supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stims & Test Booster KICK!! HELP!!!

I cant seem to find any good pre-workout supplements these days to give me focus, that drive I need to really get that mind muscle connection.. Anytime I was taking a good supplement my gym friends knew automatically because my attitude would sky rocket as if the weights were my worst enemy, I would be zoned out completely, Alot of the supplements made me real aggressive and I liked that feeling because I focused it all on my workouts, I was always breaking my personal best in matter of days. About 5-6 years ago MHP TRAC did it for me, felt like I was unstoppable to the point it had me thinking I could fight hulk, then I tried white flood, god alone knows the feeling that gave me, I hit my personal best the 1st time taking it but I got accustom to it quick. I got alot of samples of beast predator, tried it and loved it, not for the workout aspect but for some reason it made me feel really alpha, all my fear was gone an confidence was to the roof, this is the 1st time any product has ever made me feel this way, I ran out of samples an bought a bottle and it wasn't the same at all so I switched to Jacked after reading so many people swearing by it. Jacked wasn't like any of those old products i've used. I read on the forum if you need something over the top from Jacked try Fricition and that I did, waste of my money.. I also experimented with a few test boosters and 6 oxo was the shyt, ALOT of people can testify to that.. I need something just as good as that.. Someone told me I needed a stim break and that I did for a month, worst month EVER, workouts were a struggle, so after wich was a few days ago I got a sample of craze after reading such great reviews, didn't do shyt for me but just kept me awake all night smh.. Not falling victim to the "HYPE" anymore

I'm looking for a pre-workout supplement with a hell of a punch, with extremely strong energy and focus. Also something as good 6 oxo...
    Caribbean Guy with Nice Accent...lol

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Grab a sample of NeuroCore from my signature and try it out before purchasing. Lot of solid feedback thus far.

Also, check out PES Erase or Erase Pro for a 6 oxo replacement.

OC8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OC8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have a high stim tolerance and both Animal Rage and PHD Wired hit me hard. If you could get your hands on a sample of either it'd probably sell you on it.

supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supa_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I signed up for the sample 5-15-13 but still haven't received anything yet
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Grab a sample of NeuroCore from my signature and try it out before purchasing. Lot of solid feedback thus far.

Also, check out PES Erase or Erase Pro for a 6 oxo replacement.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by supa_89 View Post
    I signed up for the sample 5-15-13 but still haven't received anything yet
    I'll get a hold of the boss man to see what's up. It could very well be due to the high amount of sample request we've been receiving daily.

People just don't get it ragnar1199's Avatar
    ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've always liked Animal Rage, but a newer one I tried recently that had me feeling pretty good was the new Man Game Day. I'd say try that out. I'm currently logging D-Stunner, seems to be pretty good so far, but a little early for a final review on that. I also had 7 sample packs of Bullnox (each sample pack=1.5 scoops). I really liked that. Wasn't craze energy, but had me feeling good and a bit more aggressive.

So, if I had to suggest just one, I'd say the new Game Day. (But I've always liked Animal Rage, too).
    RPS Annihilation, 10-18-14, 220 amateur, raw, no knee wraps or sleeves:

Squat: 475
    Bench Press: 325, failed 355 on my third attempt
    Deadlift: 565
    Total: 1365

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I cant seem to find any good pre-workout supplements these days to give me focus, that drive I need to really get that mind muscle connection.. Anytime I was taking a good supplement my gym friends knew automatically because my attitude would sky rocket as if the weights were my worst enemy, I would be zoned out completely, Alot of the supplements made me real aggressive and I liked that feeling because I focused it all on my workouts, I was always breaking my personal best in matter of days. About 5-6 years ago MHP TRAC did it for me, felt like I was unstoppable to the point it had me thinking I could fight hulk, then I tried white flood, god alone knows the feeling that gave me, I hit my personal best the 1st time taking it but I got accustom to it quick. I got alot of samples of beast predator, tried it and loved it, not for the workout aspect but for some reason it made me feel really alpha, all my fear was gone an confidence was to the roof, this is the 1st time any product has ever made me feel this way, I ran out of samples an bought a bottle and it wasn't the same at all so I switched to Jacked after reading so many people swearing by it. Jacked wasn't like any of those old products i've used. I read on the forum if you need something over the top from Jacked try Fricition and that I did, waste of my money.. I also experimented with a few test boosters and 6 oxo was the shyt, ALOT of people can testify to that.. I need something just as good as that.. Someone told me I needed a stim break and that I did for a month, worst month EVER, workouts were a struggle, so after wich was a few days ago I got a sample of craze after reading such great reviews, didn't do shyt for me but just kept me awake all night smh.. Not falling victim to the "HYPE" anymore

I'm looking for a pre-workout supplement with a hell of a punch, with extremely strong energy and focus. Also something as good 6 oxo...
    It sounds like you need to take a look at Uncut by Applied Nutriceuticals

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ap...als/uncut.html

If you want strong energy/focus/aggression/drive/no post workout crash, Uncut is definitely your supplement.

Hit me up with a PM for a free sample bottle for you to try out.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While the single scoop serving is more for clear minded focus and energy.. 1.5 scoops or even 2 scoops of ErgoPump should do you juuuuust right

Though I think 1 would surprise you

As for test boosters.. it's gonna be hard to find something as good as 6oxo these days.. consider reading up on some of the reviews of ErgoTest and you'll be pleased by what you see
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laxman09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Neogenix NeuroSurge... smooth energy, unreal focus, great mood. All I want to do is lift

Thats all I want to do to, lift and not be distracted

Originally Posted by Laxman09 View Post
    Neogenix NeuroSurge... smooth energy, unreal focus, great mood. All I want to do is lift

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats all I want to do to, lift and not be distracted
    Not to mention NeuroSurge 1.0 is on clearance for $13.49 with use of a coupon code PIITB x 10
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I see where your looking for something that is going to provide crazy energy and focus. I feel the need to comment for the simple fact that Muscle Pharm's Assault provides me with that mental focus that just flat out gets me in the zone. I love Assault for this reason and for its enhanced endurance. I also love it for the simple fact that it provides a smooth energy and doesn't make me feel stimmed out of my mind, which I can't tell from your initial post if that is something your looking for. If your looking for a product with crazy focus and endurance I would definitely recommend trying out Assault. Check it out in the store http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...m/assault.html

We offer 8 serving samples as well for those wanting to test out any of the amazing flavors, or you could pick up a regular tub that is currently on sale for $29.99
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    While the single scoop serving is more for clear minded focus and energy.. 1.5 scoops or even 2 scoops of ErgoPump should do you juuuuust right

Though I think 1 would surprise you

As for test boosters.. it's gonna be hard to find something as good as 6oxo these days.. consider reading up on some of the reviews of ErgoTest and you'll be pleased by what you see
    This^^^
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by -SDR- View Post
    Not to mention NeuroSurge 1.0 is on clearance for $13.49 with use of a coupon code PIITB x 10
    What is PIITB?

I'm a visual learner.

Thanks
    I'll get a hold of the boss man to see what's up. It could very well be due to the high amount of sample request we've been receiving daily.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is PIITB?

I'm a visual learner.
    Put It In The [Use imagination here].
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Erase is the closest thing to a 6-oxo replacement on the market today

Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check out RITUAL - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/an...ce/ritual.html

That'll energize you and bring you the ergogenic workout benefits you seek!

ANS Performance
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ans-performance.html

RITUAL * DIABLO * AMINO HP * DILATE * N-PRO * CREXCEL * FORTITUDE * HIT

any samples??

Originally Posted by Braco1 View Post
    Check out RITUAL - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/an...ce/ritual.html

That'll energize you and bring you the ergogenic workout benefits you seek!

will have to look into that, is it good by itself or better to stack it with something?

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Erase is the closest thing to a 6-oxo replacement on the market today

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    will have to look into that, is it good by itself or better to stack it with something?
    It depends on your goals, but many people have run it solo and enjoyed it

build muscle is my goal

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    It depends on your goals, but many people have run it solo and enjoyed it

build muscle is my goal
    Great standalone. Would stack well with AnaBeta Elite.

thanks, will look into that
    Great standalone. Would stack well with AnaBeta Elite.

Tried this, didnt feel anything at all

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    It sounds like you need to take a look at Uncut by Applied Nutriceuticals

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ap...als/uncut.html

If you want strong energy/focus/aggression/drive/no post workout crash, Uncut is definitely your supplement.

Hit me up with a PM for a free sample bottle for you to try out.

Also tried this an again nothing, no significant energy or focus.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    try stacking Hemavol and Neurocore

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can check out AI Sports Nutrition Maniac. You can look around for log and reviews on this product.

It'll provide you with a nice steady flow of energy and its best known for the ZERO crashes afterwards.

Registered User bitistathebeast's Avatar
    bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Please feel free to ask me for samples of are preworkout maniac!
    It's considered To be a moderate to low stim preworkout. But guaranteed to supply you with enough energy and
    focus for your toughest gym Sessions!
    Last edited by bitistathebeast; 06-28-2013 at 08:55 AM.