapest.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Can this be purchased in uk? Seen reflex, optimum, cnp and also been ebay.co.uk, hollandbarrett.co.uk, gnc.co.uk

Some are good price but dont know what to look out for ie whey look at high protien and low carbs etc

ppl have said cheap is full of rubbish?? Totally lost but want to order tomorrow....
    Feel the burn.....

Registered User IntegrityDriven's Avatar
    IntegrityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can this be purchased in uk? Seen reflex, optimum, cnp and also been ebay.co.uk, hollandbarrett.co.uk, gnc.co.uk

Some are good price but dont know what to look out for ie whey look at high protien and low carbs etc

ppl have said cheap is full of rubbish?? Totally lost but want to order tomorrow....
    I am pretty sure allmax brand is available in the Uk

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    I also use Allmax. Just make sure you get a creapure brand. Some brands have all kinds of junk added.

Creatine isn't a glamorous supplement, it just works, so there is no need to get anything super fancy. I usually go for the cheapest.
    I just got the AllMax one today. How would one know if they don't respond to creatine? And how long before one would know if they are a non responder or are sensitive to creatine? I'm gonna start taking it tomorrow and just curious as to what to expect and how soon. Thx.

eta: asked around the supps forum and found my answers
    Last edited by schnauzers; 06-24-2013 at 01:32 PM.

lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    if you want a nice double chin then yes...

Originally Posted by lisaboots22 View Post
    if you want a nice double chin then yes...
    Will this do: http://www.amazon.co.uk/AllMax-Nutri...llmax+creatine

Or

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...id=5686&cid=93

Don't know what I am looking for so basing it on price mainly....Have PHD diet whey protein that I take with a work out
    Feel the burn.....

Or

Don't know what I am looking for so basing it on price mainly....Have PHD diet whey protein that I take with a work out
    Anyone????
    Feel the burn.....

kmp411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone????
    I can't speak for this brand.. I use concrete and love it..kinda pricey, but I've def noticed differance..HTH
    Squat:345
    Deadlift:380
    Bench:175lb

Go hard or take that a$$ home : )

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Or

I use the AllMax one. No complaints but I'm not certain I respond to creatine either.

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brand isn't important. Just get creatine monohydrate and you're good to go. There are not different formulations that make one better than the other.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

BruinBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When and how often should Creatine be taken?

Also, I take Cellucor Super HD (fat burner) 30 min before I lift, will that cause any interaction with the creatine?

Thanks

Looks better than Weird xxentric's Avatar
    xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I started taking RSP nutrition Create two weeks ago. I got this brand because it was Buy 1 Get 1 free here on bodybuilding.com. I didn't feel any difference in the first few days but noticed an increase in energy later on. Then I stacked it with Xtend and I definitely felt strength and endurance gains. Taking Xtend alone, I had awesome results with regards to recovery. But with Create, I felt like a beast in the gym. At the moment, I am only taking one scoop before/during training. The directions said that I am supposed to take one more scoop after training. I will try that this coming week and see if there's a huge change.

*edit*
    After taking creatine, my pull-ups have gone from 1 rep per set to 2-3 reps per set and w/o using any momentum. That's a huge improvement imho.
    Continuation is Power.

It hurts now, but one day it will be your warm up.

cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellardoor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi,

sorry to go OT, but can I ask what sorts of differences you gals notice on creatine?

Thanks