sleonard70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lee Labrada's 12-Week Lean Body Trainer Excel Workout Log

This is a great site and I've created an Excel workbook for the Lee Labrada's 12-Week Lean Body Trainer. I find that it is easier to upload it to Google Drive (or similar app) that can read worksheets and use my phone to put my workout information in the log as I'm working out. Once I get home, I can open the worksheets and use them to fill in my workouts on BodySpace.

If anyone is interested, I've attached the Excel file here.
    Attached Files

prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000) prop42 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sleonard70 View Post
    This is a great site and I've created an Excel workbook for the Lee Labrada's 12-Week Lean Body Trainer. I find that it is easier to upload it to Google Drive (or similar app) that can read worksheets and use my phone to put my workout information in the log as I'm working out. Once I get home, I can open the worksheets and use them to fill in my workouts on BodySpace.

I know that it's a little late....but thanks for this!!
    "Semper Fidelis"

Cyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would also like to give u a HUGE thanks for this, thought i was going to have to do this myself, you saved me a boat load of time

I love excel workout sheets. You can just print them off and bring them to the gym with you... so much easier

I made Jim stoppani's down and up mass program in excel, as well as his Shortcut to Size

Thanks again

pjg0001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is great!! I'm just about to start Lee's program next week, you really put some effort into making this log I will definitely be using it to track my weight progress.

houtxguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thank you so much!

leg007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I just wanted to say Thank You sleonard70 !!! as the training plan is now only available by subscription,

roushanrishabh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cyphe View Post
    I would also like to give u a HUGE thanks for this, thought i was going to have to do this myself, you saved me a boat load of time

I love excel workout sheets. You can just print them off and bring them to the gym with you... so much easier

I made Jim stoppani's down and up mass program in excel, as well as his Shortcut to Size

Thanks again
    Great!! Can you share stoppani down and up mass program which you have prepared in excel please

anwargany is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thank You

Thank you so much. Much appreciated.