Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bee Honey

aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I find that honey from Africanized honeybees is far more anabolic than regular beees, makes me want to kill it in the gym, instead of just droning through my workout.
    I can't rep you again (on spread), so stop being funny for a while.
    "The battle is won in the kitchen. The war is won on the toilet." -Alan Aragon

"I never fcked a 10, but one night I fcked five 2's and I think that should count." -George Carlin

"Fat is the vector by which flavor travels." -my girlfriend

tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StrongJake View Post
    Your breakfast meal is very rich and somehow similar to mine, but 1 tablespoon of honey is too much(if taking twice a day, breakfast and before bedtime, you better switch to 1 heaped teaspoon for each) and protein supplement is not necessary I believe.

On an empty stomach, I drink white tea(sometimes green) with a honey teaspoon add in it cinnamon and lemon. That really boosts your energy levels(surely health too), you feel as if "Refresh". As much as I feel full of energy, sometimes directly start workout only relying on the above. Try it if you like.

After that by some hour, instead of the protein(supplement) you use, I eat as breakfast 0% fat Milk with Oat and Darts, enough to feel gooood until my next meal that is some 3 hours later.

A good tip would be to drink a cup of the tea mixture(mentioned above) on empty stomach, eat your breakfast then drink another cup, it helps in digestion and weight/fat loss overall process.
    You sound like my hipster neighbor.

I just want to punch him in the face.

StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

Originally Posted by tailwhip View Post
    You sound like my hipster neighbor.

I just want to punch him in the face.
    Be Sure, you are much weaker than being able to stand in front of me and look in my eyes.

Post your breakfast meal instead of posting nonsense useless words!!
    Let me give you a bit of warning: just because you get very good at your training it should not go to your head that you are an expert.

michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaels22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess if you are trying to convince someone else to hold the same idea that you do, it is best to do so with some type of legitimate evidence. What is legitimate will be seen differently by different people, but generally I'd say that a peer-reviewed study is a good starting point.

If your post was just to cheerlead for honey, then that is fine. Unjustified remarks just do not go far when trying to advance a thesis.

tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be Sure, you are much weaker than being able to stand in front of me and look in my eyes.

Post your breakfast meal instead of posting nonsense useless words!!
    Ok.

I had steak & eggs, diced potatoes, bacon with a glass of OJ.

Enjoy eating your lemons and honey.

riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000)
    so im guessing that

natural sweetners like honey, ect ect, are the same as artirical sweetners like equal, stevia and all of those ect ect?
    Owe my life to D thanks mate!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Your body never lies but doctors doooo
    You're not a Luddite, are you?

If your doctor lies to you, you need to find another doctor.

Must every person who start a thread back up claims by making researches through the net and post many articles!?
    Yes.

This forum is flooded by the hour with posts full of unsubstantiated nonsense. If you make an assertion here, you'd better be prepared to back it up with some citation, or else don't make the OP in the first place.

.. who cares if some studies from here and there approve it or not.
    Me, for one, and hundreds of other regular 'nut' forum posters as well.

Or, you can just continue as you're doing, and be dismissed as just another aggersome forum troll. Your choice.

HTH
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When you ^^^ stand with honey health benefits that my thread is all about, why are you that aggressive!?!
    Must every person who start a thread back up claims by making researches through the net and post many articles!? I provided the health benefits which is the most important fact, who cares if some studies from here and there approve it or not.
    If you want to select that path, the debates does not end, one that cheer the claim another study does not.
    If for Honey you and others need a PROOF or STUDIES or APPROVALS, what if it was something else not from nature?!!

It really amazes me every time I read people asking for more proofs on natural food when they don't open their mouths when their doctor give them a prescription DRUG!!
    And, when they buy supplements not known its original source other than surely full of chemicals, they take it on daily basis with a Big Grin like good boys!!!
    You never go full Beetard

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't understand why OP is pretending to be from the US and called Jake when English obviously isn't his first language.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152860011 - My log. It has a ****gy name, but don't hold that against it.

I don't rep back.

so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol, look at the OP's old posts, all he does is post occasionally and it's 100% pure trolling.

Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your breakfast meal is very rich and somehow similar to mine, but 1 tablespoon of honey is too much(if taking twice a day, breakfast and before bedtime, you better switch to 1 heaped teaspoon for each) and protein supplement is not necessary I believe.

On an empty stomach, I drink white tea(sometimes green) with a honey teaspoon add in it cinnamon and lemon. That really boosts your energy levels(surely health too), you feel as if "Refresh". As much as I feel full of energy, sometimes directly start workout only relying on the above. Try it if you like.

After that by some hour, instead of the protein(supplement) you use, I eat as breakfast 0% fat Milk with Oat and Darts, enough to feel gooood until my next meal that is some 3 hours later.

A good tip would be to drink a cup of the tea mixture(mentioned above) on empty stomach, eat your breakfast then drink another cup, it helps in digestion and weight/fat loss overall process.
    I take honey in 2x a day. When I wake up I drink a 8oz cup of green tea with 1 tbsp honey mixed in first thing while I make my eggs. The other time is when I head to the gym I grab 1 liter of green tea with 4 tbsp honey mixed in to the gym with me and drink it over the course of a workout. I have some blood sugar issues (hypoglycemia) and find that mixture really works well for keeping me from any crash during or after a intense workout.

Up and at 'em at 3:30am APipeDream's Avatar
    APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this nonsense...

Originally Posted by riaden View Post
    so im guessing that natural sweetners like honey, ect ect, are the same as artirical sweetners like equal, stevia and all of those ect ect?
    For the most part, yes. There are differences though. For instance, many people use agave nectar for sweetening, which is nearly pure fructose, so table sugar would probably be a better choice especially if intake is high. And, as Pug mentioned:

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    honey is vastly more metabolically damaging than sugar in high doses due to the high concentration of fructose.
    Also, when cooking (possibly obvious here), you will find a different outcome depending on the sweetener. When consistency, thickness, etc. is key, you can't just go use a teaspoon of stevia extract instead of a cup of table sugar and expect the same final product. Again, probably obvious but worth mentioning. A buddy of mine tried to make homemade ice cream with stevia instead of sugar and wondered why it didn't turn out right. Clearly the volume changed with his "substitutes".

If you are worried about consuming artificial sweeteners in general though, don't. Unless you are consuming them in excess, it's perfectly fine.

jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude. Why do you keep calling it 'Bee Honey'? FFS, does honey come from any other source. It's annoying, stop it.....

Right, I'm off to eat some Cow Beef with some Pig Bacon.

Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honey is quite unique in the sense that it contains more than 181 constituents including free radical scavenging and antioxidant compounds [8, 9]. Fructose is just one of these numerous constituents. As evidence has shown, antioxidants do not cause weight gain and hepatic deleterious effects associated with fructose [118]. Instead, antioxidants reduce weight gain and ameliorate these abnormalities of lipids [46]. Similarly, reduced weight gain and anti-lipidemic effect has been demonstrated for honey in rats [119], diabetic human subjects [120] or no change in body weight in overweight or obese subjects [121]. It is also worth mentioning that these detrimental effects of fructose in the liver are not associated with low or moderate doses of fructose but with high doses of fructose consumption [117, 122, 123]. The lack of deleterious effects of honey in the liver, in spite of its fructose content, may be due to the health beneficial effects of its numerous bioactive constituents which counter potential deleterious effects of fructose. It may also indicate that the amount of fructose in honey is relatively low compared to the levels in many sugar- or fructose-sweetened beverages.

http://www.ijbs.com/v08p0913.htm

StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Losing weight has never been sweeter, as long as you use the right sweetener. A new study indicates that the use of table sugar or mixed sugar leads to weight gain. However, honey does not lead to weight gain.

Diets including sugar were found to increase the levels of HbAIc, indicating higher levels of glucose in the blood. Diets including sugar were also found to increase triglycerides, an aspect of blood fat that is known to damage arteries.

In this study, researchers from Waikato University in Hamilton, New Zealand fed three different groups of rats diets with no sugar, eight percent mixed sugars, or ten percent honey. the animals fed honey gained about as much weight as those fed no sugar at all, while those eating sugar gained significantly more weight. A diet of ten percent honey causing no more weight gain than a diet including no sweetener at all? Astonishing.

This finding is one reason to make honey a regular dietary choice. But there are many more reasons.

Honey provides our bodies with much more than the hollow calories of sugar, corn syrun and other processed sweeteners. Honey is a natural substance, the only one in our diets made up of concentrated nectar from blooming plants. It contains trace amounts of protein, plus riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin 5), vitamin B6, folate (vitamin B9), vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. It also contains antioxidants, some found only in honey, which include pinobanksin, chrysin, catalase and pinocembrin.
    Honey provides a stable source of energy as it enters the bloodstream while sugar enters it so quickly that blood clucose levels fluctuate rapidly. Honey has a healthier glycemic index (GI) compared to sucrose, high fructose corn syrup and other common sweeterners. The GI rating measures teh effect of foods on the blood sugar level.

The lower the GI rating, the more gradual the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream. Eating diets low on the GI scale is associated with a reduced risk of diabetes, heart disease and obesity. So replacing other sweeteners with honey, particularly honey in combination with whole foods, could be associated with improved health.

Honey is also sweeter and more flavorful than sugar. A teaspoon of sugar has 16 calories while a teaspoon of honey provides 22 calories. But because honey is more intensely sweet, most people use about a third to a half less honey than sugar, actually reducing the calorie load.

Purchasing locally sourced honey helps support beekeepers, who are having difficulty staying in business, due to impact of bee diseases and pests, agricultural chemicals, and Colony Collapse Disorder. There's evidence that some imported honey is actual packer's syrup, not pure honey, so beware of low cost products. Everyone of us, whether we consume honey or not, relies on bees to pollinate the crops we eat each day. Supporting reputable beekeepers helps to insure that there will be enough bee to put fruits, vegetables and nuts on our tables.
    Let me give you a bit of warning: just because you get very good at your training it should not go to your head that you are an expert.

What are some ways to incorporate honey in a weight loss program?

1. Ayurveda, the respected system of traditional Indian knowledge, recomments using honey to cure obesity in a variety of ways. Start the morning with a glass of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of honey and fresh lemon or lime juice. This drink can be taken several times a day, up to a half hour before each meal. Mint tea or ginger tea with honey is suggested. Raw ginger slices with honey can be eaten to stimulate the metabolism. The herb guggul may also be combined with honey and ginger and used two to three times a day.

2. The ancient Unani healing system often used honey as a base. For weight loss, honey was combined with cinnamon. Current versions of this remedy suggest drinking a concoction each morning made by boiling a half cup of water with a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder and a teaspoon of honey. Since boiling honey destroys important enzymes, modify this recipe by pouring boiling water over the cinnamon then stirring in honey, to taste, after the water has cooled somewhat.

3. A small amount of honey helps you look forward to replacing an unhealthy meal with a fruit smoothie. Place approximately a quarter cup of each of three types of fruits (such as pineapple, mango, grapes, apple, banana, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, etc.) in a blender along with a tablespoon of honey and several ice cubes. Process until fruit and ice are smooth. Top with yogurt or nuts for protein.

4. Many herbal teas are known to assist in weight loss, in addition to the mint and ginger teas suggested above. Honey added to the tea not only improves the flavor but helps curb hunger. Green tea raises te metabolic rate, nettle tea reduces appetite and chickweed tea is said to diminish cravings.

5. Use honey to support a healthier exercize routine. The University of Memphis found that honey is a highly effective pre- and post-exercize energy source. Researchers studied the performance of athletes supplemented with honey during endurance cycling trials. The cyclists' power and speed were significantly improved using honey compared to those using a placebo. Honey was found to boost performance equal to glucose, a more common carbohydrate source. But honey promotes steady blood sugar, helping sustain energy and promoting recovery, while glucose does not.

6. Replace expensive, unhealthful energy drinks with those you make yourself to support a more active lifestyle and loose excess weight. Mix 1/3 cup unsweetened grapefruit, cranberry, pomegranate or other tart juice with 1/3 cup honey. Add 6 cups of water. If necessary for exercise in hot weather, add a few grains of sea salt. Blend well, distribute in sports bottles and refrigerate till ready to use. Or steep four bags of your favorite herbal, green or flavored black tea in tow cups boiling water. Add five additional cups water and 1/3 cup honey, stir well and store in sports bottles in the refrigerator till ready to use. Experiment by mixing teas, juices, supplements, water and honey in your own proportions for a sports drink that supports your exercise program and provides a healthy boost of energy.

7. The Hibernation Diet was developed by a pharmacist and sports nutritionist. The initial results were published in the journal of Medicinal Food and are now in a book by the same name. This diet supports liver and adrenal function. A central feature of the diet is taking a dose of honey before bedtime.

Remember, it's about balance. Honey should be a small part of your overall diet. If you use no sweeteners, you might want to add a spoonful of honey to your diet for the benefits it offers. If your diet currently includes sugar, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame or other sweetners, consider making honey your sweetener of choice but keep your focus on the taste and appeal of whole foods eaten in moderation.

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jedi-dude View Post
    Dude. Why do you keep calling it 'Bee Honey'? FFS, does honey come from any other source. It's annoying, stop it.....

Right, I'm off to eat some Cow Beef with some Pig Bacon.
    You best be sharing the Pig Bacon. You can't mention the B word around here unless you brought enough for everyone.

A 2007 study published in the Journal of Food Science compared the body weights of rats fed sugar-free, 8 percent sucrose, 8 percent mixed sugars or 10 percent honey diets. Researcher L.M. Chepulis found that rats fed honey gained about the same amount of weight as rats fed sugar free diets, even though the honey-fed rats ate more food. Honey-fed rats gained less weight than those who were fed sucrose or mixed sugar diets, according to the study. Still, this study only shows that honey is beneficial when it replaces other sugar, not that it will be beneficial when added to tea.

A 2010 study published in Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics compared rats fed a high-fat/high-fructose diet and rats fed the same diet plus cinnamon. K. Couturier and colleagues found that unlike the control group, cinnamon-fed rats did not accumulate mesenteric white fat, a specific type of body fat, and developed improved ability to respond to and utilize blood sugar.

Raw honey may have cancer-preventing and anti-tumor properties, according to the World's Healthiest Foods. Buckwheat honey may also help treat upper respiratory tract infections in children. Honey may promote better blood sugar control. It also contains antioxidants and flavonoids that may act as antibacterial agents.

In a 2008 study in the Journal of Food Science, scientists reported that rats that were fed a honey-sweetened diet gained 23 percent less weight than those that ate food spiked with refined sugar over one year. (One rat year equals about 20 human ones.) “The honey we used was high in antioxidants so it is possible that this led to greater fat burning,” says Lynne Chepulis, Ph.D., lead researcher and author of the book Healing Honey (Brown Walker Press, 2008). Chepulis points to research linking other antioxidant-rich foods (e.g., green tea) with speeding up your metabolism. But not all honeys are rich in antioxidants. Another study, published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, found that the most common type of honey—clover—doesn’t have many more antioxidants than refined sugar.

Researchers at Penn State University tested honey against dextromethorphan—the active ingredient in most cough medicines—as a cough suppressant in children and found honey to be more effective. Sweetness may be honey’s “active ingredient.” The brain part that registers sweet tastes and the part that causes coughing are located near each other so sensing sweetness may affect coughing, says author Ian M. Paul, M.D., who published the study in 2007 in the Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine.

