juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)

Last flight to Summer.

Just boarded the last flight Summer. It is a late flight, but I'll still get to enjoy a month and half of the hot season. I will be dieting for 30 days. I started on June 10th and will end 29 days after that. I'm taking supplements and a mystery drug that I will not disclose. I'm hoping to get down to around 20 percent body fat by the end. I plan to lose 30-40 pounds. I'll be dieting on 2000 calories a day. I screwed up the first day and ate around 2800 calories. To make up for that, on the final day of my diet, I'll eat around 1200 calories. Shouldn't be too hard knowing that it would be the last day. Anyway, this is manageable for me. I feel this is a good compromise between dieting with low calories and not going insane or losing too much muscle. Hopefully all pans out well.
    Last edited by juggerburn; 06-13-2013 at 12:17 PM.

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started on June 10th. I ate around 2800 calories.

Supplements:

-3300 epa/dha nordic naturals ultimate omega fish oil.
    -ingested 590,000 IU's of vitamin D. (not taking any more this month)
    -2 probiotic capsules
    -2 multivitamin pills
    -3 doses of mystery drug.

Exercise (3 sets for all):

Bench press
    deadlift
    dumbell curls
    pull downs

10 minute walk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    June 11

2000 calories approximated.

-3300 epa/dha
    -2 probiotic capsules
    -5 grams creatine mono.
    -1 multivitamin
    -2 doses of mystery drug

10 minute walk.

-------------------------------------------------
    Will update tomorrow on how today goes.
    Last edited by juggerburn; 06-13-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Yesterday went great. June 12th log.

2000 calories appoximated.

3300 epa/dha
    2 multis
    2 probiotics
    5 g's creatine
    3 doses mystery drug.

3 sets of each:

military press
    cleans
    dumbell curls
    pull downs

15 minute walk.

--------------------------------
    I'm going to start updating my log at the end of the day instead of the following day. Also, I no longer have access to a gym, so I'm going to do body weight exercises from here on out.

June 13th.

Screwed up and ate 2300 calories. Will correct this by eating 1700 tomorrow. Sucks, but oh well.

3300 epa/dha
    2 mults
    2 probiotics
    5 g's creatine
    2 doses of mystery drug.

No exercise.

was too tired to update yesterday. So anyway,

June 14th:

I ate around 2000-2200 calories. I'm no longer going to do "make up" days for when I fail to reach my caloric goal. I'm going to shoot for 2000 and if I go a few hundred over by accident, whatever.

3300 epa/dha
    2 multis
    2 probiotics
    5 g's creatine
    3 doses of mystery drug.

40 minute walk.

I am noticing some of my pants are falling off my butt, so that is a very good sign.

celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any chance you can actually give the mechanism by which this 'mystery drug' operates? I'm interested to hear the tripe you've been fed.

Explanation of the supplements I am using.

I'm taking about 6 fish oil pills, spread out twice a day, from the concentrated nordic naturals brand. In the past, I used other fish oil brands, but i found out that a lot of brands are very low in quality. I also noticed that I felt weaker and my heart rate was way up with certain fish oil brands. I heard about the quality that nordic naturals brings to the table and how their methods of processing maintains the natural triglyceride form of fish oil, which absorbs at a much greater rate than the other forms. By now, everyone knows the benefits of taking fish oil and how it lowers chronic inflammation, which greatly impacts your ability to lose weight.

I am taking vitamin D because I never get any sun and I have a very dark complexion, which doesn't absorb vitamin d as easily from the sun. I also looked up the health benefits and how it lowers chronic inflammation as well. I read a study that people who took around 600,000 Iu's of vitamin d in one dose gained an average of 60 points ng/ml in just a few days, which would put most people in the optimal range for vitamin d saturation. If I decided to take a lower dose over several months, I would have reached that level a lot slower.

I'm taking source naturals multivitamins because they have a quality product with the proper vitamins for optimal absorption. I'm taking this because it drives off the negative effects of the "mystery drug" and because my calories are a lot lower than usual.

I am using Probiotics because it also serves to reduce chronic inflammation, and when I am fully saturated, I look a lot better because it removes water weight from under the skin, while not effecting the water levels in important areas. It also improves digestion, which would help get me all the nutrients I require. Another thing it does is it helps to balance hormones in the body.

Creatine helps with energy, which is going to help because the mystery drug I am using really makes me lethargic. I was walking outside yesterday late at night and felt like if someone saw me, they would think I was a zombie. Another thing is, Creatine is one of those supplements that I think is going to be a staple for me long term. It makes me look a lot better because of the way it funnels water into the muscle. Long term fitness is my ultimate goal, but in the mean time, anything that makes me look less fat is very welcome.

The mystery drug is one in which the legality is ambiguous. You certainly won't find it any store, you need a source. It is a very powerful fat burner used in bodybuilding circles. Some of you probably know what I'm talking about. It can have dire effects if used incorrectly, but I would say I am a veteran user of this drug, and it is of good quality.

There it is. These combination of supplements in my personal opinion are the most powerful for losing body fat and then maintaining a healthy weight long term. I have used a ton of supplements in the past, and the vast majority are duds. These work, and they work very well.

celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by juggerburn View Post
    Explanation of the supplements I am using.

I'm taking about 6 fish oil pills, spread out twice a day, from the concentrated nordic naturals brand. In the past, I used other fish oil brands, but i found out that a lot of brands are very low in quality. I also noticed that I felt weaker and my heart rate was way up with certain fish oil brands. I heard about the quality that nordic naturals brings to the table and how their methods of processing maintains the natural triglyceride form of fish oil, which absorbs at a much greater rate than the other forms. By now, everyone knows the benefits of taking fish oil and how it lowers chronic inflammation, which greatly impacts your ability to lose weight.

I am taking vitamin D because I never get any sun and I have a very dark complexion, which doesn't absorb vitamin d as easily from the sun. I also looked up the health benefits and how it lowers chronic inflammation as well. I read a study that people who took around 600,000 Iu's of vitamin d in one dose gained an average of 60 points ng/ml in just a few days, which would put most people in the optimal range for vitamin d saturation. If I decided to take a lower dose over several months, I would have reached that level a lot slower.

I'm taking source naturals multivitamins because they have a quality product with the proper vitamins for optimal absorption. I'm mainly taking this because it drives off the negative effects of the "mystery drug" I am taking, and because my calories are a lot lower than usual.

I am using Probiotics because it also serves to reduce chronic inflammation, and when I am fully saturated, I look a lot better because it removes water weight from under the skin, while not effecting the water levels in important areas. It also improves digestion, which would help get me all the nutrients I require. Another thing it does is it helps to balance hormones in the body.

Creatine helps with energy, which is going to help because the mystery drug I am using really makes me lethargic. I was walking outside yesterday late at night and felt like if someone saw me, they would think I was a zombie. Another thing is, Creatine is one of those supplements that I think is going to be a staple for me long term. It makes me look a lot better because of the way it funnels water into the muscle. Long term fitness is my ultimate goal, but in the mean time, anything that makes me look less fat is very welcome.

The mystery drug is one in which the legality is ambiguous. You certainly won't find it any store, you need a source. It is a very powerful fat burner used in bodybuilding circles. Some of you probably know what I'm talking about. It can have dire effects if used incorrectly, but I would say I am a veteran user of this drug, and it is of good quality.

There it is. These combination of supplements in my personal opinion are the most powerful for losing body fat and then maintaining a healthy weight long term. I have used a ton of supplements in the past, and the vast majority are duds. These work, and they work very well.
    Best of luck! Cheers for the explanation.

Originally Posted by celtic723 View Post
    Any chance you can actually give the mechanism by which this 'mystery drug' operates? I'm interested to hear the tripe you've been fed.
    It works in a very unique fashion. To explain the mechanism by which it operates, for all intents and purposes removes the mystery.

Originally Posted by celtic723 View Post
    Best of luck! Cheers for the explanation.
    yep, I guess it wouldn't be huge deal to reveal it, but I'm not sure if I'd be breaking the site rules in doing so.

yep, I guess it wouldn't be huge deal to reveal it, but I'm not sure if I'd be breaking the site rules in doing so.
    No need bro pretty sure i know what it is you're talking about. Good look with your goals i'll keep tabs on this thread.

Yesterday was another long night working.

June 15th:

Because I was in a good position to do so, I only ate around 1500 calories, which makes up for the last couple of days before it. I said I wouldn't do it, but an opportunity presented itself. Back to 2000 cals a day.

3300 epa/dha
    2 probiotics
    2 multis
    5 g's creatine
    2 doses of mystery drug.

no exercise.

comments; I'm not sure if it was because I ate more carbs than usual, the electrolytes from the gatorade, or if the creatine is starting to take effect, but I had a lot more energy yesterday. I hope it was the creatine because I don't know If i want to eat that many carbs or take gatorade all the time. We'll see.

I've decided to stick with the format of updating my progress the day after.

June 16th.

ate around 2000 cals.

3300 epa/dha
    2 probiotics
    2 multis
    5 g's creatine.
    3 doses of mystery drug.

3 sets of each

pushups
    body weight squats
    glute bridges

The decent energy levels continue. I'm hoping they improve as I get even deeper into the creatine use.
    Last edited by juggerburn; 06-17-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Yesterday was June 17th.

ate 2000 calories.

3300 epa/dha
    2 mults
    2 probiotics
    5 g's creatine
    2 doses of mystery drug.

No workout.

Yesterday was June 18th.

2000 calories

3300 epa/dha
    2 multis
    2 probiotics
    5 g's creatine
    3 doses of mystery drug.

no exercise.

Energy continues to improve. I'm not sure if it's just the creatine causing the increase in energy, as it may be the assortment of supplements I am taking. Energy is crucial to maintaining a decent lifestyle while dieting, as well as just sticking to the diet.

Yesterday was June 19th.

I ate around 2000 calories

3300 epa/dha
    2 multis
    2 probiotics
    5 g's creatine
    2 doses of mystery drug.

30 minute walk.

Everything is going well.

I missed a few update days, but I've stayed true to my regimen. The supplements were taken in the usual format and the calories were at 2000, except for the 23rd, yesterday, in which i ate 2500 calories. I'm making up for that by eating only 1500 cals today. I guess i'm 14 days in. Tomorrow is officially the halfway point.

Also noticed that my stomach is a lot smaller. I can also see that the creatine is already starting to effect my physique. I can see the little subtle improvements that I'm accustomed to by the halfway saturation point. With the micronized creatine, you notice dramatic differences along the way, but by the end point, you just look bloated. That's my experience anyway. Subtle change is good change, because by the end point, those subtle changes are really pronounced.

Overall daily energy has improved dramatically since my last update. Creatine is a must if you feel your diet makes you fatigued or weaker.
    Last edited by juggerburn; 06-24-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Yesterday was June 24th

1500 cals

2 multis
    2 probiotics
    3300 epa/dha
    5 g's creatine
    3 doses mystery drug

3 sets of each

pushups
    body weight squats
    glute bridges

Yesterday was the 25th

2200 calories

From here on out, I'm just going to log the mystery drug since it is the only variable that changes.

2 doses of the mystery drug.

No exercise.

At the end of this month, my living situation is going to change and I'm not sure if I'm moving back in with my parents, living in a shelter, or getting in a new apartment. Being broke sucks. Whatever happens, it is sure to interrupt my log and goals. We'll see what happens.

yesterday was the 26th
    2000 cals

all the regular supps.

3 doses mystery drug.

Energy wasn't too great. Not as bad as when I first started, just not up to the level that I've come to expect. Just learned I'll be getting my first check tomorrow. So I will have a couple of days to try and find an apartment. If that doesn't happen, I'm thinking I'll fly home to my parents on Sunday, which is the day I have to be out of the apartment.
    Last edited by juggerburn; 06-27-2013 at 06:11 PM.

This isn't my last flight to summer. That flight was missed long ago and there won't be any new flights until next year. I am going to be dieting an exercising all throughout summer and I might get in shape by September. Weight loss is a painfully long and slow journey. The pain I have suffered for over a decade and a half trying to lose weight. To think that some people will never have to go through this torment...

Yesterday was the 27th.

2300 cals.

All the regular supplements

2 doses of mystery drug.

40 minute walk.

The last few days have been hectic. I am in a motel room right now and I think I am moving into an apartment with a roommate today. Update time.

on the 28th of June, I ate around 2300 calories, took all regular supps and 3 doses of the mystery drug. Did a 40 minute walk.
    On the 29th of June, I ate around 2100 calories, took all reg. supps, and 2 doses of the mystery drug. Did about a 30 minute walk.
    The 30th of June was the day I had to move out of my apartment, so I was busy walking back and forth to different places, did a lot of house cleaning, and had to throw away a lot of stuff, and the dumpster is a bit of a walk from my apartment. I was absolutely physically exhausted by the end of the day. I ate around 2000 calories, took reg. supps, and 3 doses of the mystery drug. What a day. Not sure happens next. I've lost a ton of weight since last year and I'm still really fat. It's a real eye opener that I wasn't 40 pounds away from being in shape like I always thought. In junior high and high school that may have been the case. So I've gained a ton of fat since high school after already being overweight. Kind of depressing. Just glad it's all falling off now.

