Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Cellucor Official Training Log For 6 Week Challenge

I will be posting training days and diet on here starting Monday to keep me in check for the challenge. Good Luck to All.

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My goals for this challenge is to be 170 pounds as ipped as can be. Performance goals are to be using a 200 pound sandbag for reps in training currently using 150lb sandbag doing close feet one arm pushups and 50 pullups with 15lbs of chains straight. I have set high goals for end of summer. I think this challenge will help me get closer.

Day 1

IF Fasting in the morning

12:00 Block of Homemade protein bar

2:00 BCAA and Creatine

Workout
    Yoga , Bodyweight and gymnastics skills

Yoga First to warmup the body and get rid of the aches and pains
    Worked on what I suck at first and that was handstand work then
    I did 8 sets of 25 of pushups to squats back to back
    then 5 sets of 3 On one arm pushups work with arm extended
    5sets of 3 of pike pushups
    then superset of close grip pushup with l-sits
    planche to pushups 15 minutes of working holds and leg shifting
    then pushups from planche position
    Post workout meal with to turkey patties with sweet potaotes
    then I had coconut milk ,chia seeds and protein

before sleep I had zma

Day 2

IF Fasting in the morning just black coffee

12:00 I had my homemade protein bar

2:00 Creatine and Cellucor BCCAA

Workout

Yoga

Strength was TNT cables curl squat to press 5x5 at 130 lbs
    Super set ladder going up
    Pushups 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40
    Squats 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40
    superset of
    tnt reverse hammer curl to press with 50 pounds
    Planche pushups for hold for time
    Chest expander shoulder mobilty drill with planche pushups of bench
    Post workout meal chicken and yucca

Protein shake of coconut milk and chia seeds

bedtime zma

Day 3

If Fasting until 12 my homemade protein bar

2:00PM Creatine and BCAA

Rest day and had a bbq at my daughters school so glad I did not eat anything I ate before going this helps a lot.

Dinner 2 turkey burgers wit no bread and sweet potatoes water and apple cider vinager

Couple of hours later protein shake with coocnut milk and chia seeds

ZMA before sleep

Well needed rest day as majority of aches and pains are gone due to soreness.

Day 4

IF fasting

coffe in the morning

12:00 Homemade protein bar
    2:00PM creatine and bcaa

Workout was
    Yoga and shoulder dislocates
    Squats
    SB 80 x5
    SB 110X5 2 sets
    Sb 150 X 5 one set of 8
    Metablic conditioining for about 30 Minutes
    SB 110 clean and jerk 5 reps
    pushups 10 reps
    BW Squats 15 reps
    followed by weighted speed jump rope to failure

Finsiher
    Power wheel tuck to pushup 5x3 very slow
    L-sit holds to failure for 5 sets

Post workout chicken and yucca and water with apple cider vinager

protein shake with chia seeds

bedtime Zma

I posted a picture of two training day shots in my gallery.

If fasting
    Coffee only

12:00 I had my homemade protein bar

2:00 bcaa and creatine

I had my first class last night did a little training as I never really had a place to create some workouts
    I did a ladder workout of sandbag shouldering gauntlet workout lining up sandbags of 80, 60, 40, 20 doing reps of 5, 10, 15, 20, 20, 15, 10, 5 follwed by chain pullups to failure. I have not had my biceps this
    pumped up by any workout like I have done for arms.
    Diner was turkey and sweet potatoes
    A little later protein shake with coconut milk and chia seeds.
    Before bed zma

Day 6 was rest and bbq I cooked so food was clean sipped on lemon water all day.

Day 7
    If fasting
    Coffee only

Workout was
    Sa bag shouldering 2sets 4 at 80 2sets of 4 at 110 6 sets of 4 on 150

Jump rope with 10 pushups 10 squats for 20 minutes

Overhead sandbag lunges 4 sets until failure
    Finisher
    As many reps possible with 80 pound sandbag until failure
    Postworkout creatine and bcaa
    Yucca with turkey burger , small piece of homemade protein bar
    Protein shake with coconut milk and chia seeds
    Dinner chicken and more yucca

Bedtime zma

Day 8 and 9
    If fasting
    Coffee in the morning
    Walk up with bad case of doms. This has not happened in a while but I did push it the day before
    Workout
    Yoga
    Skill training
    One arm pushup work
    Planche holds
    L-sits
    Pushups and squats then jumprope for 15 minutes
    Then worked planch tuck holds and assisted planche pushups.
    Post workout creatine and bcaa
    Turkey and sweet potatoes
    Protein shake and chia seeds
    Turkey and yucca with apple cider vinager
    Bedtime zma
    Day 9 all rest will be ready for battle tomorrow.