The theory is this: Honeybees gather pollen from the very plants that cause your itchy eyes, so consuming a small daily dose of the local honey—and subsequently these pollens—may stimulate your immune system and reduce allergies, explains Miguel P. Wolbert, an allergist and immunologist at the Allergy & Asthma Care Center in Evansville, Indiana. But the pollens that cause sneezing and congestion—such as ragweed—are windborne, while the pollens bees collect are too heavy to fly in the breeze. Windborne pollens can fall onto flowers, get picked up by bees and end up in honey, says Wolbert, “but it’s likely to be a very, very small amount.” Not enough to make a difference. And, so far, no clinical evidence shows that honey alleviates allergy symptoms.

WEIGHT LOSS:

Daily in the morning one half hour before breakfast on an empty stomach, and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water. If taken regularly, it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. Also, drinking this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.
    The formula for honey and cinnamon for weight loss is ubiquitous.

1. Use honey and cinnamon in a 1:2 ratio (one part cinnamon, two parts honey)
    2. Put the cinnamon in a cup or bowl.
    3. Boil one cup of water.
    4. Pour water over the cinnamon and let it steep for 30 minutes.
    5. Once the liquid has cooled, add honey. Always add honey to the cooled liquid – hot liquid will destroy the enzymes in the raw honey.
    6. Drink half of the resulting “tea” before going to bed. Cover and refrigerate the rest.
    7. Drink the other half first thing in the morning.
    8. Do not add anything to the recipe. Only drink on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning and right before bed.

Typical claims of benefits that you will find for drinking this concoction include:

1. Inches will be lost before you will notice the scale creeping downward.
    2. The cinnamon and honey cleanses parasites, fungus and bacteria out of the digestive tract.
    3. You may experience side effects due to the release of toxicity.
    4. You may experience increased energy, better sex drive and a better mood.
    5. The formula will block your body from gaining fat.

Cheers

darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is Bee Honey that effective in a weight/fat loss plan?

Definitely, Bee Honey is good enough to think of introducing it into your daily diet plan but what is there more than that?

Many articles had been written about Honey importance, taking 1-2 teaspoons in the morning with breakfast and another before bedtime.

In the morning, adding Honey to White or Green Tea, Cinnamon and Lemon boosts your energy levels and is said to help in fat loss process.

I cheer eating everything from the nature especially organic food, so why not every bodybuilder try this wonderful mixture.

At end, if it does not help you in burning some fat and loosing weight, it will surely boost your energy and improve your overall health(sexual performance & sperm production within too ).
    Go back to basics, and read about fatty acids metabolism, specifically about the hormonal event that induces lipolysis, and the whole process from the HSL hydrolyze until the ATP generation. This will help you realize that these articles you are reading are a complete waste of time, and honey (or any other food) has zero effects on using your triglycerides (stored in the adipocytes) for energy.

There is no food in the world that facilitates or accelerates fat burning, all these articles are simply spam. If fat loss if your goal, you just have to force your body into using its reserves for fuel, and nothing will do that but a negative energy balance. Remember that our bodies' number 1 priority is to keep us alive, not to make us look like fitness models (low bodyfat etc ...)

If honey is going to do anything, it will be stopping the process of lipolysis.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    ... rats.....
    No rats post, or even lurk, in this forum, brah.

WEIGHT LOSS........

....snip......

LOL
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

When some people have nothing useful to write other than argue to argue and create debates for nothing, why do you humiliate yourselves by posting.

Said it from my first posts in this thread that even if I provide 100s of studies that prove Honey health and weight loss benefits especially when combined with tea, cinnamon and lemon many would say they don't believe it and may come with other contradicting studies or theories!

Honey health benefits don't need a proof, if you think it needs then you have a really big mental problem or just want to argue all day/night, I have no time for you!

If Honey or Cinnamon or Lemon or Tea Health Benefits need a proof then every single supplement in the market that most of bodybuilders arguing here take on a daily basis need millions of proofs and most are not approved by the FDA but what?? Most of you take it like goooood boys without asking a single question.

Even most of you take steroids, any proofs you can provide!?!!

Weird is your case people!!!

