Closed Thread
    thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000)

have to pee like every 2 minutes before i fall asleep. (SRS)

**** is annoying as ****. doesn't happen during the day, but when i lay in my bed before falling asleep i have to pee like every 2 minutes and try to completely empty my bladder, if i dont it feels uncomfortable.

can never have a moment like lying in my bed for minutes on end and relax before i fall asleep.

I piss like little drops. My piss stream quality is not that great either normally but it's terrible when i try to piss little amounts.

Do I have an enlarged prostate? Im only 23. I've been having this problem for the last couple of years. IT's not so much i pee so damn much, and it happens only at night, maybe i notice this more at night or something.

If i could make myself stop peeing so little amount so many times, i would not have any problems as far as waking up in the middle of the night to pee. that has never been an issue.

before i see a doctor about it, i want to know if this an enlarged prostate.

Also if i need to get my prostate examined, I do not want to get done by a male doctor. Can I request a female nurse to do it?

how the **** am i supposed to sleep with a female if i do this **** before falling asleep.
    Last edited by thorsef; 05-20-2013 at 12:08 AM.

freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In to say I have this exact same problem. I can't fall asleep unless I have an empty bladder. I'm up every 5-10 minutes peeing before falling asleep

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this sounds stupid but this used to happen to me when using creatine (actual creatine mono).. stopped taking it and it went away. not sure what was happening there

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb force self to piss many times before bed so i dont have to wake up in the middle of the night to piss..

brb wake up dehydrated, dry, with a headache.

da fuk m8.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cut penor off =profit

seriously see a phucking doctor..the misc is NOT the place srs
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fuark i thought i was the only one

MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxBourne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Impregnator View Post
    brb force self to piss many times before bed so i dont have to wake up in the middle of the night to piss..

brb wake up dehydrated, dry, with a headache.

da fuk m8.
    my life.

Edit: Is Creatine the common theme between all of us?

AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MaxBourne View Post
    my life.

Edit: Is Creatine the common theme between all of us?
    Well even before creatine i had this problem.

No idea why, I just cant sleep unless I piss.. even the little dribbles.
    Too weak to post stats crew

SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you guys are weird. I just pee once right before I lay down and I don't ever wake up to pee during the night.

thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000) thorsef is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SystemTrend View Post
    you guys are weird. I just pee once right before I lay down and I don't ever wake up to pee during the night.
    i dont have to get up at night to pee, since the total amount of piss that i make from the little drops are insignificant.

jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jamalfudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wife has this problem. It is all in your head. At least once a week I ask "sure you don't have to pee just a little?" Despite her obsession, she won't cave out of spite.

At George Wilson's garage MarauderIIC's Avatar
    MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarauderIIC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You probably think about it too much OP, it stresses you out and causes you to feel like you need to pee more.

http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/si...ation-problems

Not to that extent but you get the point
    *Pick #1-8 Crew*
    *Mechwarrior Crew*
    *If You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking Crew*
    *Fandango Crew*

mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use to do this all the time, purely in your head

chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, I've had the same problem for years, since teenage years, before lifting or creatine or any of that. I've seen several urologists, I've had tests done, some extremely painful where they stick a tube up your urethra and fill your bladder to measure capacity and flow, etc. They also insert a tube with a cam on the tip of it to look at your bladder walls. In my case they couldn't find a single thing. I tried a lot of the meds available for this but none helped. In order to sleep sometimes I take an over the counter mild painkiller or sleep aid. Basically any kind of painkiller or sleep aid helps, OTC or otherwise.

Get yourself checked. At your age, it's probably the same as my condition, they will find you to be healthy, nothing wrong, they'll give you some drugs to try, if they don't work, you just have to live with it.

Do you have anxiety problems? For some people, their bladder is the focus of their anxiety for some reason, and it manifests in nocturia, which is what you have. Otherwise in our year of 2013 modern medicine simply isn't advanced enough to diagnose this problem or treat it.

MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha I have this problem. Have had it for years now I think it might be in your head its annoying either way. Brb drop drop drop 5 min later brb drop drop drop. Worst is when sleeping at a sloots place and doing it. Like sorry bitch this is why I got piss cups at my place
    A true narcissistic contrarian yippie!

AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive had this problem too, it doesn't seem to happen anymore since i started drinking more water.

se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000) se4sons is just really nice. (+1000)
    Common problem, at night your body produces "relaxing" chemicals that can give you the urge to urinate. I was told this by a doctor saying that taking diuretics at night are more effective.

RegalOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Same here

Been noticing the same here....have to pee before my body will fall asleep, and numerous times during the night

ND thinks it's cystitis - bladder infection / inflammation

This happened a few years ago and a structured regiment of kegel exercises made it go away, after learning from a pelvic floor PT. That took a lot of time, daily, to train the pelvic muscles, but worked. Until this recent return.

Anyone else have success in making symptoms go away? Sucks to pee numerous times at night, takes away from a good nights rest!!

jaysewell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thorsef View Post
    **** is annoying as ****. doesn't happen during the day, but when i lay in my bed before falling asleep i have to pee like every 2 minutes and try to completely empty my bladder, if i dont it feels uncomfortable.

can never have a moment like lying in my bed for minutes on end and relax before i fall asleep.

I piss like little drops. My piss stream quality is not that great either normally but it's terrible when i try to piss little amounts.

Do I have an enlarged prostate? Im only 23. I've been having this problem for the last couple of years. IT's not so much i pee so damn much, and it happens only at night, maybe i notice this more at night or something.

If i could make myself stop peeing so little amount so many times, i would not have any problems as far as waking up in the middle of the night to pee. that has never been an issue.

before i see a doctor about it, i want to know if this an enlarged prostate.

Also if i need to get my prostate examined, I do not want to get done by a male doctor. Can I request a female nurse to do it?

how the **** am i supposed to sleep with a female if i do this **** before falling asleep.
    Did you ever find what was wrong? Ive had this problem for 4-5 years now. Seems worse after workout days and not sure if diet related. Doc seems to think nothings wrong but big issue for me!

jaysewell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How did you get on @Fresrcrabs?

NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NoNonsenseBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have this issue too.

I also notice when I watch a movie in a theater I'm always worried that I'll have to go piss.

I think this is issue is psychological that manifests physically. I don't believe there is anything physically wrong.

Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suckerdits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had the exact same problem but i eventually figured it out. Its caused by two things. Too much masturbating or too much protein. Cut both out for a week and see if it still happens. If it stops then eat less protein and stop fapping so much.

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get this too, especially when I eat too much protein and am carb-depleted (theorize my body is having a hard time hanging onto water). Happens more when cutting. I'm sure it's also partly psychological.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000) ScramFranklin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, can't believe this is so common. I thought I was some kind of weirdo or something.... then again, I am on the misc.

It's on and off for me though. Maybe it has to do with my macro balance during the day or something, or just anxiety. Super annoying when it happens though.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew