J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

J_Dieter - iForce Nutrition Conquer Log

First thing's first...

First I would like to give a big Thanks to Vaughn and the crew over at iForce for allowing me to log some Conquer for them! This log will contain some training information, product/ingredient discussion and some reviews!

Let me start with my initial review of the product...

Taste and Mixability - My first impression of Conquer as far as the powder itself goes, was that this is a very fine powder. At about 4.5g's, the scoop is a pretty small size. I initially went and tried 1.5 scoops for my first serving. The powder mixed up just fine in 8oz's of water and I didn't find any problems at all. There was a little bit of "residue" left at the bottom of my shaker, but it was the creatine monohydrate. Creatine doesn't always mix up the greatest, but after the initial shake, I just give the shaker a little swirl and slam and I'm good to go.

As far as the taste goes, I was sent the Fruit Punch Slam. I found the flavor to be pretty good to be honest with you. From what I have heard, it's difficult to flavor a product that contains Acacia but I didn't taste any of the ingredients themselves. The flavor itself sort of reminded me of if you were to let a Flintstone vitamin dissolve in some Hawaiian Punch and then drink it. So it's a pretty good tasting preworkout. Initial Rating on both 8/10

Energy - After about 30 minutes of drinking Conquer, I can start to feel my heart rate elevate and my energy levels pick up. I found the energy from Conquer to be something new to me. Usually I feel a preworkout and it just kind of hits me. With Conquer, it sneaks up on me and I just find myself having more energy..almost as if I just woke up from a nap, but have yet to wake up. It's a pretty cool feeling and I would rather my preworkout gradually increase my energy rather than hit me like a Mack Truck. It's a great clean, sustained energy so for my initial rating, I give it a 9/10

Endurance - A great benefit of Conquer is the endurance I gained from the product. It's not all "OMG! I was able to train for 30 minutes - 2 hours more with Concker!", it's more of a delayed muscle soreness endurance. I felt like I was able to get in a rep or two before I felt muscles burning. Initial impression is a 8/10 and I'm sure this will get better over time!

Pumps - Pump was there, and I found it to be pretty good. There are definitely pump ingredients in Conquer, but I think they come more from the focus, which I will discuss in that section. This falls in the lines of "a great workout providing great pumps" category. Initial thoughts are a 8/10.

Focus & Mind Muscle Connection - This is where the product really shines. When taking Conquer, in that 30 minute time frame, I really catch myself zoning into tasks. This product can be thrown up there with products like Craze and FocusXT when it comes to the focus aspect. With the amazing focus, you get an amazing mind muscle connection and this provides a helluva workout and pump. Initial thoughts and score is a 9/10.

So there is the initial review. So far, so good! Conquer is a very good preworkout and I'm anxious to see how it treats me over the next 4 weeks.

If OK with Vaughn, I will use Conquer solo for the first three weeks of this log, and for the last week, I will throw in some HemaVol and possible Compete. What say you Vaughn?
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alrighty. I'm here for the party.
    - Spot for sale

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    Alrighty. I'm here for the party.
    Thanks for stopping in!

I should have noted in the OP, but the only other supplements I will be taking are;

Multivitamin
    Creatine Monohydrate (5g on off days)
    BCAA
    Protonz
    Liquid L-Carnitine in the AM and an hour preworkout.

I plan on keeping it simple for this log.
    Last edited by J_Dieter; 05-27-2013 at 08:45 AM.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh... Hai...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have never dissolved a finstones vitamin in fruit punch.. i use to eat them like candy lol.. is that common?

Mike
    ….

LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    I have never dissolved a finstones vitamin in fruit punch.. i use to eat them like candy lol.. is that common?

Mike
    eat DexaprineXR and get to my level
    - Spot for sale

Performax Labs Athlete alison2008's Avatar
    alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice review!
    I just tried Conquer for the first time yesterday and was very impressed with the flavor (fruit punch). Most pre w/o taste like crap, but this actually was good!

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post

First thing's first...

First I would like to give a big Thanks to Vaughn and the crew over at iForce for allowing me to log some Conquer for them! This log will contain some training information, product/ingredient discussion and some reviews!

Taste and Mixability - My first impression of Conquer as far as the powder itself goes, was that this is a very fine powder. At about 4.5g's, the scoop is a pretty small size. I initially went and tried 1.5 scoops for my first serving. The powder mixed up just fine in 8oz's of water and I didn't find any problems at all. There was a little bit of "residue" left at the bottom of my shaker, but it was the creatine monohydrate. Creatine doesn't always mix up the greatest, but after the initial shake, I just give the shaker a little swirl and slam and I'm good to go.

As far as the taste goes, I was sent the Fruit Punch Slam. I found the flavor to be pretty good to be honest with you. From what I have heard, it's difficult to flavor a product that contains Acacia but I didn't taste any of the ingredients themselves. The flavor itself sort of reminded me of if you were to let a Flintstone vitamin dissolve in some Hawaiian Punch and then drink it. So it's a pretty good tasting preworkout. Initial Rating on both 8/10

Energy - After about 30 minutes of drinking Conquer, I can start to feel my heart rate elevate and my energy levels pick up. I found the energy from Conquer to be something new to me. Usually I feel a preworkout and it just kind of hits me. With Conquer, it sneaks up on me and I just find myself having more energy..almost as if I just woke up from a nap, but have yet to wake up. It's a pretty cool feeling and I would rather my preworkout gradually increase my energy rather than hit me like a Mack Truck. It's a great clean, sustained energy so for my initial rating, I give it a 9/10

Endurance - A great benefit of Conquer is the endurance I gained from the product. It's not all "OMG! I was able to train for 30 minutes - 2 hours more with Concker!", it's more of a delayed muscle soreness endurance. I felt like I was able to get in a rep or two before I felt muscles burning. Initial impression is a 8/10 and I'm sure this will get better over time!

Pumps - Pump was there, and I found it to be pretty good. There are definitely pump ingredients in Conquer, but I think they come more from the focus, which I will discuss in that section. This falls in the lines of "a great workout providing great pumps" category. Initial thoughts are a 8/10.

Focus & Mind Muscle Connection - This is where the product really shines. When taking Conquer, in that 30 minute time frame, I really catch myself zoning into tasks. This product can be thrown up there with products like Craze and FocusXT when it comes to the focus aspect. With the amazing focus, you get an amazing mind muscle connection and this provides a helluva workout and pump. Initial thoughts and score is a 9/10.

So there is the initial review. So far, so good! Conquer is a very good preworkout and I'm anxious to see how it treats me over the next 4 weeks.

If OK with Vaughn, I will use Conquer solo for the first three weeks of this log, and for the last week, I will throw in some HemaVol and possible Compete. What say you Vaughn?
    National Qualified Bikini Competitor
    Performax Labs Athlete
    Team Smart Shake

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hey brother, sorry it took me so long to get in here!

Log is looking great...can't wait to see how the whole month treats you!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

iForce Nutrition Athlete Bikinidiva's Avatar
    Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post

First thing's first...

YAY! I am excited to see that you like it so far! I know that Conquer has a sustained release so you feel it for a longer period of time. I guess I will be getting a lot of work done around my house soon. lol Cant wait to hear how you like it after a while.
    B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness/Kinesiology
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    eat DexaprineXR and get to my level
    Become half my size, and get on my level
    ….

bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have literally taken every pre workout there is to take. At times ive taken up to 400mg and iFORCE Conquer is honestly my favorite to date. The four different types of stims are perfect for people who have a very high tolerance like me and my mental acuity and focus are awesome. GREAT STUFF!
    iFORCE Sponsored Athlete

Originally Posted by bigK90 View Post
    I have literally taken every pre workout there is to take. At times ive taken up to 400mg and iFORCE Conquer is honestly my favorite to date. The four different types of stims are perfect for people who have a very high tolerance like me and my mental acuity and focus are awesome. GREAT STUFF!
    Agreed, so many people forget that caffeine is not the only stim out there!

Mike
    ….

big huge bump....hope all is well
    - Spot for sale

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    marco???????

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmmm... I'm guessin' that's a wrap... Sad...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Bump?? It's been a while. How is everything going? Are you okay?

Mike
    ….