Thread: DIM Without Soy

terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

DIM Without Soy

Where can i find DIM without soy.Any DIM brands without soy? I was going to buy natures way DIM but it has phosphatidylcholine (soy) listed in the ingredients.It also comes under lecithin too which is also soy and estrogen dominant

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by terrydee View Post
    Where can i find DIM without soy.I was going to buy natures way DIM but it has phosphatidylcholine (soy) listed in the ingredients
    What is your beef with soy?
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terrydee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    What is your beef with soy?
    Because it is an estrogen dominant compound which i do not want to put into my body.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by terrydee View Post
    Because it is an estrogen dominant compound which i do not want to put into my body.
    Well, that makes no sense good luck
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.