MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do squats make you shorter?

I have been doing lots of heavy squats, and I was doing way more than all my friends because I have trained better than them by doing the Hepburn workout, and then one of them said that heavy squatting will make you shorter. I then read up on this very controversial subject, and there were legitimate proof both ways..so I was just wondering does it actually make you shorter??

Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adramalech is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes they do. But as long as you also do pullups and other suspended exercises, it helps decompress it.

MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Yes they do. But as long as you also do pullups and other suspended exercises, it helps decompress it.

Thank you!!! Weighted pull-ups is part of my workout program so I guess I'm good.

Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I haven't noticed any reduction to my height from years of squatting and deadlifting.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post

It is a good video, however it was more than just doing pull ups and suspended movements. It is about making sure the major muscles are balanced and more stabalizing muscles are functioning properly, about proper mobility and what not. In order words, have a balanced musculature and good mobility.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/