Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    still have no idea why A-ry is jobbing on NXT..lol
    nice match between cesaro-zayn
    and i knew bo was bad, but this put the icing on the cake for me
    i just dont understand why the nxt torch is being passed to this guy with the options they have
    *Unholy Three Inc*
    Hide your knives and your daughters

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    June 19th Review of NxT (spoilers so don't read if haven't watched)

Cringe worth Bo promo to start the show. Everything this guy is cringeworthy

I love NxT's opening theme. So much better than Raw or Smackdown. BTW...where has Xavier Woods been? He's still featured in the opening theme but is never on. Is he injured?

Starting off with a bang. First match is Neville vs. Bray Wyatt accompanied by Harper and Rowan. Neville is a juicy little manlet with an english accent and Wyatt is a roly poly monster with a scruffy beard, these guys couldn't be more different. Wyatt has a disturbing way of pinning guys. He straddles them with his dick in their face. Match ends quick, as Neville goes up to the top rope and Harper/Rowan interfere. Ohno and Graves come out and take out the family but allow Wyatt to escape unharmed. Then the American Dream comes out and makes a 6 man tag match.

Next match is a guy that looks exactly like Muhammad Ali vs. Sami Zayn. Zayn's top turnbuckle DDT is a pretty cool move and finishes off Ali. Does Zayn have the ability to play a heel? He seems like he's wired as a face character.

More Leo Kruger promos...I don't get this. His gimmick hasn't really changed and he was just on tv a month or so ago teaming with Ohno. Ta Ta?

Womens championship tourney match up next - "The First Lady of NxT" Summer Rae vs. Sasha Banks. Summer looking gorgeous as always. Summer dominates the early parts of the match and gives a lot of exaggerated hair flips. Nice botch by Summer in the middle of the match tripping over her own feet while dragging Sasha, but recovers with this arm stretch submission move. Classic hair pulling and head smashing segment followed by Sasha giving Summer about 80 Boobie slaps. Funniest segment of the match. Summer finishes her off with a reverse DDT/Leg drop finishing move that looked pretty cool. Paige, Alicia Fox, Summer, Aksana, and Emma are the only ones left in the tournament. That means Emma/Aksana next week.

Xavier Woods promo consisting of him listing the last episodes he was on...it's been awhile just like I thought, but he's promising a return, so that's exciting.

The Miz vs. Xavier Woods. I guess his return was sooner than I thought. Apparently his absence was due to time off to do his dissertation for his phd. According to Brad Maddox, he has 10 doctorates. He scares Miz away with some weird tiger like stalking at the beginning of the match. Non-Maddox announcer states that Woods is "stuck in the 90's" and goes on to say that he carries around a beeper and owns a tv that doesn't have a remote (not sure how that's 90's). Maddox tells a story about Woods telling Maddox that his epic plan was to go on a journey to find and marry Topanga. Somersault clothesline and then his finisher (not even sure how to describe it) puts Miz to sleep. Does some break dancing and then poses for the crowd to take pictures. Great match...very entertaining.

Sami Zayn interview with Renee Young. Want's round 3 with Cesaro.

Backstage segment with the two rednecks and the french randy savage who calls himself Sylvestor Lefart and Dusty Rhodes. Dusty can't pronounce his name, but gives the two rednecks a number 1 contenders match for the tag team titles against Ohno and Graves. Tells Lefart that he loves his wine and women.

Oh lordy...Bo haters and "Bo-lievers" will love this next part. Bo talking to a camera in his car coming back from the gym saying a bunch of awkward things. Then shows a picture of himself at disney world. Then sings "Don't stop "Bo-lieving"". Where is Triple H with his shovel when you need him?

6 man tag match up last. God Ohno looks like **** with his shirt off. Can't they have him wrestle in a different outfit? Wyatt is very nimble for a big man and has great in ring psychology. Lot of illegal moves on the part of Neville and Graves according to Maddox. Graves get's the **** beat out of him for a good 5 minutes by all three of the family till Wyatt misses a huge ass drop and lets Graves tag in Ohno who shows some signs of life till he starts getting the crap kicked out of him too. Pretty sure there was a botch in the middle of the match with Harpers and Ohnos heads smashing together. Neville gets back in and does some flippy crap kicking everyones ass then goes up to the top rope to do his finisher on Wyatt but Harper pulls Wyatt out at the last second. While Nevilles crying on the mat, Wyatt get's back in and pins him.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you happen to know when that episode was taped? kind of surprised Summer Rae was there and actually won, maybe it was before she was being used regularly on Raw and Smackdown
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ -Board of Directors
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by df7215 View Post
    do you happen to know when that episode was taped? kind of surprised Summer Rae was there and actually won, maybe it was before she was being used regularly on Raw and Smackdown
    may 23rd, they are clearly setting up summer rae and paige as the final, seems to me they are copying the storyline going into gab 2008 and the tall blonde will once again emerge as inaugural champion over the more talented in-ring worker
    your arms are too short to box with god

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    thank you good sir
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

A fine gentleman indeed KBBaron's Avatar
    KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how tall is adrian neville? i know hes billed 5'9 but i swear he is like 5'6, looked tiny next to bray
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by KBBaron View Post
    how tall is adrian neville? i know hes billed 5'9 but i swear he is like 5'6, looked tiny next to bray
    Yeah I couldn't tell if Neville is just that small or if Wyatt is that damn huge
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    New episode here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...-show-hq_sport

Big E Langston vs. Aiden English
    Emma vs. Aksana
    Dante Dash vs. Leo Kruger
    Mickey Keegan vs. Bo Dallas
    Kassius Ohno & Corey Graves vs. Scott Dawson & Garrett Dylan w/ Sylvester Lefort

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Emma promo was lulzy as always, she may be more over than Paige is
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

anonymous
    New episode here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...-show-hq_sport

Big E Langston vs. Aiden English
    Emma vs. Aksana
    Dante Dash vs. Leo Kruger
    Mickey Keegan vs. Bo Dallas
    Kassius Ohno & Corey Graves vs. Scott Dawson & Garrett Dylan w/ Sylvester Lefort
    Not a classic episode, but the crowd being 100% behind Kruger when he faced up with Bo was amazing. I don't like Bo, but I hope it doesn't turn into "X-Pac heat."

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I watched NXT last night (Hulu is where I get all my tv, it's on there if anyone cares).

Interesting show. Kind of weird, though. *All* the wrestlers are young, rough around the edges, developmental guys clearly working this promotion to hone their skills and learn the business.

Now, before anyone says, "Duh", my point is that it kind of detracts from my enjoyment. Ideally, a federation/show is going to have young green guys, established guys in their prime and some older guys (who are hopefully working to help establish the younger guys or put over the guys in their prime for the most part; not hogging the limelight ala WCW).

I don't think WWE should waste name guys putting them on this show (that nobody watches), but it might help them to throw in a few older guys to work with the young guys. Maybe to put them over but to also work in the ring with them to teach them. It'd help with the feel of the show maybe some too, wouldn't be just a bunch of green guys and girls. Like, why is Regal stuck on commentary? Can't he still work a match? He's got name value, why not put him in a program with Big E or that skinny champion kid guy?

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I watched NXT last night (Hulu is where I get all my tv, it's on there if anyone cares).

Interesting show. Kind of weird, though. *All* the wrestlers are young, rough around the edges, developmental guys clearly working this promotion to hone their skills and learn the business.

Now, before anyone says, "Duh", my point is that it kind of detracts from my enjoyment. Ideally, a federation/show is going to have young green guys, established guys in their prime and some older guys (who are hopefully working to help establish the younger guys or put over the guys in their prime for the most part; not hogging the limelight ala WCW).

I don't think WWE should waste name guys putting them on this show (that nobody watches), but it might help them to throw in a few older guys to work with the young guys. Maybe to put them over but to also work in the ring with them to teach them. It'd help with the feel of the show maybe some too, wouldn't be just a bunch of green guys and girls. Like, why is Regal stuck on commentary? Can't he still work a match? He's got name value, why not put him in a program with Big E or that skinny champion kid guy?
    They already do use some older guys. Big Show had a match with Bo Dallas a while back which (tried to) put over Bo as a resilient fighting guy, Jericho had a hard fought match with Bray Wyatt and made Wyatt look strong despite losing, Regal had a long heated feud with Ambrose in FCW before they changed to NXT and pretty much jump started Ambrose's FCW/NXT/WWE career. Regal also had a feud with Kassius Ohno which led to a great physical match and a subsequent face turn for Ohno. Also Cesaro's been feuding with Sami Zayn (El Generico) for the past few episodes which led to some great matches.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Like, why is Regal stuck on commentary? Can't he still work a match? He's got name value, why not put him in a program with Big E or that skinny champion kid guy?
    regals had a number of feuds and matches on the show

your arms are too short to box with god

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I couldn't tell if Neville is just that small or if Wyatt is that damn huge
    Wyatt has about 6-7 inches in real life on Neville

Emma promo was lulzy as always, she may be more over than Paige is
    She is...she's the most over diva in WWE other than AJ
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    She is...she's the most over diva in WWE other than AJ
    when are they gonna bring her up to the main roster
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyWestside will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ohno keeps getting fatter and fatter
    Seek freedom, and you become captive of your own desires, seek discipline and find your freedom.

Happy 4th of July brahs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...-show-hq_sport

Bo ****gas backstage interview
    Alicia Fox vs. Paige - Womens championship semi final match
    Conner O'brien vs. some jobber
    Graves and Neville backstage interview
    Scott Dawson vs Xavier Woods
    Wyatt Family vignette
    Enzo Amore & Colin Cassidy vs. Mason Ryan
    Antonio Cesaro vs. Bo ****gas
    Last edited by kronzino; 07-04-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaGaMe84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Happy 4th of July brahs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...-show-hq_sport

Bo ****gas backstage interview
    Alicia Fox vs. Paige - Womens championship semi final match
    Conner O'brien vs. some jobber
    Graves and Neville backstage interview
    Scott Dawson vs Xavier Woods
    Wyatt Family vignette
    Enzo Amore & Colin Cassidy vs. Mason Ryan
    Antonio Cesaro vs. Bo ****gas
    -The Ascension blows now. 3rd partner change. Time to give up on that rat guy.
    -Woods is entertaining, but not a serious push gimmick.
    -Enzo Amore took Zack Ryder's heel turn.
    -EPIC Wyatt family promo pushing the religious influence beliefs more. Man becoming/siding with the beast. What about black sheep? Wolves see them, they see wolves, or are they wolves?
    Last edited by DaGaMe84; 07-04-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Originally Posted by DaGaMe84 View Post
    -The Ascension blows now. 3rd partner change. Time to give up on that rat guy.
    -Woods is entertaining, but not a serious push gimmick.
    -Enzo Amore took Zack Ryder's heel turn.
    -EPIC Wyatt family promo pushing the religious influence beliefs more. Man becoming/siding with the beast. What about black sheep? Wolves see them, they see wolves, or they are wolves?
    Ascension - Conner deserved something, and Victor isn't too bad from what I've seen. He seems to fit the role in terms of looks at least.
    Agreed on Woods. He'll do well in NXT but I'm not sure how far he'll go on the main roster.
    I've only seen Enzo in 2 squash matches so far but I'm loving him a lot more than Ryder already

Broken Matt Hardy crew

anonymous
    Ascension - Conner deserved something, and Victor isn't too bad from what I've seen. He seems to fit the role in terms of looks at least.
    Agreed on Woods. He'll do well in NXT but I'm not sure how far he'll go on the main roster.
    I've only seen Enzo in 2 squash matches so far but I'm loving him a lot more than Ryder already
    Woods is essentially Kofi 2.
    Enzo is great.

Other than that, how are you guys not talking about that freaking awesome main event?!?! The crowd's reception of Bo makes NXT super interesting, because they're cheering guys who should never be cheered. Last week Kruger, this week Cesaro. And I have to point out how well Cesaro (& Bo) performed in the match. Cesaro is a great storyteller when he's given a chance to tell it. He really had no great foil when he was US champ, so he hasn't materialized into a major player. But man, put him with someone interesting and give them time to unfold... ****, if he's not the best wrestler in the world, he's top 5 right now.

Not joking. It's a shame how misused he is.

Originally Posted by HEELmax View Post
    except he has charisma
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My favourite thread at the moment, ****ing love watching NXT.

KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSM_Dante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Despite Cesaro being one of my favourite wrestlers, I could barely stand to watch his match with Bo. Something about Bo just makes me cringe irl.

Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bo brings down the quality of the match regardless of who is opponent is(and thats pretty damn hard to do with a talent like cesaro across from you)
    *Unholy Three Inc*
    Hide your knives and your daughters

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Enzo is great.

Other than that, how are you guys not talking about that freaking awesome main event?!?! The crowd's reception of Bo makes NXT super interesting, because they're cheering guys who should never be cheered. Last week Kruger, this week Cesaro. And I have to point out how well Cesaro (& Bo) performed in the match. Cesaro is a great storyteller when he's given a chance to tell it. He really had no great foil when he was US champ, so he hasn't materialized into a major player. But man, put him with someone interesting and give them time to unfold... ****, if he's not the best wrestler in the world, he's top 5 right now.

Not joking. It's a shame how misused he is.
    agreed. Cesaro was way over with the NXT crowd and put on a great match. They gotta use him properly on the main shows. They just have to.

They also need Regal on commentary everywhere. Stuff that guys like Cesaro and Rollins for example do, it's subtle and i think is lost on a lot of people. Have a guy like Regal point out the technical intricacies adds an element of reality and interest to the slower paced parts of a match, it adds to the story they're telling. Much better than having the current main commentators just bicker amongst themselves and ignore what's going on in the ring. Other commentator on NXT annoys me though going "OOOH!" every time something happens. Shut up.

Cesaro really is one of the best in the industry right now, and that's the reason I'm not really worried about his current standing in the company (altho he's been getting some push lately with Zeb). No matter how much Vince supposedly hates indy guys, he's just too good to be jobbing throughout his career. Right now him being involved in NXT is doing a lot of good things for the up and coming talents and I'm okay with that for now.

While Bo isn't as bad in the ring as his character or his fukking face is, Cesaro carried the shiit out of that match. I'm okay with Bo as far as his wrestling goes, but that stupid finisher ruined all the great things they did in that match... Looking forward to Cesaro vs. Zayn III...

With Rollins gone, Big E most likely gone except a few part time appearances, Wyatt Family getting called up, and with Bo holding the title, seems like the quality of NXT dipped a little bit lately. (edit: oh, also with this current Mason Ryan push...) I think Kruger has potential to fill Wyatt's shoes but they need to keep building him up consistently. Not sure how I feel about O'brien, he's definitely a believable monster in NXT but the nature of his character will require him to be dominant and I'm not sure if he has enough to do that on RAW/SD... I wish they spend more time building up Zayn, Graves, Ohno, and Neville but I understand they tape multiple shows in one taping so you can't have them wrestle in every episodes but any kind of in ring interaction would do wonders.

Anyway, also looking forward to the remaining 2 weeks of Women's Championship tournament. I'm sure Paige will win (I think tapings are already done, but not gonna check spoilers) but interested to see who she's facing... Paige vs Emma would be pretty epic in terms of the crowd.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Here's a little promo video made by Enzo Amore before he became Enzo Amore

Hopping on the bandwagon before the SAWFT ass hipsters do. #EAallday!

Broken Matt Hardy crew

anonymous
    Cesaro really is one of the best in the industry right now, and that's the reason I'm not really worried about his current standing in the company (altho he's been getting some push lately with Zeb). No matter how much Vince supposedly hates indy guys, he's just too good to be jobbing throughout his career. Right now him being involved in NXT is doing a lot of good things for the up and coming talents and I'm okay with that for now.

While Bo isn't as bad in the ring as his character or his fukking face is, Cesaro carried the shiit out of that match. I'm okay with Bo as far as his wrestling goes, but that stupid finisher ruined all the great things they did in that match... Looking forward to Cesaro vs. Zayn III...

With Rollins gone, Big E most likely gone except a few part time appearances, Wyatt Family getting called up, and with Bo holding the title, seems like the quality of NXT dipped a little bit lately. (edit: oh, also with this current Mason Ryan push...) I think Kruger has potential to fill Wyatt's shoes but they need to keep building him up consistently. Not sure how I feel about O'brien, he's definitely a believable monster in NXT but the nature of his character will require him to be dominant and I'm not sure if he has enough to do that on RAW/SD... I wish they spend more time building up Zayn, Graves, Ohno, and Neville but I understand they tape multiple shows in one taping so you can't have them wrestle in every episodes but any kind of in ring interaction would do wonders.
    They just keep trying to make Mason Ryan happen. He's gotta cut a promo or something. He's been squashing folks for weeks now. A great match (in terms of size) would be Mason Ryan vs. Conor O'Brien. I'd love to see that built up where O'Brien & Victor beat Ryan down a few times.

Also, I don't like Kruger for whatever reason. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but not my cup of tea.

They just keep trying to make Mason Ryan happen. He's gotta cut a promo or something. He's been squashing folks for weeks now. A great match (in terms of size) would be Mason Ryan vs. Conor O'Brien. I'd love to see that built up where O'Brien & Victor beat Ryan down a few times.

Also, I don't like Kruger for whatever reason. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but not my cup of tea.
    Ryan seems like he improved a lot in terms of explosiveness and hairstyle (altho his hair still looks stupid) but he's one of those guys I rather not see get called up because he's not good enough to be a dominant beast and really has no place as a jobber. If he gets called up, we'll probably see some cringeworthy push before he fades away again.

It took me a while to like Kruger, like a really long time since he's been on FCW for like forever, but I'm finally starting to get interested in him. This game hunter gimmick is working well for him. Just wish they incorporate more of that gimmick into more things in and outside the ring.

Broken Matt Hardy crew