www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

** THE OFFICIAL Motivational Quotes and Pictures Thread 15k+ Random Reps ITT **

"The way to get started is to stop talking and start doing." - Walt Disney

And one of my favorites...

I know seeing little reminders like this keeps me on-track and moving forward toward my goals. Post your favorite quotes/pictures, will be repping brahs who contribute daily.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000)

^Discriminate my good socks and bad socks by keeping them in separate drawers crew^
    *Set my car audio to the drop while entering a parking lot and have every body bertstare me crew*
    'Working out my core is my cardio crew'
    !To live as I please, and die a senseless death. That is who I am!

AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AppleCyanide View Post
    [im]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2225/2465844822_fcd65d7725.jpg[/img]

[im]http://www.thoughtsow.com/wp-content/uploads/muhammad-ali-run-on-the-road-small.jpg[/img]
    Repped breh. Also reps to anyone who links that video where the guy has the voiceover of the quote in the first image, "our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate"
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Self-improvement blog for teenagers: http://www.teenagetriumph.com

wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Repped breh. Also reps to anyone who links that video where the guy has the voiceover of the quote in the first image, "our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybt8wXIahQU
    this?

AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000) AppleCyanide is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post

I watch this when I feel like like getting deep into my thoughts before I rage in the gym

*Warning: This will get you off your chair and do something*

Edit: ^^And then their were wizards...
    ^Discriminate my good socks and bad socks by keeping them in separate drawers crew^
    *Set my car audio to the drop while entering a parking lot and have every body bertstare me crew*
    'Working out my core is my cardio crew'
    !To live as I please, and die a senseless death. That is who I am!

BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigThrobbingD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Be all that you can be, and not what the person next to you could be

Originally Posted by KS98 View Post
    That's the one, repped. Strong as fuk for 15 year old if you're not e-statin in your sig.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1