Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Paige has anger issues...I'd let her take them out on me. Emma and Summer are lulzy. I hope that the dance battle is the makings of calling Emma up to feud with Summer/Fandango

I don't like Charlotte, one of the only NxT divas I dislike. Sasha's "Ambrose" style booby slap strikes look effective.

I think Tyler Breeze should be using a mirror, not a phone. Makes it come across that he's checking his text messages, not checking himself out.

Main event was awesome. 3 great superstars and one phaggot. Loved it when Cesaro comes in against the phaggot and the crowd started chanting "we the people".

Next weeks episode is set up to be unreal:

Emma/Summer dance segment - bound to bring the lulz
    Neville vs. Ambrose for the US title - match of the year quality on paper
    Kruger vs. The Phaggot
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Paige has anger issues...I'd let her take them out on me.
    in b4 you get pounded w/ strap-on
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    STCA Crew

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol'ed at all the SAWFT shouts throughout the show

Slow episode in terms of wrestling till the main event but entertaining one for sure. Reminded me of the old school shows, which is not a bad thing for a show like NXT. Most of the segments were at least entertaining, and the main event was good. Nice job using the crowd reaction at Bo, and I lol'ed at Bo shouting "that's disrespectful!" and "don't stop believing!" from his corner.

I don't like Charlotte, one of the only NxT divas I dislike. Sasha's "Ambrose" style booby slap strikes look effective.
    Yeah not a fan of Charlotte either. Too gymnastic-ish and she looks like a WNBA player. She SAWFT. I rather see that thick juicy piece of country heaven Audrey Marie back. And yes, I am quite fond of the titty slaps too.

I HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG'ed when they called it
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

A fine gentleman indeed KBBaron's Avatar
    KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Charlotte is a 10/10

in looks anyway
    Sig line can't be a novel

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KBBaron View Post
    Charlotte is a 10/10

in looks anyway
    She's the definition of pancakes
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She's the definition of pancakes
    I think shes very manly looking, face and physique wise. Just saying.
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.

My journey from 358lbs started January of 2012.

1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back |

HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000) HEELmax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Celtic8Laoch View Post
    I think shes very manly looking, face and physique wise. Just saying.
    She looks like Ric.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    STCA Crew

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    Some update on Kassius Ohno

(dirt sheet - take it with a grain of salt)

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...-indefinitely/

This guy got all the qualities except the physique... I don't get why it's so hard to hit the weights and look at least presentable. I know he's been pretty chubby at some points in his indy career and he's probably not the most genetically gifted guy but that's no excuse for a pro wrestler to be so out of shape.
    Originally Posted by Fims View Post
    The only thing that's ever held Chris back was his physique. Praying this blows over and he gets introduced and Generico makes it on within a few months as well. Kings of Wrestling gonna bring back the tag team division.
    I try to comprehend but cannot understand. Everyone raves about this fat fck

but are yet highly critical on Chris Hero. There's a reason why Bray Wyatt wears a black wifebeater underneath a loose fitting Hawaiian shirt and someone tell to stop trying to act like Kevin Steen.

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LyonGaultier View Post
    I try to comprehend but cannot understand. Everyone raves about this fat fck

but are yet highly critical on Chris Hero. There's a reason why Bray Wyatt wears a black wifebeater underneath a loose fitting Hawaiian shirt and someone tell to stop trying to act like Kevin Steen.
    Bray looks good as a fat fukk and it's part of his image

Chris Hero doesn't look good at all and it doesn't go with his image
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Exactly...Bray is bulky fat while Chris is skinny fat. Bulky fat can work in wrestling, skinny fat (especially with his gimmick) just doesn't work at all.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Exactly...Bray is bulky fat while Chris is skinny fat. Bulky fat can work in wrestling, skinny fat (especially with his gimmick) just doesn't work at all.
    This. Also Wyatt gets away with it because he goes fast in the ring. He's a good wrestler.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    STCA Crew

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ohno has a problem because his character requires some sort of physique. If you're going shirtless, you need something. He has the spare tire, and skinny arms. That doesn't work when you're wrestling shirtless. This isn't the indies anymore for him. Physique matters for the majority of performers. Nothing over the top, but at least look like you can out-lift the guy in the front row. Wrestling is about perception first, in-ring talent second.

Sure there's other guys with spare tires and skinny arms, but not together. There's always a balance. If you're chubby, be chubby everywhere. If you're skinny, at least be somewhat shredded like Sami Zayn is at the moment.

Ohno needs to get stronger and do his weightlifting anyway. He's a wrestler. How's he going to do certain moves in the ring if he can't have some sort of control over his opponent and grapple? Don't have to be a power wrestler, but you still need to be strong in order to not be a liability to other workers as well.

Quit looking like a jobber, take some pride, and lift. Liiiiiiiiffffttttt! Even Daniel Bryan is thicker than him at the moment.
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

Grenade Free Foundation _NEMESIS_'s Avatar
    _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I seen Neville at a WWE house show back in April wrestling Heath Slater and I was very impressed with him. He does some good high flying moves. If there was one up and coming wrestler I would let do a shooting star press, it would be him.

pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i see very little comparison between steen and wyatt, wyatts got much more in-ring psychology, much better talker, steen relies far too much on big move after big move, bray wyatts character is something dusty rhodes came up with and alot of it is based on bugsy mcgraw who dusty worked with alot in florida

Originally Posted by Simmo0508 View Post
    Even Daniel Bryan is thicker than him at the moment.
    bryan right now would look like arnold in his prime next to ohno, have you seen the video i posted of bryan and cena chopping wood
    your arms are too short to box with god

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by HEELmax View Post
    This. Also Wyatt gets away with it because he goes fast in the ring. He's a good wrestler.
    Ohno has a problem because his character requires some sort of physique. If you're going shirtless, you need something. He has the spare tire, and skinny arms. That doesn't work when you're wrestling shirtless. This isn't the indies anymore for him. Physique matters for the majority of performers. Nothing over the top, but at least look like you can out-lift the guy in the front row. Wrestling is about perception first, in-ring talent second.

Sure there's other guys with spare tires and skinny arms, but not together. There's always a balance. If you're chubby, be chubby everywhere. If you're skinny, at least be somewhat shredded like Sami Zayn is at the moment.

Ohno needs to get stronger and do his weightlifting anyway. He's a wrestler. How's he going to do certain moves in the ring if he can't have some sort of control over his opponent and grapple? Don't have to be a power wrestler, but you still need to be strong in order to not be a liability to other workers as well.

Quit looking like a jobber, take some pride, and lift. Liiiiiiiiffffttttt! Even Daniel Bryan is thicker than him at the moment.

You brahs, sure know how to rustle. jaja. I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. Love you bros, (no Pat Patterson). Even in the Kings of Wrestling the fit one was Claudio Castegnoli. I don't take importance in physique, I like in ring ability. Chris Hero has that in ring ability. If he can perform at a high standard, has no demons, why does his physique matter? In the old days, physique didn't matter. In Japan and Mexico you have different shapes and sizes. Chris Hero would knock Bray Wyatt off that pedestal everyone has him on. Chris Hero has paid his dues, he's a role model, a hero's hero and the E is going to hold him back for a couple of pounds? F that. Chris isn't going to be a cookie cutter.

Originally Posted by pearljamfan View Post
    i see very little comparison between steen and wyatt, wyatts got much more in-ring psychology, much better talker, steen relies far too much on big move after big move, bray wyatts character is something dusty rhodes came up with and alot of it is based on bugsy mcgraw who dusty worked with alot in florida
    I meant in mannerism, I've been catching up on NxT, he's been on that phaggy time like Steen.
    Last edited by LyonGaultier; 08-03-2013 at 03:36 PM.

You brahs, sure know how to rustle. jaja. I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. Love you bros, (no Pat Patterson). Even in the Kings of Wrestling the fit one was Claudio Castegnoli. I don't take importance in physique, I like in ring ability. Chris Hero has that in ring ability. If he can perform at a high standard, has no demons, why does his physique matter? In the old days, physique didn't matter. In Japan and Mexico you have different shapes and sizes. Chris Hero would knock Bray Wyatt off that pedestal everyone has him on. Chris Hero has paid his dues, he's a role model, a hero's hero and the E is going to hold him back for a couple of pounds? F that. Chris isn't going to be a cookie cutter.

I meant in mannerism, I've been catching up on NxT, he's been on that phaggy time like Steen.
    There's a reason a lot of guys in Mexico and Japan can't make it in the states
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

There's a reason a lot of guys in Mexico and Japan can't make it in the states
    Besides the language barrier? In the old south days, every foreigner was a heel. I know someone posted a youtube video where american fans said they don't want to see Mexicans or Japanese that they need to go back to their country. They want to see Americans. Or maybe Japan and Mexico are more educated in the sport and actually given them a shot.

Besides the language barrier? In the old south days, every foreigner was a heel. I know someone posted a youtube video where american fans said they don't want to see Mexicans or Japanese that they need to go back to their country. They want to see Americans. Or maybe Japan and Mexico are more educated in the sport and actually given them a shot.
    No...there's a lot of out of shape wrestlers in those promotions...much like American indies.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have to understand that mainstream wrestling is about the visuals. The perception that wrestlers are strong and powerful and have "star" appeal. You have to look like a star, not just perform like one. It's not the indies, it's the WWE. Being on the main roster is a huge leap from the indies and even NXT where there's more le-way.

The WWE fans expect a certain look to their wrestlers. It mightn't be important to YOU, but it is to OTHERS. Moreso expected, not really important I should correct myself. So when someone doesn't look a certain way, the fans are often wondering "why isn't he like such and such?", "how come this?", "how come that?" etc.

The look is the first thing fans notice and connect with. If you look amateur, then people tend not to care.

But it's simple. He just has to do a body recomposition. Do some cardio. Lift heavy. Eat well. Consistently. But he sounds lazy on that front. If your employer asks for you to do something that affects their product, you do it if you want to hold your job.

I just realized that the most important part of this past episode is what the Shield did. They flat out told Neville that he committed an injustice by taking Ohno's spot in the tag title match. It's been so long since the Shield has had a clear direction on the main shows. Why are they going after Mark Henry? When they don't have a reason, why isn't there speculation that they're hired guns like when Heyman paid them to beat up Ryback?

They just exist now. They're a part of the spectrum, but they have no real purpose. When they debuted, there was somewhat of a reason for their actions. Now they're just around fugging stuff up for no reason. Good job by Ambrose (or the writer) for making their stance clear on NXT.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    STCA Crew

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just realized that the most important part of this past episode is what the Shield did. They flat out told Neville that he committed an injustice by taking Ohno's spot in the tag title match. It's been so long since the Shield has had a clear direction on the main shows. Why are they going after Mark Henry? When they don't have a reason, why isn't there speculation that they're hired guns like when Heyman paid them to beat up Ryback?

They just exist now. They're a part of the spectrum, but they have no real purpose. When they debuted, there was somewhat of a reason for their actions. Now they're just around fugging stuff up for no reason. Good job by Ambrose (or the writer) for making their stance clear on NXT.
    i kinda get the impression WWE sorta figures once people are over, they stay over. It works with certain people (Orton for example) who still get a great response even though they haven't been in much of a storyline for a while... but for most people it's like you said... they're just there but you don't have much of a reason to care about them.

Flavours of the month booking. Build up the new guys on the main show, get them over, then distance them. It's unfortunate. It's a new trend they're doing.

I can see it with the Wyatt Family too. They'll have them strong on Raw & SD for a few months, Wyatt will beat Kane in a few weeks, then they'll be pushed out of focus for the enxt debuting star or group. Rinse repeat. The rotation policy. If you've got guys on a roll, keep them going, and toss out the one's that are stale. The new guys that are coming through these days are much more entertaining than the stale Big Show's & Orton's etc. It's not their era anymore.

Flavours of the month booking. Build up the new guys on the main show, get them over, then distance them. It's unfortunate. It's a new trend they're doing.

I can see it with the Wyatt Family too. They'll have them strong on Raw & SD for a few months, Wyatt will beat Kane in a few weeks, then they'll be pushed out of focus for the enxt debuting star or group. Rinse repeat. The rotation policy. If you've got guys on a roll, keep them going, and toss out the one's that are stale. The new guys that are coming through these days are much more entertaining than the stale Big Show's & Orton's etc. It's not their era anymore.
    The problem is that the roster is too large. They need to go back to different rosters for Smackdown and Raw. It would help bring prestige back to the WHC as well as the mid card IC and US titles. They've got too much talent to have them all on the same roster...only so many guys can have the spotlight at once.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Corey Graves was my motivation to start lifting again

he looks cool as hell and being a skinny punk I think "well hell, I can probably get THAT big..."

Originally Posted by ectomorph18 View Post
    Corey Graves was my motivation to start lifting again

he looks cool as hell and being a skinny punk I think "well hell, I can probably get THAT big..."
    Not sure that you need to lift at all to be as big as Graves. My one issue with him is that I wish he'd get bigger. He's about 150lbs soaking wet.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

The problem is that the roster is too large. They need to go back to different rosters for Smackdown and Raw. It would help bring prestige back to the WHC as well as the mid card IC and US titles. They've got too much talent to have them all on the same roster...only so many guys can have the spotlight at once.
    Agreed. Gotta separate the rosters. Make smaller ponds so we can find the bigger fish. It's an absolute tragedy that good guys & belts have no meaning.

Also, the split is important so we know we're getting something different on each show. Del Rio's main event on SD will be the 2nd match on the next Raw. Storylines will play out on both shows. I don't watch Smackdown because I feel like I'll get the gist by watching Raw live. And if they want to still do inter-brand marquee matches, use the Main Event show. Right now, there's nothing really drawing me in to watch that every (or any) week.

Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    i kinda get the impression WWE sorta figures once people are over, they stay over. It works with certain people (Orton for example) who still get a great response even though they haven't been in much of a storyline for a while... but for most people it's like you said... they're just there but you don't have much of a reason to care about them.
    This is one reason I root so hard for TNA. WWE needs something pushing them to be better than the minimum. WWE can only have so many balls in the air at once. A guy like Orton who is super popular got cast aside for like 2 years. But he's established so him just walking out and doing his pose is enough...? Nope! Not to me. I hate when WWE has guys rest on their laurels and meander around the shows like their still important.

Storylines make the guys must-see. I can count on one hand the number of WWE guys I'll follow mostly because of their wrestling. The rest of them need a storyline to focus on to make them interesting to me.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    STCA Crew

Agreed. Gotta separate the rosters. Make smaller ponds so we can find the bigger fish. It's an absolute tragedy that good guys & belts have no meaning.

Also, the split is important so we know we're getting something different on each show. Del Rio's main event on SD will be the 2nd match on the next Raw. Storylines will play out on both shows. I don't watch Smackdown because I feel like I'll get the gist by watching Raw live. And if they want to still do inter-brand marquee matches, use the Main Event show. Right now, there's nothing really drawing me in to watch that every (or any) week.
    Couldn't agree more and that's exactly what Main Event should be for. My biggest wish for WWE is they'd go back to the brand switch sometime in the next year or so.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectomorph18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure that you need to lift at all to be as big as Graves. My one issue with him is that I wish he'd get bigger. He's about 150lbs soaking wet.
    Hahah oh come on man, he's billed at 205, i'd put him at at least... 185. He just looks small compared to dudes like Mason Ryan, which... most everybody does

and i'm skinny as hell so unfortunately I do

This is one reason I root so hard for TNA. WWE needs something pushing them to be better than the minimum. WWE can only have so many balls in the air at once. A guy like Orton who is super popular got cast aside for like 2 years. But he's established so him just walking out and doing his pose is enough...? Nope! Not to me. I hate when WWE has guys rest on their laurels and meander around the shows like their still important.

Storylines make the guys must-see. I can count on one hand the number of WWE guys I'll follow mostly because of their wrestling. The rest of them need a storyline to focus on to make them interesting to me.
    well to be fair, Orton's on strike 2 for wellness tests... I'd be afraid to invest much in him, too

Originally Posted by ectomorph18 View Post
    Hahah oh come on man, he's billed at 205, i'd put him at at least... 185. He just looks small compared to dudes like Mason Ryan, which... most everybody does

and i'm skinny as hell so unfortunately I do
    There isn't a chance in hell he's a pound over 170
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |