Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cellucor Shred Stack. Gettin' Lean & Mean for Summer....

CELLUCOR SHRED STACK -- GETTIN' LEAN AND MEAN FOR SUMMER

Stack Includes:
    -(2) Cellucor COR-Performance Whey, 2 Lbs. (Cinn Swirl) & (Cookies n Cream)
    -Cellucor Super HD
    -Cellucor CLK
    -Cellucor N Zero Extreme

HUGE THANKS
    To Mike, Bob, and everyone over at Cellucor for the opportunity to run this stack. Thank you for your help piecing this together--without your help this stack wouldn't be possible. So definitely a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone at Cellucor. They are good peoples.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by B Con View Post

CELLUCOR SHRED STACK -- GETTIN' LEAN AND MEAN FOR SUMMER

Stack Includes:
    -(2) Cellucor COR-Performance Whey, 2 Lbs. (Cinn Swirl) & (Cookies n Cream)
    -Cellucor Super HD
    -Cellucor CLK
    -Cellucor N Zero Extreme

HUGE THANKS
    To Mike, Bob, and everyone over at Cellucor for the opportunity to run this stack. Thank you for your help piecing this together--without your help this stack wouldn't be possible. So definitely a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone at Cellucor. They are good peoples.
    Yo, I heard you were cuttin!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Yo, I heard you were cuttin!
    Haha yes sir. Trying to keep up with you broseph.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Background
    Here's my workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109252921

-I started my cut pretty much right after the Arnold Classic. So I'm roughly 12 weeks into my cut? Something like that. Anyway, I started around the 232 mark. I hit 206 when I weighed in not this week but last week. I didn't weigh in this week due to a long memorial day weekend in DC at the Nationals/Phillies games and a few good eats/drinks. Back on my training and diet this week as I've bounced back from that long weekend. I'm feeling great and have no complaints. Definitely starting to get to where I want to be.

-I don't have a set goal weight in mind... instead I'm just cutting and going by the mirror.

Diet
    -My diet has been pretty consistent to say the least. Here's a brief look at it...
    Meal 1: 6 egg whites. 1 whole egg. Handful of cheese. w/ 1/2 cup of oats.
    Meal 2: Tilapia or Chicken w/ large sweet potato
    Meal 3: Tilapia or Chicken w/ brocolli or asparagus or kale
    Meal 4: Same as above.
    Meal 5: Tilapia or Chicken w/ Brocolli, Asparagus, Spinach, kale, or Salad. Sometimes this meal is just egg whites and spinach as well.
    Meal 6: 2 scoops of protein made into a pudding or brownie before bed. I may add natural PB to this just depending on how I feel.

*I also will add / sprinkle cheese here and there to my eggs. Sometimes I will do one more whole egg as opposed to egg white as well.

My meals do sometimes change with my work as sometimes I will take in a shake in exchange for a meal and sometimes Meal 5 is modified to a degree but stays pretty close to this. It should be noted earlier in this cut my carbs were much higher and with more meals.

Training
    Training wise, I'm hitting the gym 4 to 5 to sometimes 6 days a week. Usually Monday/Tuesday then Wednesday is optional OFF/REST day followed by Thursday/Friday/Saturday training and Sunday off. I also do cardio each gym session from 30 to 45 minutes followed by the sauna.

Other supplements I'll be taking throughout this log, include DNA, Greens, and/or ACID.

Goals of this log
    -To continue my cut and preserve as much muscle and strength as I can. I'll be leaving for the beach in mid June. So I'm hoping to really give it hell these next couple of weeks. Yeah buddy.

Dosing
    -Preworkout (4:45 AM): Super HD. 2 caps. I started at 1 cap the past two days. The second dose of Super HD will be 1 capsule around 5-6 hours later.
    -N Zero Extreme: I'll be slowly using one scoop and basically sipping it on the way to, and during the first part of my workout. Slowly ingesting it due to the stims involved in it and Super HD. Even though I'm a STIM junkie, I do like to slowly consume them.
    -CLK: I'll be dosing 2 pills, 3 times daily with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    -Cor Performance Whey-- taking it as a shake, before bed, pancakes, ice cream, pudding, brownie, or whatever creation I can come up with for it.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Along for the ride again man.

Damn you jump around a lot!
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS

SUPER HD
    -Holy thermo. One of the stronger thermos I've tried. Great energy and appetite suppressant is strong. Have to remind myself to eat some meals. So far so good. Looking forward to seeing what this combo can bring.

N Zero Extreme
    -Good clean energy and focus. Love the taste. Trying to put my finger on best way to describe it. But it's good.

Cor Performance Whey (Cinn Swirl)
    -Sweet mother where has this been all my life? From the moment I opened the lid on this stuff it was amazing. Smells amazing. Tastes amazing. Cooks amazing. Seriously. That good. Blows the other cinnamon swirl protein I had out of the water. The last kind I had of this flavor, I was sick of it two shakes in. So far I've made cinn swirl buckwheat pancakes, cinn swirl brownie, and cinn swirl pudding. I'm in heaven.

CLK
    -Too early to really tell on this supplement. I've tried other CLA products before so this one intrigues me with the added bonuses in it. Only time will tell.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is this!!!!!!!

Awesome stack buddy, this is gonna be good!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    Along for the ride again man.

Damn you jump around a lot!
    Thanks for the sub. Haha yeah man I stay busy.

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    What is this!!!!!!!

Awesome stack buddy, this is gonna be good!
    A lil something something. Haha trying to keep up with you broseph.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

5/27 Memorial Day: Workout 1 : CHEST/ABS

Sets x Reps (Weight Used, if given)

Flat Bench: 2 w/u sets; 2 x 12 (225/245); 1 x 7 (275); 1 x 4 (295); 1 x 1 (315); 1 x 15 (225)

Incline Bench: 1 w/u set; 1 x 8 (225); 3 x 12 (185)

Incline DB Flys: 4 x 12 (35/40/40/45) *went for more stretch than anything

Kneeling Cable Crunches: 4 sets

Elliptical: 30 minutes then sauna

Thoughts/Comments/Notes
    -Great workout. Felt good to move some weight again. My chest is definitely feeling it today but it needed it. Great session all around and no complaints.

-Today (5/28) I slept in on accident. Doh! More than likely probably still catching up on sleep from the long weekend. Regardless, dropped my carbs a little lower today to adjust and ready to rock and roll tomorrow. Good times. I have to be at work crazy early tomorrow though. Dammit.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    looking to see how CLK affects you. I heard it makes you look more tone and if thats true i might give this a try.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    looking to see how CLK affects you. I heard it makes you look more tone and if thats true i might give this a try.
    Usually I notice in around 2 weeks time the effects of CLA based products if they are dosed right. Hoping to see great results. Will keep you posted.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Usually I notice in around 2 weeks time the effects of CLA based products if they are dosed right. Hoping to see great results. Will keep you posted.
    Yea, I clearly feel between 10-14 days is a good time frame for non stims to get rolling. CLA works great in the first 2 weeks to get rid of that bloat more me. Especially, if I am eating less than clean.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Yea, I clearly feel between 10-14 days is a good time frame for non stims to get rolling. CLA works great in the first 2 weeks to get rid of that bloat more me. Especially, if I am eating less than clean.
    You eating less than clean? Never.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu...#?details=desc

Gets me everytime! lol

My weakness in Texas ( I am from NJ) is that fast food down here is way better! lol

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu...#?details=desc

Gets me everytime! lol

My weakness in Texas ( I am from NJ) is that fast food down here is way better! lol
    Breakfast burritos always scare me. Just never end well. But yeah Chickfilla always has good food.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know how cellucor roll's, we take care of those who suppor the company. Time to put this to work brother. Lets see you shred on up!
    Your diet is really low in fat dude.. you may want to make sure your getting at least 15-20% of fat from your diet its a essential macro nutrient. long term low fat can lead to some health/hormone problems. may want to change around your macros.

Who is doing your diet or watching over your diet/training?

Told you our whey rocks, im glad you enjoyed all the flavors we sent ya

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You know how cellucor roll's, we take care of those who suppor the company. Time to put this to work brother. Lets see you shred on up!
    Your diet is really low in fat dude.. you may want to make sure your getting at least 15-20% of fat from your diet its a essential macro nutrient. long term low fat can lead to some health/hormone problems. may want to change around your macros.

Who is doing your diet or watching over your diet/training?
    Thanks Bob.

Traditionally I've always used a semi low fat approach but I'm always dosing in EFAs, adding more yolks, flax, natty PB, olive oil, etc. I usually just base it on how I'm feeling and how the day seems to be going.

Right now, I'm the only one adjusting my diet and training. It's worked thus far but yes I do note the concern in regards to the fat. Add in my weekly cheat though and I'm killing it fat/carb/nutrient wise though
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

One day wont really mean much, btu 2 TBSP of PB a day (if that like you said) is deadly low conidering you get 1 yolk (4.5g) and 1 tbsp is 9g
    thats 13g and your trace fats are very low (lean protein and minor from carb sources, 3g from oats, 6g from CLA a day, maybe 3g from Fish-Oil, and about 5g from Chicken/Tilipa)

Someone over 200 like you getting around 35-40g is like contest prep low.. keep an eye on that, may switch out some carbs for more fat?
    Whats your breakdown kcals wise for your pro/carb/fat?

I know you have been cutting for some time, but the prolong and the longer it could impact your hormone/test levels, good thing you cheat once a week as a semi-refeed!

One day wont really mean much, btu 2 TBSP of PB a day (if that like you said) is deadly low conidering you get 1 yolk (4.5g) and 1 tbsp is 9g
    thats 13g and your trace fats are very low (lean protein and minor from carb sources, 3g from oats, 6g from CLA a day, maybe 3g from Fish-Oil, and about 5g from Chicken/Tilipa)

Someone over 200 like you getting around 35-40g is like contest prep low.. keep an eye on that, may switch out some carbs for more fat?
    Whats your breakdown kcals wise for your pro/carb/fat?

I know you have been cutting for some time, but the prolong and the longer it could impact your hormone/test levels, good thing you cheat once a week as a semi-refeed!
    Thanks.

Not sure the breakdown, haven't bothered tracking it since I first started and kept it up for maybe 3 or 4 weeks give or take. Yes they are low now but trust me they haven't been the whole cut. I'll definitely keep an eye on everything and will look to add some in. I'll be hitting the grocery store Thursday so I'll grab a few things.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome stack, will be following along!
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks! i got a sample of CLK which i might try but it seems to have a pretty good profile.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Thanks.

Not sure the breakdown, haven't bothered tracking it since I first started and kept it up for maybe 3 or 4 weeks give or take. Yes they are low now but trust me they haven't been the whole cut. I'll definitely keep an eye on everything and will look to add some in. I'll be hitting the grocery store Thursday so I'll grab a few things.
    Pancakes are anabolic just sayin'
    hahaha i know your KILLING those CS Pancakes, probably the best with that flavor right? its honestly insane for baking and cooking.
    Might have to make some waffles now that i bring that up!

gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hahaha i know your KILLING those CS Pancakes, probably the best with that flavor right? its honestly insane for baking and cooking.
    all this food talking is awful for my cut I want to eat everything. May have to do a refeed from all this pancake and waffle talk

Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    all this food talking is awful for my cut I want to eat everything. May have to do a refeed from all this pancake and waffle talk
    B and I are both cutting, and we are still eating pancakes and waffles So can you!

awesome stack, will be following along!
    Thanks for your support and good to see you.

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    thanks! i got a sample of CLK which i might try but it seems to have a pretty good profile.
    IMHO you need MORE than just a sample of CLK to really experience it's benefits. But yes the profile seems and looks legit.

Mmmm pancakes. And yeah the CS pancakes are amazing.... I'll take some pics next time I make 'em.

Haha I know what you mean.

B and I are both cutting, and we are still eating pancakes and waffles So can you!
    Yes sir.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

That post was from last night when my macros were done for the day, so I got up early to make some protein pancakes

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid review bcon, I'm along for the ride!!
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

That post was from last night when my macros were done for the day, so I got up early to make some protein pancakes
    Very nice. How'd they turn out? What recipe did you use?

Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    Solid review bcon, I'm along for the ride!!
    Glad to have ya. Welcome.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

5/29 Workout 2 : LEGS

Sets x Reps (Weight Used, if given)

Squat: 2 w/u sets; 5 x 10 (185/205/215/225/225); 1 x 6 (245); 1 x 15 (185)

Leg Ext: 4 x 12
    *SUPERSET*
    Alt. 1 Leg, Lying Leg Curls: 4 x 12

Leg Press Calf Ext: 2 x 15

Seated Calf Raises: 2 x 15

Cardio: None. Just sauna.

Thoughts/Comments/Notes
    -Really great work on squats today. More volume is the plan and I stuck with it. I definitely feel like I'm making progress though on my squats and getting them where I want to be. I go ATG or as close as I can during each set. I was exhausted during these and my legs were trembling during my last set. Brutal but worth it. I'm wanting to work this up to 10 sets of 10.

-Short on time due to work this AM. Had to be there crazy early but still got in and got it done. Scratched cardio though as my legs were seriously pumped and didn't have much left after all that squat volume.

-Last night slipped a little on my diet... had some hot wings / homemade chips. Then saw Hangover 3.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No kidding your legs were shaking. Lots of volume there.

Nice work B
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr