JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Anyone tried PHAT? (Need a new training program!)

Hello ladies!!!

I have been reading up on PHAT training (apparently I cant paste the link because Im too new! Haha. Google it if you havent heard of it!!)

What do you all think? Is it too much training per body part? I really like the sound of it so Id love to hear from anyone whose tried it.

I need a change and I keep hearing about different programs and I am trying to pick one. Anyone tried and loved anything in particular? Baby Got Back, PHAT, 21 day Clutch, etc...

Thanks, and keep up the hard work!!!

Registered User IntegrityDriven's Avatar
    IntegrityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently in week 2 of the 21 day clutch routine and loving it. Most likely will do a 2nd round of it before I pick a different routine.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do a search, these are really popular programs with lots of info and questions all ready answered...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=PHAT
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Perfect! Thanks! I did a search but for some reason had trouble finding it in the female forum. Found lots of threads but wanted some female feedback. Thank you again.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try clicking on the Advanced button right by the search, you can narrow it down to search only the female forums or training sub forum.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JaimeBarr View Post
    Perfect! Thanks! I did a search but for some reason had trouble finding it in the female forum. Found lots of threads but wanted some female feedback. Thank you again.
    It's a great yet advanced program designed for an advanced trainee who benefits from very high volume more than a beginner or intermediate one who benefits from relatively moderate to low volume.

Great! I am looking forward to trying it.

Rockangel, thanks for the forum advice. That thread was very helpful

booksindemand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Def.

Originally Posted by JaimeBarr View Post
    Hello ladies!!!

I have been reading up on PHAT training (apparently I cant paste the link because Im too new! Haha. Google it if you havent heard of it!!)

What do you all think? Is it too much training per body part? I really like the sound of it so Id love to hear from anyone whose tried it.

I need a change and I keep hearing about different programs and I am trying to pick one. Anyone tried and loved anything in particular? Baby Got Back, PHAT, 21 day Clutch, etc...

Thanks, and keep up the hard work!!!

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    It's a great yet advanced program designed for an advanced trainee who benefits from very high volume more than a beginner or intermediate one who benefits from relatively moderate to low volume.
    This.

I ran it for 12-14 weeks. Great gains, but it kicked my a$$, constantly sore and wiped out, even eating in surplus. Would only run this program if experienced and when bulking.

Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    This.

I ran it for 12-14 weeks. Great gains, but it kicked my a$$, constantly sore and wiped out, even eating in surplus. Would only run this program if experienced and when bulking.
    Good advice. Thanks. Not currently bulking so maybe I will consider this program in the fall!