Yesterday went great.

1600 cals.

all reg supps

2 doses of mystery drug.

and I probably walked for 40 minutes total, going up steep hills and such.

I was thinking back to a time when I was talking to myself. I said something to the effect of "look here fat, enjoy the rest of your days because they are coming to an end soon." I said that 14 years ago and here I am today still fat. Looks like fat had a good, extended life.
    Last edited by juggerburn; 07-02-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Yesterday was good. Almost broke down though. I almost decided to eat 2500 cals for the rest of this diet. I think at this point, my body is really starting to get tired of this diet. It doesn't help that I just moved and things are still hectic. anyway.

2000 calories.

all the regular supps.

3 doses of mystery drug.

probably around 50 minutes walking altogether.

My stomach is so much smaller than it was even a week and a half ago. The last time my stomach was this small, I was around 20 - 25 percent body fat, and I still have 8 days to go. My goal was to get down to between 18 - 20 percent body fat. Things are looking good right now. I haven't checked the scale since I started, and the drug I'm taking puts on at least 10 pounds of water, so it's pointless looking at the scale or mirror. I can feel my stomach with my hands though and it is much smaller. I'm hoping to run another cycle of the mystery drug in august as well to really get in proper shape.
    '
    Last edited by juggerburn; 07-03-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Just realized I need to make up for the 25th and 27th where I went over my goals. lol, this damn diet. I will be eating around 1500 cals today.

Just realized I need to make up for the 25th and 27th where I went over my goals. lol, this damn diet. I will be eating around 1500 cals today.
    Last few days have been busy. I made up for the 25th and 27th, but then screwed it up yesterday by eating 2300 calories. This diet is much harder now that my living situation has changed and all the preparations I've been making to settle in. I'm noticing my stomach is getting smaller and smaller everyday, like my body is specifically focused only on it at the moment. It's good because that area is usually the last area considered during my loss trials, not that i've ever lost this much weight before.

I have lost so much weight since last summer. I'm probably down about 80-90 pounds from that time, which was the heaviest I ever was. Man, my life was going no where fast, and now everything seems to be coming together, financially and weight loss wise.

I ate 2300 cals yesterday. I've scaled some of my supplements back because I didn't have as much as I thought, so only 5 fish oil capsules, and I'm down to 1 probiotic capsule and 1 multivitamin pill. Still taking my creatine. I am really starting to notice the differences in my body. Weight loss was, for me at least, a very long journey that has spanned more than a decade. It has consumed my life and existence. To finally start making real headway is a very good feeling. I now have a formula that practically guarantee's weight loss. Most of this journey was spent trying different solutions that didn't work. I tried cutting calories and exercising daily. It didn't work. Everyone says weight loss is all will power. I disagree. Weight loss is where knowledge meets will power. You need both, because will power got me no where by itself.

3 days left. Over the last week, I've been doing a ton of walking and biking and carrying things far distances. I've been worn out, and I feel great.
    Last edited by juggerburn; 07-07-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Sorry about missing the update. I got banned for a week for racism against black people. I'm black. Moving on...

I finished off the diet and stayed true. I ate only 1200 calories on the last day of the diet, which was July 9th. I ate an average of 2000 calories a day. I had some good supplements, and of course a mystery fat burner. I stepped on the scale today, and I am down 23 pounds. I might lose more because I stopped taking the creatine and also the drug I used causes water retention that doesn't subside fully until 2 weeks. I would say this diet was a smash success. I haven't weighed this much since 4 years ago. All those tough days and I have come a long way. Damn this feels good lol. I lacked confidence in myself for so long and I feel like it's time to start seeing myself in a different way. I've suffered much too long. I put in the work and I deserve to be confident in myself damn it. I'm still embarrassingly fat and at a high weight, but I remember being this weight before and actually living life. Lets get back to that, and lets keep moving forward. I'm guessing I'm about 25 percent body fat, so I didn't reach my goal, but it was unrealistic anyway. It's been real. Until next time.