Day 10

If fasting no coffee

Just lemon water

Workout

Yoga warmup
    Shoulder band pull aparts
    Sb clean and jerk with 80
    Sb clean and jerk with 110
    Sb clean and jerk with 150 for 6x4
    Sandbag guantlet
    150 x 5
    110x 10
    80 x 15
    80x15
    110x10
    150 x
    Followed by chain pullups to failure

Finisher
    As many reps possible
    Lifeline USA tnt cables 150 pounds squat to press
    Postworkout
    Creatine and bcaa
    Homemade protein bars
    Chicken and sweet potatoes
    Homemade protein bar
    Lots of water with lemon
    Before sleep zma

Day 11

If fasting coffee only

Workout

Yoga
    pushups
    L- sits to jump rope
    Pullups
    Close grip pullups
    Planche holds
    Planche assisted pushups
    incline pushups
    Jumprope for 30 minutes
    Post workout
    Creatine and BCAA
    Homemade Protein bar
    turkey and sweet potato
    lots of water with lemon
    later at night second workout
    Planche holds, l-sits, planche pushups set after set for one hour
    Small piece of homemade protein bar
    I know for some it may not be a big deal doing or getting into the gymnastic stuff. For me it's a bigger challenge because I only have 7% of hearing left. I had Cochlear ear surgery about a year and a half to restore most of my hearing. So getting into the gymnastic stuff is fun although its very challenging to find my balance but I am getting better.
    before bed ZMA

I am feeling it today but I will be training once more today. You guys are really making me push my limits.

Day 12

If fasting this morning just coffee

Workout
    Yoga
    Power jumper squats with 180 lbs 4 sets of 20 reps
    As many rounds of possible of
    5 pullups
    10 pushups
    15 bw squats
    Jump rope until failure
    power wheel crawls
    l sit leg raises
    power wheel planch pushups for 5 sets

then 15 minutes of jumprope

post workout
    bcaa and creatine
    turkey and yucca
    small protein bar
    dinner turkey and yucca
    another piece of protein bar

sleep time will be ZMA

Day 13
    If fasting in the morning

Went to park to train at.

Yoga
    Pullups was strength work my biceps where sore.

Then I did
    5 pullups

10 squat to press on tnt handles
    Then jumprope for 20 minutes
    TNT squat to press as many reps as possible for 5 minutes
    Power wheel walks for 5 rounds
    Power wheel tuck to pushup 5 rounds
    Jump rope witj power jumper cable of 60 lbs
    More jumprope for 10 more minutes

Postworkout
    Bcaa and creatine
    Homemade protein bar
    Turkey and sweet potato
    More protein bar
    Before bed zma

KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job man, I'll be following your progress. I'm in the challenge too, lets finish strong!

Originally Posted by KevinF88 View Post
    Good job man, I'll be following your progress. I'm in the challenge too, lets finish strong!
    Great yes I hope so no time for playing games to many good people in this challenge.

Day 14
    If fasting
    Coffee In morning
    Fasting went until 2:30
    Workout was
    Weighted chain pullups 6x4
    Bodyweight ladder
    5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5
    Off
    Pushups
    Squats
    L-sit leg raises
    Assisted planche pushups from all angles.
    Postworkout
    Creatine and Bcaa
    Turkey burger with sweet potato
    Lemon water
    Protein bar
    Dinner chicken and sweet potato
    Before bed ZMA

If fasting
    coffee only
    12:00 Homemade Protein bar

Workout at 4:30
    5 sets of pullups to failure
    25 minutes as many reps possible of
    3 shouldered Squats per side

followed by 12 pushups

20 mintues as many reps as possible
    1 rep undergrip pullup
    4 sandbag shouldering working hip explosion
    it was pouring outside the entire time I am not letting any rain get in the way of my training.
    Post workout creatine and bcaa
    dinner chicken and sweet potatoes
    homemade protein bar

before going to sleep zma
    totaly spent today needs tons of sleep and will take day off.

eumar83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good employment gentleman, I will be subsequent ones progress. I am inside concern also, allows complete robust!

