T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T4NKER has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Liftmode Phenibut Review

Hey guys, I recently ordered 100 grams of Phenibut from a company called Liftmode so I'll share my review here.

When I opened the box it came in, the product was in good condition and it even came with a lab slip that certified the purity of the Phenibut as just about 100 % ( I forget the exact number). So overall I was initially pleased.

For those who don't know, phenibut is a derivative of GABA that is designed to cross the blood brain barrier easier than GABA itself. This fact makes it much more potent and increases the
    effects. Also, I've read that it is virtually identical in structure to GHB.

The effects: I tried 2.5 grams my first time using it and 4 grams my second time. Both times I took it in the morning on an empty stomach, which is generally what you're supposed to do. It took a couple hours to kick in, but when it did, it was pretty cool. Any anxiety I had was significantly diminished, it's almost comparable to being moderately drunk in terms of the anti-anxiety effects. I felt slight, slight euphoria as well but overall it was just a general sense of well being. Lifting was excellent on it as well. I didn't feel stronger in the gym but I was busting out one or two more reps than usual. Later in the day after taking it and the well-beingness wears off, I just felt calm and relaxed. Falling asleep came really easily as well and the day after I felt calmer than usual. The only cautions I would have with this stuff is that you shouldn't take it more than twice a week or two days in a row since tolerance builds rapidly and withdrawals can be terrible if it is abused.

Overall Rating: I would give this supplement a 8.5/10 for my needs and purposes. It did exactly what it promised to do: nothing more and nothing less. It gives me great focus and makes me feel soooo calm. When you're on it it's pretty hard to feel any anxiety which would make it great for stressful presentations, etc. My only complaint is that tolerance builds so fast. I also know that I'm getting a pure product since Liftmode includes the lab analysis for the batch with it.
    Snus Instead of Preworkout Crew
    Founder of The -(No Pillow Crew)-

I don't lift legs

markkiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would like to supplement T4NKER's review with my own. I have been taking phenibut for years, to help with severe insomnia. While I have always received quality product, I find LiftMode to be the best retailer today. They offer phenibut in 1,000 gram quantities for the heavy user.

Some recommendations for anyone seeking to use LiftMode's phenibut:

1) Start off with a low dose until you find the right dose for you.

2) Take one week on, one week off. This is critical. You can stretch it to two weeks on, one week off, but I would not stretch it any further.

Your body will build a tolerance for Phenibut that is reset to zero by taking time off. If you take it too long consecutively without a break, you will suffer withdrawal and you will not sleep. Hope this helps. Sleep is essential for health, and LiftMode's phenibut will get you there.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Out of curiousity I picked up some liftmode phenibut myself today, and just had 1.5g's of it. Waiting for the effects.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

sprkie916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sprkie916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sprkie916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sprkie916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sprkie916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sprkie916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sprkie916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up liftmode phenibut is the best!!

I have been taking phenibut for about 4 years. I've tried many different brands. Liftmode has the most pure and most effective on the market! If you want to give phenibut a try
    Go with liftmode! Its the best on the market!!

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Use it a max of a few times per week. Tolerance sets in very quickly.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

antwangrant321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antwangrant321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antwangrant321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile liftmode is the greatest and purest

I ordered liftmode phenibut a few months back and like they guaranteed my order showed up on time so I tried this product 1.5 gram first time since i read that amount was good for social anxiety and like everybody mentioned it took 2 to 3 hours maybe even 4 to feel the effects entirely but when I did it was better than any prescription anxiety Or depression medication..I was totally shocked and surprised that I waited this long to order such a great product and I also hear from alot of people that it is just not the product but the product that comes from lift mode itself....thank you very much liftmode for making such a great products and I wish you much success with making future products..you are truly the greatest

jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jks1985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Look at the last review of Phenibut on this page - http://www.phenibut.org/reviews/

that guy had a wild ride lol

lx1999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lx1999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lx1999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lx1999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lx1999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lx1999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lx1999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is by far the best Phenibut product out there. Available at Liftmode.com. Unlike other companies, this phenibut comes with a analyzation report. Shows every %. Will be purchasing other mood and anti anxiety products. I stay away from DR.s and thier hard benzo drugs. Liftmode also shipped it so fast i didnt even take a look at tracking since it arrived earlier than expected. My cousin recommended Liftmode and now i recommend to all.

Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would definitely not trust the reviews on this product anywhere, especially in this thread from users who signed up just to make one single post: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/i...?topic=27674.0

jazzifer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jazzifer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jazzifer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jazzifer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jazzifer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jazzifer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jazzifer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes, I could see how the fact that Liftmode offers incentives in exchange for reviews may make one question their veracity. However, speaking from experience I know that the review does not have to be positive in order to qualify for the "reward". With that said I must agree with the previous posters and say theirs is the best on the market. I broke my arm recently and also discovered that this product works very synergistically with the ******** I was prescribed

tatumjon22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tatumjon22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tatumjon22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tatumjon22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tatumjon22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tatumjon22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tatumjon22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Phenibut quality nootropic

I have been on phenibut for 7 months now, and it has been a life saver, because My anxiety is dramatically reduced. I am a veteran of the US army serving in iraq, and diagnosed with PTSD. Phenibut has allowed me to be myself, without being dependent on a benzo. I tend to find the sleep effects are better than what you get from Ambian. You go into deeper sleep cycles, which helps recovery in the gym. The nootropic effects help retain memories, and speed up cognition. I would rate liftmode to be the best product that I've tried so far, two thumbs up. Liftmode ships amazingly fast, and free shipping available.

J4ckoff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ckoff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ckoff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ckoff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ckoff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ckoff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Liftmode review

I just recently ordered some phenibut from liftmode and it was great. It came quickly, and it even came with a certificate of analysis proving that it was 99.6% pure phenibut. Pretty good service so far.

pchio2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pchio2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pchio2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pchio2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pchio2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pchio2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Phenibut from liftmode

Hey guys,

Ordered phenibut from liftmode, got the capsules. Definitely helped me with sleep. Got some of the deepest sleep ever.

kcasllab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

liftmode phenibut review

I first heard about phenibut through youtube and being somone who has suffered from social anxiety most of their lives I had to give it a try. I first ordered from other vendors but it wasnt until I tried phenibut from liftmode that I really understood just how much phenibut could help me.
    I ordered 40 grams the first time shipping was surprisingly for being free and was very satisfied. I then decided to order 100 grams which is a very affordable deal and again am very satisfied with the product. I think I will give the free amino acid phenibut a try in the near future but for now am sticking to the cheaper option, but think its cool to have choices which so far I have only seen so many from liftmode.