Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    meat for the machine NotoriousSRJ's Avatar
    NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xXBrutalXx View Post
    oh ok, please tell me more how the mongols and Romans could wipe out half the population of the world with the pressing of a few buttons.
    America isn't the only country that has that capability. Russia, China, the UK, France, even phucking India and Pakistan could do that.

cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JesuitGrind View Post
    I like the part where a small group of alphas cock-slapped a powerhouse and founded their own nation
    Let's get this straight before I say this, I was born and raised in America and still am currently living there.

The british didn't not get their ass handed to them by the Americans. I'm not saying the Americans were not putting up a fight, but the British were not being pounded.
    What king George was thinking was that since America was a new country with low resources, they will eventually come crawling back due to lack of leadership and resources. Plus George was actually somewhat a nice guy, he was concerned for his people and didn't want the death toll to increase so he decided to think 'outside the box'. Yes I know he was a tyrant and all that.
    TO his misfortune he was wrong. It is a weird feel when you think about what would happen if George didn't stop fighting.
    ÿÿÿÿÿÿ

*** Balcony Brah Support Crew ***

SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Efre View Post
    It's irrelevant because you think a 16T debt is something special or impressive. Hello, you're a retard. Let me guess 106% of the GDP being owned by debt is very bad right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._external_debt
    #14, feelsgoodman. Also yes, that is very bad, and if somehow 16 trillion dollars of debt doesnt seem like something you should be concerned about, i've gert some bad news.

Your numbers are so impressive and hurtful because "the number is so large my insignificant intellect simply can't handle it!!!". China can't magically call in their debt at any given time. You're looking at, basically, short term treasury bonds which the government/fed/whateverhelpsyoursmallmindunderstand sells to borrow money. Within 3 months, they issue more bonds and pay off the previous debt.
    No, I'd say the numbers are impressive (great word choice) because a country of 300 million is in debt 16 trillion. Maybe you are projecting your cognitive inability to comprehend such a large number on to me by downplaying its significance?

Yes that is a logical system because the debt is declining! Oh, wait, its only getting worse.

That is the basic structure of how the FED works but I didn't expect some Canadian to understand how any properly structured financial institution works outside of a country which has 0 accomplishments in world history.
    Well i guess inferior canadian minds do at least understand it a little bit, since we arent 16 trillion dollars in debt, but maybe i'm just splitting hairs.

Hay, have hue heard of the Canadian arm and John Candy? Thought so, bisch. I'd rather have 0 accomplishments in world history than an entire planet hating my existence (inb4 they just jelly). You've never heard of anti-candianism, have you? (inb4 you wiki anti-canadianism and reinforce my point).

Have fun being personally 50k in debt because your country has a hard on for losing wars.

Now do the world and this thread a favor and kill yourself.
    Why u so furious? Is it because my dollar is worth more than yours?

hue

SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) SandBeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CatoBrah View Post
    I think you have that completely backwards. France and Britain wanted to punish Germany with reparation payments and all kinds of restrictions on economic activity. America wanted to not punish Germany, and integrate Germnay back into the European economy. Woodrow Wilson's famous line was, "peace without victory." Wilson didnt get what he wanted though. He let France and Britain stick it to Germany in return for supporting the League of Nations. Then, It was America that loaned the money to Germany so they could make their payments to France and Britain.
    Werps, u are right, my bad. History, not even once.

OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SandBeagle View Post
    Werps, u are right, my bad. History, not even once.
    All good. Youre not missing out on much. Guess how much money I make with my history knowledge?

answer: not much, should have studied engineering
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    I plead the second

eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well america doesnt have much history (same with aus) so i cant imagine anyone caring too much

CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eat-sleep-lift View Post
    well america doesnt have much history (same with aus) so i cant imagine anyone caring too much
    Everywhere and everything has history, even Australia.
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    I plead the second

Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    #14, feelsgoodman. Also yes, that is very bad, and if somehow 16 trillion dollars of debt doesnt seem like something you should be concerned about, i've gert some bad news.

No, I'd say the numbers are impressive (great word choice) because a country of 300 million is in debt 16 trillion. Maybe you are projecting your cognitive inability to comprehend such a large number on to me by downplaying its significance?

Yes that is a logical system because the debt is declining! Oh, wait, its only getting worse.

Well i guess inferior canadian minds do at least understand it a little bit, since we arent 16 trillion dollars in debt, but maybe i'm just splitting hairs.

Hay, have hue heard of the Canadian arm and John Candy? Thought so, bisch. I'd rather have 0 accomplishments in world history than an entire planet hating my existence (inb4 they just jelly). You've never heard of anti-candianism, have you? (inb4 you wiki anti-canadianism and reinforce my point).