Will eating Honey kill you? Never Will Cinnamon kill you? Never Will Lemon kill you? Never Will Tea kill you? Never
    Will all of these even hurt your health when taken in reasonable amounts? Never

Will many supplements sold in the market kill you or hurt your health? High Probability

But what again? You want proofs on natural food but never on supplements!!

At End, am not here to convince anyone about any topic I write, am not forcing my opinion on anyone, just providing my humble advice, you like the idea and have a little courage to try it yourself and see results, that would be a very wise decision, if you don't want and see it useless from your point of view then leave it, do not use, keep on taking your chemical supplements, well done but also don't argue me for nothing.

If there are debates till this day about God existence, you want me to convince you about Honey and others health benefits.
    Last edited by StrongJake; 06-10-2013 at 11:47 PM.

aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron2686 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As full of **** as the OP is, I was inspired to buy some honey comb while picking up xanthan gum, today. Delicious!

Edit: meant to return OP's neg for this post, but accidentally repped him. I need to go to bed.
    Last edited by aaron2686; 06-11-2013 at 12:54 AM.
    "The battle is won in the kitchen. The war is won on the toilet." -Alan Aragon

"I never fcked a 10, but one night I fcked five 2's and I think that should count." -George Carlin

"Fat is the vector by which flavor travels." -my girlfriend

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aaron2686 View Post
    As full of **** as the OP is, I was inspired to buy some honey comb while picking up xanthan gum, today. Delicious!

Edit: meant to return OP's neg for this post, but accidentally repped him. I need to go to bed.
    I've done that before. Feelsbadman.

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Losing weight has never been sweeter, as long as you use the right sweetener. A new study indicates that the use of table sugar or mixed sugar leads to weight gain. However, honey does not lead to weight gain.
    brb just gonna get shredded eating 20,000 calories from honey cos it doesn't cause weight gain.

BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000) BGoodman88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When some people have nothing useful to write other than argue to argue and create debates for nothing, why do you humiliate yourselves by posting.

Said it from my first posts in this thread that even if I provide 100s of studies that prove Honey health and weight loss benefits especially when combined with tea, cinnamon and lemon many would say they don't believe it and may come with other contradicting studies or theories!

Honey health benefits don't need a proof, if you think it needs then you have a really big mental problem or just want to argue all day/night, I have no time for you!

If Honey or Cinnamon or Lemon or Tea Health Benefits need a proof then every single supplement in the market that most of bodybuilders arguing here take on a daily basis need millions of proofs and most are not approved by the FDA but what?? Most of you take it like goooood boys without asking a single question.

Even most of you take steroids, any proofs you can provide!?!!

Weird is your case people!!!

Will eating Honey kill you? Never Will Cinnamon kill you? Never Will Lemon kill you? Never Will Tea kill you? Never
    Will all of these even hurt your health when taken in reasonable amounts? Never

Will many supplements sold in the market kill you or hurt your health? High Probability

But what again? You want proofs on natural food but never on supplements!!

At End, am not here to convince anyone about any topic I write, am not forcing my opinion on anyone, just providing my humble advice, you like the idea and have a little courage to try it yourself and see results, that would be a very wise decision, if you don't want and see it useless from your point of view then leave it, do not use, keep on taking your chemical supplements, well done but also don't argue me for nothing.

If there are debates till this day about God existence, you want me to convince you about Honey and others health benefits.
    The health and bodybuilding world is full of pseudo-scientific claims, that is why people here are sceptic. I was eating 6 times a day, 30gr protein per meal,... because I was told by people that is the way to do it. Thanks to sceptic people and decent research, I can now eat how it suits my lifestyle.

I'm not saying honey isn't beneficial. There's many micronutrients in it, contrary to regular sugar, which can certainly improve health. But if your micronutrient intake is adequate, don't expect any additional benefits from it.

And by no means will you ever lose weight by eating something. Unless it's a tapeworm.

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice to have some early morning laughs. Thanks OP!

mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmasharpify is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah honey is way better than sugar

Originally Posted by mmasharpify View Post
    Yeah honey is way better than sugar
    Strong cosign.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Raw honey is good stuff and it's not the same as table sugar
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0