If fasting
    Coffe in the morning

12:00 Noon homemade protein bar

Rest day so no suppelements pre workout

early dinner turkey and sweet potaotes and lentils
    5:00

Movies Dispicable me with my daughter laughed a lot.

before bed zma

this will be a long fast as I will be at 20 hours of fasting before I eat my first meal today.
    lets hope no rain today.

If fasting
    Coffee only

12:00 homemade protein bar.

Workout was
    Pullups one set for max reps thinking of doing sealgrinder pt pullup challenge by end of month as well.
    5x5 off pullups
    5 rounds of
    110 pound sandbag clean and jerk x5
    150 pound sandbag shouldering x5
    110 sandbag clean and jerk as many reps possible
    Ladder sand bag shouldering
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5 reps after every rep jump rope this was 150 bag very tiring.
    Postworkout
    Creatine and bcaa
    Chicken and sweet potatoes
    Homemade protein bar
    Bedtime zma

Fourth OF July
    Just another training day.

Woke up IF fasting
    coffee

Training
    Park workout just having lots of

max reps on pullups

Ladder pushups from all different grips 5,10,15, 15 ,10,5 scheme for all.
    Practiced l-sit pullups , Jump muscle ups, dips on bars , planch dips off bars , planche holds on bars. Jump rope about two hours just playing in the park hitting muscles i don't normally do. Definately feeling it today.

Will test for first time this month on seal grinder PT pullup contest

Post workout
    Creatine and bcaa's From Ceelucor
    turkey and sweet potatoes

protein bar

turkey and swee potatoes again no more eating after 6:00 PM

Bedtime zma.

Friday was an unexpected day of training.
    The heat was really bad and I sweated so much that my implant shortened out. I had to teach a class so as i waited for my battery to dry and work again I had to not train so I could teach my client.

I did IF fasting
    coffee in the morning

12:00 Homemade protein bars

did not each much for rest of day 6:00 to 7:00 gave my class and made my client work hard she is getting stronger and doing more every time I train her so I am proud off her.

dinner was chicken and sweet potatoes lost of water with lemon all night

before sleep zma

If fasting all morning coffee only

early morning training

pullups to maximum I have three more tries to see if I improve to sent video to seal grinder pt dead hang pullup contest.

thruster ladders 20,40,60,80,100 all for 5 reps

thruster for time with 100lb bag as many reps as possible

sandbag overhead walking lunges super set with pushups for 4 rounds

sandbagbag carry lunges every bag across room 20,40,60,80, 100

Then 5 rounds of power wheel walks
    post workout
    creatine and bcaa
    chicken and sweet potatoes

homemade protein bar
    turkey with sweet potatoes

lots of lemon water

Before bed I will take zma.

I don't know if heat ,dieting or soreness left me week today. Tomorrow is another day starting week 4.

Start of week 4

If fasting all the way until4:30PM

Just Coffee

The heat really put its toll on me and not very hungry
    I did a warm up video for my book that is coming out soon

Then I did 5 sets of 5 of pullups
    Then I did Undergrip pullups with a hold.
    Worked planche assisted pushups
    planche holds

over and over again just trying to get better with these.
    Dinner finally an appetite
    5 pieces of chicken and only a couple of pieces of sweet potatoes went high protein very low carb on this meal
    homemade protein bar

zma before bedtime

Well Needed Rest day lots of personal stress past couple of days got some of it taken care off. Ready to go to war today.

IF fasting in the morning

12:00 Noon Homemade protein bar

early dinner to chicken patties and sweet potatoes

another small piece of homemade protein bar.
    I ate very light yesterday as I was not training
    Lots and lots of lemon water

before bed zma

Switched things up. I had started fasting the night before at 5:30

So morning at 9:00 I had three eggs with spinach

Lunch was homemade protein bar

Workout was

Pullups with scapular retraction 6x4

30 tnt cable thrusters with 100 pounds
    followed by
    10,20,30,40,50,50,40,30,20,10 of pushups, squats and lunges
    then 30 tnt cable thrusters with 100 pounds

finisher
    5 rounds of jump rope
    Post workout bcaa
    dinner to turkey burgers with sweet potatoes
    Tons of water with lime all night the fast started once dinner was done.

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get ya some ! !!
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science