Have fun being personally 50k in debt because your country has a hard on for losing wars.

hue
    Edit: Oh #14 in GDP in countries by debt whereas Russia is 23 and produces more than you. Michaeljordan.gif

Is this a real reply? Who the **** is Canadian arm, John Candy LOL? Did you just admit to Canada having 0 accomplishments? Did you just completely disregard my explanation of how debt works?

I forgot population size is relevant to external debt but the $200 trillion in assets is irrelevant.

Pls just leave with your full retard intelligence.

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GermanLifter View Post
    my favorite part was when a tiny group of rebels beat the everliving sh*t out of a colony of yellow toothed goofy ****s
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

I didn't expect some Canadian to understand how any properly structured financial institution works outside of a country which has 0 accomplishments in world history.

Now do the world and this thread a favor and kill yourself.
    inb4 candians invented the TV, the telephone, wireless radio, the zipper, garbage bags, tV cameras, snowmobiles, ****ing time, rubber heel shoes, radio transmitted voice, the quartz clock, prosthetic hands, the light bulb, jetliners, goalie masks, ****ing sonar, 5 pin bowling, acetylene, anti gravity suits, foghorns, basketball, bone marrow compatibility tests, BROMINE, compound steam engine, ginger ale, the electron microscope, the streetcar, etc

bisch

Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    America from its foundation up until the ending of the Cold War was beyond alpha, possibly on the same level as Rome. America as it is known today is a cesspit full of PC liberal beta males, with a few remnants of its alpha past scattered around (not saying Australia is better, it isn't).
    Die Antwoord is GOAT crew
    Anti-leftie/ communist/ peasant crew
    Founder of the Foreigners for Trump crew

Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 candians invetnted the TV, the telephone, wireless radio, the zipper, garbage bags, tV cameras, snowmobiles, ****ing time, rubber heel shoes, radio transmitted voice, the quartz clock, prosthetic hands, the light bulb, jetliners, goalie maks, ****ing sonar, 5 pin bowling, acetylene, anti gravity suits, foghornes, basketball, bone marrow compatability tests, BROMINE, compound steam engine, ginger ale, the electron microscope, the streetcar, etc

bisch
    Judging by the delay of the response its kinda obvious that you had to look up your own history.

Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anubis48 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at Brits and Canadians taking pride in the outcome of the Vietnam war, the fuk? commie *******s. Obviously Vietnam was not an American victory but it was just a segment of the Cold War which ended with America crushing the USSR and ending the spread of communism.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hue
    He just explained everything to you in detail . . . and you ignored it and brought up more fallacious "points"

My conclusion: You are a fukking idiot.

This "Efre" guy actually knows what he's talking about. If you stopped being retarded you might learn something.

LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LilMcKiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't read thread at all but Back to Back World War Champs. No.
    Port of Baltimore.

O's and Boh's. Ravens and Edgar Allan Poe's.

Suns Out, Guns Out McGillacutty's Avatar
    McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this the thread where people that aren't from the US live in the past like they were alive to remember the US not running sh!t? Yes? Cool, I'm in.

vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by QB_Killa View Post
    Like when you get to the part about being founded by British traitors? Wouldn't know that feel here LOL
    not nearly as awkward as when you have to go to the dentist
    i'm finished

Edit: Oh #14 in GDP in countries by debt whereas Russia is 23 and produces more than you. Michaeljordan.gif

Is this a real reply? Who the **** is Canadian arm (full retard), John Candy LOL? Did you just admit to Canada having 0 accomplishments? Did you just completely disregard my explanation of how debt works?

I forgot population size is relevant to external debt but the $200 trillion in assets is irrelevant.

Pls just leave with your full retard intelligence.
    Your explanation? Oh, you mean this:

China can't magically call in their debt at any given time. (Irrelevant, you still owe 16 billion in debt) You're looking at, basically, short term treasury bonds which the government/fed/whateverhelpsyoursmallmindunderstand sells to borrow money. Within 3 months, they issue more bonds and pay off the previous debt. (because that has worked so beautifully, look at you now, no debt! oh, wait) That is the basic structure of how the FED works. (orlly)

D-

Judging by the delay of the response its kinda obvious that you had to look up your own history.

Lol, i never attempted to hide the fact. Had i wanted to pretend i kept a useless encyclopedic knowledge of canadian inventions stored in mer brain, i would have just made it in one post.

Your explanation? Oh, you mean this:

D-
    Did you really just say rolling over the debt is meant to decrease your debt? Are you suggesting to everybody here that you are retarded? Are you really trying to go full retard?

Treasury bonds pay an interest rate, even if its extremely small. You sell bonds to get funds, those funds get returned with interest, and then new bonds get issued. Obviously the debt is going to increase, holding everything else constant, when you borrow and back you potato. Why would foreign countries stop lending to the, currently, most stable government in the world?

But continue impressing people with your own lack of knowledge about your own country's history.

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inb4 candians invented the TV, the telephone, wireless radio, the zipper, garbage bags, tV cameras, snowmobiles, ****ing time, rubber heel shoes, radio transmitted voice, the quartz clock, prosthetic hands, the light bulb, jetliners, goalie masks, ****ing sonar, 5 pin bowling, acetylene, anti gravity suits, foghorns, basketball, bone marrow compatibility tests, BROMINE, compound steam engine, ginger ale, the electron microscope, the streetcar, etc

bisch
    lol, are you just saying random inventions and putting them down as Canadian inventions? Just googled 2 of your inventions, which turned out to be UK ( telephone) , and TV ( American)

stop trying to make your chithole country seem like a badass

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    He just explained everything to you in detail . . . and you ignored it and brought up more fallacious "points"

My conclusion: You are a fukking idiot.

This "Efre" guy actually knows what he's talking about. If you stopped being retarded you might learn something.
    In detail? Really? Oh you mean those two lines of saying everything and nothing at the same time, ie textbook rehearsal syndrome.

ITT: Angry muricans in denial bout dat dere debt.

Originally Posted by supremebro View Post
    lol, are you just saying random inventions and putting them down as Canadian inventions? Just googled 2 of your inventions, which turned out to be UK ( telephone) , and TV ( American)

stop trying to make your chithole country seem like a badass
    Television System Reginald A. Fessenden patented a television system in 1927.

Bell was a canadian citizen, hes ours!

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In detail? Really? Oh you mean those two lines of saying everything and nothing at the same time, ie textbook rehearsal syndrome.

ITT: Angry muricans in denial bout dat dere debt.
    I'm not American

Did you really just say rolling over the debt is meant to decrease your debt? Are you suggesting to everybody here that you are retarded? Are you really trying to go full retard?

Treasury bonds pay an interest rate, even if its extremely small. You sell bonds to get funds, those funds get returned with interest, and then new bonds get issued. Obviously the debt is going to increase, holding everything else constant, when you borrow and back you potato. Why would foreign countries stop lending to the, currently, most stable government in the world?

But continue impressing people with your own lack of knowledge about your own country's history.
    Why u so furious? U mad at dem candian inventions, so now you try to shift attention away from being proven ignorant by repeatedly pointing out that i blatantly googled that long list of candian inventions? Everything you say is irrelevant, because you are again currently 16 trillion dollars in debt, and that big impressive mind boggling number is going up, and you cant pay it off because your country has a war fetish. No matter how many ghey buisness terms you throw at my poor ignorant brain, it dont matta, cause bisch u broke.

"Why would foreign countries stop lending to the, currently, most stable government in the world?"

Murika.

Also define stable, because i think prostituting yourself all over the world to fight in wars that dont even need to be fought while racking up trillions of dollars in debt, having school shootings every other week, and having your government illegally spy on your own country (among many other things) doesnt qualify as "stable."
    Last edited by SandBeagle; 06-07-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    I'm not American
    Will rep.

c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry muthaphuccas but everyone shall bow down to your new ruler, Pavel Vinogradov of mother Russia, current commander of the ISS. Space mawthafuka, space. The international galactic ruler...

"If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for"

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GermanLifter View Post
    my favorite part was when a tiny group of rebels beat the everliving sh*t out of a colony of yellow toothed goofy ****s
    Dying.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Why u so furious? U mad at dem candian inventions, so now you try to shift attention away from being proven ignorant by repeatedly pointing out that i blatantly googled that long list of candian inventions? Everything you say is irrelevant, because you are again currently 16 trillion dollars in debt, and that big impressive mind boggling number is going up, and you cant pay it off because your country has a war fetish. No matter how many ghey buisness terms you throw at my poor ignorant brain, it dont matta, cause bisch u broke.
    So this is the point in the thread where you're going to claim that you were trolling the entire time, yadayada. This is the point in the thread where you completely ignore where I just completely embarrassed your assumption that rolling over debt is supposed to somehow decrease debt.

Yes this is where I shifted attention by having a single sentence to your own lack of knowledge about your country's history.

The debt is actually something like 60 trillion, most of it is publicly owned (like every government in the world). Oh and the US is too big too fail, sorry to disappoint and make you all sad inside. If Greece fails, the world feels it, if the US even tightens its belt I wonder what will happen to the rest of the world.

too
    big
    to
    fail