Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    Ah, with the insults again. It's called making a comparison. Lmao @ you trying to call me fat. Try again. Flat stomach and boobs and a butt, try again.
    Can't prove a point without trying to get personal? Smh. Strong edit.

this does not concern me, "cutie"

nothing personal, thats how the world is, really nothing to do with YOU

edit: you could probably stand to lose a few pounds cutie

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if they dont let you join because you're white there might be an issue...........
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    I'm implying that because of Nazism, an Aryan based dating site would cause a different type of uproar than just racial. At least, the idea of whitepeoplemeet created some type of parallel relationship, but you're digressing by getting too specific. I am actually curious to what will happen if someone created a whitepeoplemeet.com.. It would be interesting to see.

it would be deemed racist, just like the guy that made a "white college fund" (will post link once I find it)

this is a huge double standard in our society

and I agree with you....most people head the term "aryan" and think "EVIL NAZI JEW KILLING HITLER" and have no understanding of the struggles of MY people

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigfatfuk View Post
    this does not concern me, "cutie"

nothing personal, thats how the world is, really nothing to do with YOU

By your own mention, surely you understand that this is the way the world is and complaining will do nothing to change the standards set before you were most likely even born. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll find a woman to your liking, settle down, make some babies, spread whatever ideologies you have and live until you curl up and die. If you're already on that path, then a dating site is the least of your concerns.

But there is no one stopping you from making your own site, is there? complaining about what doesn't exist and creating it are two different things. If it matters THAT much to you, get the ball in motion. The end.

xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only racist if it was whitepeoplemeet.com
    Keeping it within.

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you can join up too if you want OP. It's not restricted to just black people.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

By your own mention, surely you understand that this is the way the world is and complaining will do nothing to change the standards set before you were most likely even born. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll find a woman to your liking, settle down, make some babies, spread whatever ideologies you have and live until you curl up and die. If you're already on that path, then a dating site is the least of your concerns.

But there is no one stopping you from making your own site, is there? complaining about what doesn't exist and creating it are two different things. If it matters THAT much to you, get the ball in motion. The end.

ok, but when "aryanpeoplemeet" comes out I dont want to hear a fuking PEEP from anyone calling it "racist"

sadly, this wont be the case....and both you and I know that, you live in the real world

Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000)
    lol why do u even care?

"It snows in my mind" Theater Jock's Avatar
    Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SKIN__N__BONES View Post
    I think most people would prefer the blacks stay fuking the blacks.
    Thats why I be ****ing the whites
    University of Oregon class of 2013

Kobe, Kobe, white bitches

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White folk complain about minorities always complaining about racism.

Yet the most people I see complaining about racism are white folk

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jalamb86 View Post
    you don't have to be lonely, on farmersonly.com

City folk just don't understand brah

Originally Posted by SKIN__N__BONES View Post
    I think most people would prefer the blacks stay fuking the blacks.
    Got you bro, I'm white but I'll keep ****ing "the blacks"

dat der booty thnx no pancakes
    Good things take time.

JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol just made profile.... now we wait
    No_Fap_Crew..
    Trance/EDM Crew..
    Rape NZ peeps on sight
    Obsesed with op
    i Love op

i have #participated

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i don't think people actually use that site and if they do, jakes on all of them
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ok, but when "aryanpeoplemeet" comes out I dont want to hear a fuking PEEP from anyone calling it "racist"

sadly, this wont be the case....and both you and I know that, you live in the real world
    Just like you're complaining about black people meet, someone will complain about whatever that site will be.

Can't have it both ways, doing it and THEN complaining when someone does the same. Someone will always be flapping their gums. *shrugs* You can rest assured I won't be among them.
    Originally Posted by JaFoolE View Post
    lol just made profile.... now we wait
    No one cares. Non black people aren't banned. some are already on there I bet. You're not a trailblazer xD

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lol, why would that even need to happen when the majority is, white?

It's like you want something JUST to have it when there's no need.

The fukc?

Logic, not have half a third of a fourth a twice.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No it's just a niche. Just like Christian mingle. You don't have to be black to sign up.
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ah, with the insults again. It's called making a comparison. Lmao @ you trying to call me fat. Try again. Flat stomach and boobs and a butt, try again.
    Can't prove a point without trying to get personal? Smh. Strong edit.
    She has boobs y'all. I like boobs!
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahahaha no thanks jeff..... pepper ur angus, what has been seen...

Good things take time.

JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000) JaFoolE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just like you're complaining about black people meet, someone will complain about whatever that site will be.

Can't have it both ways, doing it and THEN complaining when someone does the same. Someone will always be flapping their gums. *shrugs* You can rest assured I won't be among them.

No one cares. Non black people aren't banned. some are already on there I bet. You're not a trailblazer xD
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww hope ur not on there.
    No_Fap_Crew..
    Trance/EDM Crew..
    Rape NZ peeps on sight
    Obsesed with op
    i Love op

i have #participated

AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by PISTELERO View Post
    Its only racist if your the majority.

Its not right or wrong, it just is what it is...

Welcome to the world potato.
    this, op is a dumbass. Has nothing to do with color, just whose majority.
    Also, dating sites are for saps, i just tell bitches to hop in my car

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww hope ur not on there.
    No, and even if I was, I wouldn't give two looks toward your ass. I mean, even if i was looking straight ahead, I wouldn't see you anyway.

Squat or remove thy self caerus13's Avatar
    caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can someone please make a troll account as Charles Barkley? At a minimum you will get my reps for life.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, and even if I was, I wouldn't give two looks toward your ass. I mean, even if i was looking straight ahead, I wouldn't see you anyway.

I have never complained about "blackpeoplemeet", I think its fine...I expect the same thing for "aryanpeoplemeet"

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Lol, why would that even need to happen when the majority is, white?

It's like you want something JUST to have it when there's no need.

The fukc?

Logic, not have half a third of a fourth a twice.

us aryan folks are actually a minority, we deserve our own site and seclusion just like blackpeoplemeet

you have your site, we can have ours too

why is there a need for blackpeoplemeet but no need for aryanpeoplemeet?

ewwwwwwww stop replying for the love of god! ur avi is disgusting
    No_Fap_Crew..
    Trance/EDM Crew..
    Rape NZ peeps on sight
    Obsesed with op
    i Love op

i have #participated

helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) helmick652 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes

aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jhawth View Post
    ***Indonesian Brah***
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NYC Classthetics Crew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ***LA MISC Crew***
    Madridista/Philly Eagles/LAkers/LA Galaxy/Persija "The Jak Mania"
    Finer Things in Life Crew: Cologne, Scotch, Wristwatch, Wetshave, Coffee Crews
    Part of the Fallen 337 and the Brave 767 Crew

ewwwwwwww stop replying for the love of god! ur avi is disgusting
    Dear God, what straight man goes "eewwwwww!" D: You on dat time, cuz?

You want to talk about avis? well, considering one hand is on your bum and your other hand is directing the viewer to your crotch, I'll say yeah, you're on dat time.

Seriously, I had nothing to say to you, nor anything against you, but as the saying goes, don't start none, won't be none. *shrug*

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kefka101 View Post
    well there is jewdate.com

the problem with any 'white only' group is you get all the ****ing white extremist who make it look like a ****ing nazi movement
    There are black jews
    LEO

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Youmustlovedogsdating.com is racist against cat owners!
    LEO