Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    pretty good ep. Cesaro & Zayn are always going to be the best of the night.

Noticed quite a few people just like "nope" + stand up and turn their back as soon as Bo Dallas music hit, and heaps walking out. I don't really like him either but unless he's actually a horrible guy in real life or something i kinda feel a little sorry for him!
    Yeah I feel the same about Bo. It's not his fault that he looks like a ******* and that they pushed him to be the NXT champ. I admit it's funny but I don't think that's what he imagined when he was training his ass off to be a wrestler.
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Only thing I really don't like about Bo is his finisher. It's phucking terrible.

anonymous
    Bo's got it going on. The more popular NXT gets and he's able to get the same reaction in big arenas, he's a made man. Will be a tough task since NXT is increasingly becoming an indie fan paradise, but the guy is essentially John Cena in terms of his reactions. I hate him so much!

df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the "thank you Kruger" chants were strong
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ -Board of Directors
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He was destined to be boo'd just for his name, sounds like a frickin hillbilly. Who the hell thougth he could get over with a name like that, no one on the roster could.
    NUFC <3

☆☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆☆

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

You gon get repped back, son!

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    El Generico's matches are always going to be top notch. What exactly is Sami Zayn's gimmick? Cesaro already used the multi-language bit without success. WWE should have him back under a mask as he would sell a lot more merchandise in the future.

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    El Generico's matches are always going to be top notch. What exactly is Sami Zayn's gimmick? Cesaro already used the multi-language bit without success. WWE should have him back under a mask as he would sell a lot more merchandise in the future.
    I thought at first they were going with some kind of metro gimmick but looks like they went away from that (thank god). Right now he's just an "international superstar" guy without a real gimmick. He'll probably stick around in NXT for a bit to develop his character and help make other guys better. But yeah, I would love to see him under a mask again.

I actually think Enzo Amore could be the next one to get called up. All the other guys need storylines and pre debut vignettes and wins to get over. Enzo can step right in and be that loud obnoxious heel jobber. You can never have enough of those guys.

SAWFT

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Some update on Kassius Ohno

(dirt sheet - take it with a grain of salt)

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...-indefinitely/

Plans for NXT star Kassius Ohno, f.k.a. Chris Hero, to join the main roster have apparently been put on hold.
    According to a source, the creative team had a storyline to introduce Ohno this summer. People within the company were impressed with his in-ring skills and his promos, and had asked him to improve his physique while creative worked on his introduction. According to trainers at NXT, Ohno seemed reluctant in the weightlifting and gym sessions, although he continued to receive high marks for his overall attitude and the great effort in his daily in-ring sessions.

Word got back to Triple H about Ohno dodging gym time, and he was removed from TV tapings. Ohno has missed two tapings in the past few weeks, and there is said to be increased concern about his status with the company. A lot of people are still high on him, but this could prove to be costly for one of the top prospects in WWE's developmental system.
    This guy got all the qualities except the physique... I don't get why it's so hard to hit the weights and look at least presentable. I know he's been pretty chubby at some points in his indy career and he's probably not the most genetically gifted guy but that's no excuse for a pro wrestler to be so out of shape.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by kronzino View Post

This guy got all the qualities except the physique... I don't get why it's so hard to hit the weights and look at least presentable. I know he's been pretty chubby at some points in his indy career and he's probably not the most genetically gifted guy but that's no excuse for a pro wrestler to be so out of shape.
    To play devil's advocate, he was around 300lbs when he began wrestling and then cut down to whatever he was towards the end of his ROH run. So I don't know if his body is built or will react like a lot of the other guys. That being said, if he really wants to be in WWE, he should do what they're asking. I doubt they'd ask him to come back with a John Cena physique, but at least show that you're trying hard. I thought it was weird for him to just kind of drop off the NXT scene, but this could be a good guess.

Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing that's ever held Chris back was his physique. Praying this blows over and he gets introduced and Generico makes it on within a few months as well. Kings of Wrestling gonna bring back the tag team division.

df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some update on Kassius Ohno

(dirt sheet - take it with a grain of salt)

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...-indefinitely/

$$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

Broken Matt Hardy crew

anonymous
    I have a new obsession!

Seriously, Tyler Breeze could do really well.

Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HEELmax View Post
    I have a new obsession!

This I was actually laughing at him for the sole reason of his "Zoolander" character and his blue steel pose haha. Hes a mix between ziggler, fandango and Kazarian looks wise.

But guys, what in the fack is with this emma girl, her entrance is by far the most cringe worthy thing ive seen and the crowd seem to love it? Its my first time seeing her so unless im missing something?
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.

My journey from 358lbs started January of 2012.

1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back |

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Celtic8Laoch View Post
    This I was actually laughing at him for the sole reason of his "Zoolander" character and his blue steel pose haha. Hes a mix between ziggler, fandango and Kazarian looks wise.

But guys, what in the fack is with this emma girl, her entrance is by far the most cringe worthy thing ive seen and the crowd seem to love it? Its my first time seeing her so unless im missing something?
    You're really rustling my jimmies bro
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Originally Posted by HEELmax View Post
    I have a new obsession!

Oh snap, it's Mike Dalton... one of those guys that I always thought will stay in developmental forever... not very familiar with his work but I'm happy for him for getting a gimmick and a direction.

That whole thing started off as a a heel thing but the crowd and fans ended up loving her for her charisma and silliness. If it's your first time seeing her, I understand why you would feel that way but...

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    tnel....... GET THE TABLES

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Good episode. Liked the women's match and how they tried to make it look special. Tyler Breeze got potential, it's a character that stands out and he pulled it off ok. The Ascension got the hardest to explain gimmick ever which is pretty cool, and they look good in a dominating role. I can see them getting called up the next time WWE feels like doing something with the tag division. And that main event was awesome. Harper is legit. Heard about him in the indies all the time but I've never really watched a full match of his. I feel like if you can succeed and get respect in the indies as a legit big man (not just indy big), you got what it takes to make it in the WWE.

Disappointed at the lack of Enzo, Zayn, Kruger, and Woods, but I guess they needed to let some other guys get on TV... I wonder when that Zayn vs Cesaro match is airing...

Broken Matt Hardy crew

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tnel....... GET THE TABLES
    He needs to get taken out of the ring on a stretcher for that comment about my delicate tulip Emma

Good episode. Liked the women's match and how they tried to make it look special. Tyler Breeze got potential, it's a character that stands out and he pulled it off ok. The Ascension got the hardest to explain gimmick ever which is pretty cool, and they look good in a dominating role. I can see them getting called up the next time WWE feels like doing something with the tag division. And that main event was awesome. Harper is legit. Heard about him in the indies all the time but I've never really watched a full match of his. I feel like if you can succeed and get respect in the indies as a legit big man (not just indy big), you got what it takes to make it in the WWE.

Disappointed at the lack of Enzo, Zayn, Kruger, and Woods, but I guess they needed to let some other guys get on TV... I wonder when that Zayn vs Cesaro match is airing...
    That was one of the better recent NxT episodes in a while IMO. Great women's match that lasted about 12 minutes, debut of Breeze (who is intriguing), the Ascension finally getting some in ring action together, and a solid showcase of Harper as a legit big man. Nothing weak through the whole episode except for Triple H coming out for no apparent reason so that Paige could get cheered by the crowd with him holding up her hand and his music playing. Guy cannot let anyone else have a moment, even the Divas. I'm pretty sure Paige was crying cause she felt like Taylor Swift after Kanye interrupted her moment.

Loved the Zeb/Cesaro promo as well. Referencing the El Generico gimmick was lulzy.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

What the actual fuk? I hope this is a troll post
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She rustled mine beyond repair!

That whole thing started off as a a heel thing but the crowd and fans ended up loving her for her charisma and silliness. If it's your first time seeing her, I understand why you would feel that way
    Yeah it really annoyed me, the stupidest "dance" ive ever seen and she barely able to skin the cat and the crowd going wild, I was like is this real life?!?

Originally Posted by df7215 View Post
    What the actual fuk? I hope this is a troll post
    Just no, please for the love of god dont let gimmicks like hers be acceptable, otherwise wwe will do more of it and well, that wouldnt be good.

He needs to get taken out of the ring on a stretcher for that comment about my delicate tulip Emma.
    I agree, she is a tulip
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.

My journey from 358lbs started January of 2012.

1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back |

RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Weakest episode of NXT I've seen so far... that Tyler Breeze guy just looks like a ghey alternate version of Fandango. No phucks given about the women's division but I agree with Celtic, Emma is the most cringeworthy wrestler I've ever had the displeasure of watching. It's a phucking mystery to me that she's getting any reaction at all.

It's been a long while since I've seen a diva's match where both divas were so incredibly over with the crowd. Pretty good match too, and if you can't appreciate the diva's division in NXT, then pls go, NXT apparently isn't for you.
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

Originally Posted by RPLL View Post
    Weakest episode of NXT I've seen so far... that Tyler Breeze guy just looks like a ghey alternate version of Fandango. No phucks given about the women's division but I agree with Celtic, Emma is the most cringeworthy wrestler I've ever had the displeasure of watching. It's a phucking mystery to me that she's getting any reaction at all.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Yeah it really annoyed me, the stupidest "dance" ive ever seen and she barely able to skin the cat and the crowd going wild, I was like is this real life?!?
    You sort of had to be there during her growth on NXT. She debuted that gimmick as a heel, and that dance and her fails at skinning the cat drew some major heat, along with her mannerisms such as covering her ears when Paige's music hit, looking at the soundman when her music ends like "cmon keep it playing", etc. The whole shtick was supposed to be obnoxious, but she won the crowd over and she just ran with it.

It's kinda similar to Daniel Bryan. "Yes" was his obnoxious heel thing, but the crowd got behind it because they genuinely like Daniel Bryan even if he was a heel, and the whole YES thing was just silly and entertaining. Same thing with Emma. She's talented, cute, paid her dues, and deserves some spotlight. Of course in Emma's case it's on a lot smaller stage but the similarities are there.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want to f*ck Emma up the ass really hard.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I want to f*ck Emma up the ass really hard.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

I want to f*ck both of these girls up the asses really hard.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

New episode up

http://prowrestlingnews.org/cgi-bin/...=mISyWd1L.html

edit: updated link, older link broken
    Last edited by kronzino; 08-01-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

anonymous
    Just watched. Really good show. Bray's promo was amazing. Main event was great. Kinda weird to begin with two dance related segments but OK.

Oh yeah... SAWFT!

So is Mason Ryan going to join Tons of Funk?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |