Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    Ryan seems like he improved a lot in terms of explosiveness and hairstyle (altho his hair still looks stupid) but he's one of those guys I rather not see get called up because he's not good enough to be a dominant beast and really has no place as a jobber. If he gets called up, we'll probably see some cringeworthy push before he fades away again.

It took me a while to like Kruger, like a really long time since he's been on FCW for like forever, but I'm finally starting to get interested in him. This game hunter gimmick is working well for him. Just wish they incorporate more of that gimmick into more things in and outside the ring.
    The tag team division was made for guys like Mason Ryan. Put him with a guy who can talk and let him build his skill set slowly while he's on TV. Not sure if WWE realizes how much better they can do with tags. I'd find it disingenuous if they tried that awkward Mason Ryan push again. They tried it and it didn't work. He's not Ryback. He's not Brodus. There's nothing (that I see) that he brings to the table except muscles.

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HEELmax View Post
    The tag team division was made for guys like Mason Ryan. Put him with a guy who can talk and let him build his skill set slowly while he's on TV. Not sure if WWE realizes how much better they can do with tags. I'd find it disingenuous if they tried that awkward Mason Ryan push again. They tried it and it didn't work. He's not Ryback. He's not Brodus. There's nothing (that I see) that he brings to the table except muscles.
    Mason Ryan & Enzo Amore vs Zack Ryder & The Big O... book it!
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000)
    by the way, Xavier Woods' theme is awesome and fits his gimmick so well

$$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ -Board of Directors
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Woods is essentially Kofi 2.
    Enzo is great.
    Agree on Enzo, he's great. I like Woods though. I think he's got a lot more charisma than Kofi. Kofi's also just a spot monkey, and like Orton relies upon the exact same moveset every match. He's boring. I find Woods pretty entertaining.

Exactly. I think a tag team of Ryan/Neville would be perfect tbh.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    New episode up

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11rxge_nxt1013_sport

Summer Rae vs. Emma - Women's Title tourney semi-final
    backstage segment w/ Bayley, Dusty, Ric Flair & his daughter Charlotte
    Sami Zayn vs. Leo Kruger
    backstage interview w/ Neville, Graves, Regal
    Mason Ryan vs. BADDA BOOM REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM
    Main event: Wyatt Family vs. Neville/Graves/Regal

Broken Matt Hardy crew

anonymous
    I didn't think this episode was the greatest. Still good though. I'm just not into Kruger. Zayn is really good. Always great to know that Regal can still go.

Seeing Enzo is always cool too. 1+1 is 3.14! Time ta eat ya pie!

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't think this episode was the greatest. Still good though. I'm just not into Kruger. Zayn is really good. Always great to know that Regal can still go.

Seeing Enzo is always cool too. 1+1 is 3.14! Time ta eat ya pie!
    It wasn't that great although I liked the main event and of course seeing Emma win. Really starting to like Enzo as well. That guy is a future star.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Always an honor to watch William Regal wrestle.

Emma actually advanced against Summer Rae, pretty surprised about that one. I thought Summer was the one they were trying to push the most heavily.

Originally Posted by HBKSuperKick View Post
    Always an honor to watch William Regal wrestle.

Emma actually advanced against Summer Rae, pretty surprised about that one. I thought Summer was the one they were trying to push the most heavily.
    Nah...that'd be Paige. Summer's essentially already made the main roster and they don't give belts to wrestlers who they're ready to promote. Paige apparently is too young to promote right now so I fully expect my sweet little tulip Emma to lose next week vs. Emma in the final.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Some random thoughts on this show

Emma and Summer worked a good match despite the slow pace and lack of signature moves. I was quite impressed by that match. Sara Del Ray is really putting in work down there.
    Summer is so much hotter as Fandango's valet. Her bitchy heel face makes her look like a damn witch.
    Looking forward to the next week's womens championship match. I don't think I've ever said or typed those words in years.
    Bayley would be great if she wasn't such a butterface. I actually like her awkward ass gimmick and her ring work but she's got a face for SHIMMER or something.
    Sami Zayn vs Kruger was great. Dat spinebuster of peace.
    Enzo Amore is the freaking man. He can say the most ridiculous shiit in the world and it will come off natural. First time I saw him a few episodes ago when he got squashed by Ryan in less than a minute, I thought he showed a lot more potential in that short promo and squash job than Mason Ryan ever did in his career.
    The crowd was being some cheeky kunts with those SAWFT chants.
    Cassidy looks more like a clumsy basketball player than a wrestler.
    Nice entertaining main event. I liked the the part where Neville was getting fukked up by Harper and was doing all kinds of shiit to make the tag. Also the corner kick spot made me lol.
    And lastly... YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Broken Matt Hardy crew

anonymous
    So they taped tonight and here's a non-spoiler account from Reddit:

Bo Dallas tonight at NXT.

Besides 2 red neck women in the crowd with signs, the entire crowd destroyed him.

Resounding chants of "NO MO BO".

Every time Sami went to tag him in chants of "NO, NO, NO". Every time Sami got pulled away by the opponent and couldn't tag "YES YES YES"

Every single, yes EVERY SINGLE, punch/supex/anything Bo landed was answered by "BOOOO", every time he was hit "YAY!"

Every time it got quiet you would hear "BO SUCKS" or "BO YOU SUCK".

When Bo's entrance hit, most of the crowd stood up and turned their backs to the ring.
    I don't know about y'all, but that makes me pumped.

df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000) df7215 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol a bo dallas.

everyone hates him.

I like kruger but half the time his gimic seem more like a guy with mental issues then a south african big game hunter that lived in the bushes.

i stoped watching for a while after the acension broke up. Sweet lord that group had potential in spades.

TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TWDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thank me later.

Highlights:

Alex Riley - 1:59
    Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey - 12:15
    Big E - 22:33
    Bray FUUUUUUUUUCKING Wyatt - 23:28
    Corey Graves - 30:00
    The Wyatt Family, Rick Victor and BADABOOM THE REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM - 33:41
    Chris Hero - 41:41
    Last edited by TWDL; 07-12-2013 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Embedding Videos, Not Even Once

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IS Emma any closer to being in WWE?

And holy molly Sara Del Ray is on NXT?! DEATH RAY!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to see her in WWE more than any woman in wrestling right now. Glad my gal is putting in dat hard work. Hoping she gets dat ass noticed by Vince. She should have Punk, DB (her former boyfriend) and maybe Cesaro going to bat for her.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

And holy molly Sara Del Ray is on NXT?! DEATH RAY!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to see her in WWE more than any woman in wrestling right now. Glad my gal is putting in dat hard work. Hoping she gets dat ass noticed by Vince. She should have Punk, DB (her former boyfriend) and maybe Cesaro going to bat for her.
    not on nxt no, she is employed as a trainer only

no spoilers but this was taped last night and should air august 9th or 16th

Antonio Cesaro vs Sami Zayn in a 2 of 3 Falls Match. This was described as one of the best matches from WWE in years. Fans chanted "match of the year" and gave both men standing ovations.
    your arms are too short to box with god

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    IS Emma any closer to being in WWE?

I think Emma will get called up sometime before the next Wrestlemania.

I believe Sara Del Ray is retired and is just a trainer down there now, not an actual competitor.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKSuperKick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't wait for Emma vs Paige. Two of the 3 best Divas in WWE(along with AJ Lee) IMO.

Also they have to push Sami Zayn to the main roster. He is getting the ole ole ole chants from the smarks in NXT audience so they should just push him to the main roster and have him bring back the cruiserweight division with Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel.

Originally Posted by TWDL View Post

Thank me later.

Highlights:

Alex Riley - 1:59
    Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey - 12:15
    Big E - 22:33
    Bray FUUUUUUUUUCKING Wyatt - 23:28
    Corey Graves - 30:00
    The Wyatt Family, Rick Victor and BADABOOM THE REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM - 33:41
    Chris Hero - 41:41

It's like watching rehearsal or auditions for a stage play
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ah, compliance. Thanks.

That Norman Smiley in there?
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Just watched last night's episode...

Not sure Flair's daughter would have been given a contract if Ric wasn't her father.

Bo got booed bad in his match against the redneck basham brother. Fans went nuts when Kruger came in and beat him down after the match.

Some ******* named Tyler makes his debut next week.

Match of the night was the Kruger/Zayn/Cesaro triple threat.

Neville/Graves vs. the Family was solid to end the show.

Emma vs. Paige next week for the NxT divas title. Sucks that Paige wins. Emma deserved it a lot more.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

EVP of Talent Relations mistacowcow's Avatar
    mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000) mistacowcow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Just watched last night's episode...

Not sure Flair's daughter would have been given a contract if Ric wasn't her father.

Bo got booed bad in his match against the redneck basham brother. Fans went nuts when Kruger came in and beat him down after the match.

Some ******* named Tyler makes his debut next week.

Match of the night was the Kruger/Zayn/Cesaro triple threat.

Neville/Graves vs. the Family was solid to end the show.

Emma vs. Paige next week for the NxT divas title. Sucks that Paige wins. Emma deserved it a lot more.
    hope that's a prediction and not a spoiler

Brah... at least post the link before you post spoilers

I wish I could post it earlier for the east coast brahs but I can't be looking for the video at work unless we're super slow.

(Yeah I know, we all knew this title was for Paige)

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Brah... at least post the link before you post spoilers

I wish I could post it earlier for the east coast brahs but I can't be looking for the video at work unless we're super slow.

(Yeah I know, we all knew this title was for Paige)
    Sorry, not sure where the link is. I always just watch it on Hulu either late weds or after i get off work on thursday.

Everyone knows Paige is winning the NxT divas title. The tournament was set up for her. The rumors that they were keeping her down on NxT till she's 21 are most likely true and she'll be champ for the next month and get called up a bit after Summerslam.

Spoilers:

There's pictures already on the net with Paige and the title around her waist taking pictures with AJ and her title.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Sorry, not sure where the link is. I always just watch it on Hulu either late weds or after i get off work on thursday.

Everyone knows Paige is winning the NxT divas title. The tournament was set up for her. The rumors that they were keeping her down on NxT till she's 21 are most likely true and she'll be champ for the next month and get called up a bit after Summerslam.

Spoilers:
    There's pictures already on the net with Paige and the title around her waist taking pictures with AJ and her title.
    lol I know brah. No big deal. Just didn't wanna spoil it for the few that wasn't aware.
    Sucks that our girl took the loss but maybe that means she'll get called up before Paige. Eh, I love Paige just as much tho

Broken Matt Hardy crew

lol I know brah. No big deal. Just didn't wanna spoil it for the few that wasn't aware.
    Sucks that our girl took the loss but maybe that means she'll get called up before Paige. Eh, I love Paige just as much tho
    I'd like to see Emma get called up a feud with Summer Rae. Have Fandango make fun of her dancing, her and Summer go at it and random mid card face (Cody maybe?) teams up with her for a mixed tag feud.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

I'd like to see Emma get called up a feud with Summer Rae. Have Fandango make fun of her dancing, her and Summer go at it and random mid card face (Cody maybe?) teams up with her for a mixed tag feud.
    Honestly I think Emma is gonna have to repeat the whole "start as an awkward heel and eventually win the crowd over" thing again on the main roster. I can't really imagine the RAW crowd showing her love like the NXT home crowd right from the start. But as long as she gets enough opportunities, it won't be long before the crowd gets behind her. She's too talented and her shtick is too enterta.. I mean Emmataining to not work

Broken Matt Hardy crew

anonymous
    The triple threat match was crazy good this week. Zayn looked like he got shot when Cesaro hit one of the uppercuts.

Here's the link to this week's episode

http://pwnews.org/cgi-bin/protect.cg...=LobItxu6.html

Will add thoughts after watching the show

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pretty good ep. Cesaro & Zayn are always going to be the best of the night.

Noticed quite a few people just like "nope" + stand up and turn their back as soon as Bo Dallas music hit, and heaps walking out. I don't really like him either but unless he's actually a horrible guy in real life or something i kinda feel a little sorry for him!