Thread: Weight Gain

Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ralph813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Gain

Does weight gain and mass gain have to do with how much you crap. Cause i crap everyday, sometimes twice a day. Is that affecting my mass and weight gains? Or no? Thanks

Kxnqzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    qqwe

Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nope, just natural since the more you intake the more waste you also intake. Just make sure it looks healthy and you get enough fiber.
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

EHei9229 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ralph813 View Post
    Does weight gain and mass gain have to do with how much you crap. Cause i crap everyday, sometimes twice a day. Is that affecting my mass and weight gains? Or no? Thanks
    No, it does not. Just make sure you know that the more you eat the more you will poop. Also make sure you get a ton of water in you as well.
    16 Years Old! I have a genetic disorder called haemochromatosis, but that does not stop me from being fit!

Currently weigh 115 pounds w/ 0 - 5% body fat. Looking to gain more muscle!