Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for all the great advice and inspiration provided. You definitely have a well built physique. Solid outlook on things too. Best of luck to you!
    Natural Bodybuilding - Posing, Training, Advice & more www.youtube.com/olivercherekfitness

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Prob not, when I say cardio I mean windgates/bike sprints, which take literally 6-7 mins each time. Certainly worth it considering the benifits. Plus it's fun. Neglecting heart health in the offseason is not something I want to be guilty of again.
    excellent point. I think too many of us are guilty of that during offseason
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prob not, when I say cardio I mean windgates/bike sprints, which take literally 6-7 mins each time. Certainly worth it considering the benifits. Plus it's fun. Neglecting heart health in the offseason is not something I want to be guilty of again.
    Gotcha! Makes sense
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    23 Days post contest @ 76kg

Front + Back Double Biceps

Most Musculars

Side Poses

Rear Poses

Front Poses

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking awesome. You nailed the reverse diet for yourself. Cardio is that thing that probably kept you from getting fat. Thoughts?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your front looks harder/grainer..

Must be all that pizza

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day 2, Week 4 Upper Body

Morning Weight = 75.7kg

Training

Spin Bike Warmup, 5 minutes @ Level 15

Barbell Bench Press 20kg x 20, 40kg x 10, 60kg x 4, 87.5kg x 12-12, 102.5 x 6-6
    Incline Barbell Press 62.5 x 12-12, 75kg x 6-6
    Pullups 30kg x 10-10
    Seated Cable Row Level 12 x 12-12-12
    Cable Shrug 48.75kg x 30-30
    Seated Lateral Raise 7kg x 30-25

Nutrition

Approx 3,560 calories, 228.4p, 405.6c, 118.2f

Shake with Croissant and omelet,
    Peirce of cheese
    2 snapper sandwiches with chips and salad,

1 Beef burger with Ice cream + Cookie mixed in,

Yogurt and WPC shake.

Thoughts

Great great workout this morning. Went in feeling tired as it was sightly earlier than I usually train, but ended up smashing it and enjoying the lifts, check out the bench progress. Moving up pretty well each week.

On general health notes, my Libido is still down from normal and skin is quite clear, however I am only 23 days post comp and my weight is still very light, this tells me that low hormone levels is more effected by my low bodyfat, not my dietary intake as my calories are certainly ample. I fully expect it to return and everything still works right on cue, but I feel I have to make a conscious effort rather than just responding quickly, if you know what I mean.

--------------------------------

Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    Looking awesome. You nailed the reverse diet for yourself. Cardio is that thing that probably kept you from getting fat. Thoughts?
    Cardio is at 6 mins, 3-4 sessions of HIIT per week. 1-2 sessions of outdoor activity per week. So about 60-80 minutes of cardio per week. I think my system as a whole has stopped me getting fat.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your front looks harder/grainer..

Must be all that pizza
    Aye it is, thanks. It's not very clear in the pics but my legs from the front were very separated and thin skin. Yeah, who says you need to eat clean for bodybuilding right??
    Last edited by Devils; 06-11-2013 at 10:46 PM.

The BRO's are going to murder you for that last statement hahaha
    Just goes to show what a little moderation and hitting your fat/protein/fiber minimums can do with a bit of variety compared to salvaging yourself to 5-6 foods and getting less micronutrients from overeating the same foods over and over again. People dont realize that, you can eat all the rice, chicken, broccoli you want but at the end of the day your going to get your fiber, but the amount of micronutrients you get from only eating a few sources is actually worse for your body than good.

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking awesome bro. None of that post contest bloat here!
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm curious about myself after I'm done with my cut. I perform 15 sec all out, 45 rest x 10 twice a week. This gave me awesome results in the last month. I basically shred fat keeping my calories a bit higher than I was doing all that LISS 2-3 times a week 300-400 kcals each session eating 7-10% kcals less.

Any tips for how to keep the HIIT after I go reserve? Reducing slowly or just keep it as long as it doesn't affect my weight training? What would be a minimum for the off-season, any clues?

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn Devils, delts and arms on that most muscular are ridic.
    Liftin' or Blazin'

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did I read a few pages back that fat is the most important macro? Then protein, then carbs? Could you 'splain that a little.

How did you build up your arms?

Have you ever read up on Sarno for your low back issues? The book "Healing Back Pain" in particular.

Great log.

The BRO's are going to murder you for that last statement hahaha
    Just goes to show what a little moderation and hitting your fat/protein/fiber minimums can do with a bit of variety compared to salvaging yourself to 5-6 foods and getting less micronutrients from overeating the same foods over and over again. People dont realize that, you can eat all the rice, chicken, broccoli you want but at the end of the day your going to get your fiber, but the amount of micronutrients you get from only eating a few sources is actually worse for your body than good.
    I don't blame anyone, I used to do all that, in the end it was time and consistency that got me to where I am today, not eating chicken and green beans everyday for my first 2 years of lifting. After a few contest preps I wanted to prove you could do it on normal people food and still get the same if not better results, and I think I did. Your mental discipline will be the main factor in getting contest ready, it's not all about your food or training (well training does have to be intense)

Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    Looking awesome bro. None of that post contest bloat here!
    Thanks mate, well done on your pro card, good luck with your next prep.

I'm curious about myself after I'm done with my cut. I perform 15 sec all out, 45 rest x 10 twice a week. This gave me awesome results in the last month. I basically shred fat keeping my calories a bit higher than I was doing all that LISS 2-3 times a week 300-400 kcals each session eating 7-10% kcals less.

Any tips for how to keep the HIIT after I go reserve? Reducing slowly or just keep it as long as it doesn't affect my weight training? What would be a minimum for the off-season, any clues?
    Ok, 15 second all out is great, but it's going to take you much longer than 45 seconds to recover. Stop and think about what "all out" really means.

This is what it looks like;

Thanks to Layne, Jake and Ben for enlightening me on this method of cardio.

This method increased ^ metabolism over 50 percent (63 I think?) following 1 session. Quadriceps cross sectional area also increased ^ (muscle gain), Mitochondria count also increased ^

So seeing that, doing HIIT shouldn't be something you feel you "have to do" because it's your offseason and you don't want to get fat, it should be something you WANT to do, becoming an essential part of your training program. I add it 4 times a week on leg days, either before or after training legs.

Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    damn Devils, delts and arms on that most muscular are ridic.
    Thanks, one of my strengths.

Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    Did I read a few pages back that fat is the most important macro? Then protein, then carbs? Could you 'splain that a little.
    How did you build up your arms?
    Have you ever read up on Sarno for your low back issues? The book "Healing Back Pain" in particular.
    Great log.
    1. I leaned to love fats while dieting this time, they are important for many functions in the body, help with vitamin absorption and reproductive health. I cant really show the importance, you'll just have to try higher fats for yourself.
    2. Progressive overload, Genetics, gain size, get lean.
    3. No, is it good?
    4. Thanks bud

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't blame anyone, I used to do all that, in the end it was time and consistency that got me to where I am today, not eating chicken and green beans everyday for my first 2 years of lifting. After a few contest preps I wanted to prove you could do it on normal people food and still get the same if not better results, and I think I did. Your mental discipline will be the main factor in getting contest ready, it's not all about your food or training (well training does have to be intense)
    Certainly think you have done a great job with that

Discipline i found a major factor

Great update pictures
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

I meant I go all out on a stationary bike for 15 sec at the highest possible level there is, this is supposed to be a low impact HIIT but still intense as hell, I'm about to puke after a session like that. I'd love to have that windgate to beat myself to death with it but I don't... And I love HIIT, ya know.

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are some typical sources of fat for you? Do you just eat any fats or do you try to hit some specific healthy fats as well?

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

How long are your typical intervals/rest? and how many do you typically do per week or session?

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2. Progressive overload, Genetics, gain size, get lean.
    Pumping is a waste of time? Just lift heavier? I find if I keep going heavy with low reps in bi's for example, I only get doms in my front delts and traps. I've witnessed anecdotal evidence of guys doing heavy compounds for good overall size, but it seems the guys who spend a lot of volume and pumping on the arms, have big arms. Just wondering what camp you're in.

.No, is it good?
    (Sarno) You seem to be willing to experiment and try different things to achieve results. Next time you're browsing your local Barnes and Noble or whatever you have over there, take it off the shelf have a seat and read up to page 54 and no more, unless you're enjoying it. S/b quick cause it's an easy read.

Oh, forgot to mention, enjoying the rambling.

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Certainly think you have done a great job with that

Discipline i found a major factor

Great update pictures
    Definitely, you have to have discipline and passion for what you do. It's often the only thing that keeps you going when things get difficult.

I meant I go all out on a stationary bike for 15 sec at the highest possible level there is, this is supposed to be a low impact HIIT but still intense as hell, I'm about to puke after a session like that. I'd love to have that windgate to beat myself to death with it but I don't... And I love HIIT, ya know.
    I don't have a windgate bike either, I use a spin bike. You can do 15 seconds at the highest level and only need 45 seconds rest?, ok.

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    What are some typical sources of fat for you? Do you just eat any fats or do you try to hit some specific healthy fats as well?
    Healthy fats?, If I ate 100g of polyunsaturated fats would that be healthy?

I'll list a few main fat sources I eat;

Sunflower Butter, Peanut Butter, Fish Oil caps, Rice bran oil, Ghee or butter, animal fat, egg yolks, sweets and chocolate, milk, avocado, cheese. Also the inevitable trans fats in some fast foods, but usually only have that 1-2 meals per week.

How long are your typical intervals/rest? and how many do you typically do per week or session?
    4 to 6 intervals of 20-30 seconds, 90 to 120 seconds rest inbetween. 4 times per week usually, on the spin bike with mechanical resistance (not magnetic)

Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    Pumping is a waste of time? Just lift heavier? I find if I keep going heavy with low reps in bi's for example, I only get doms in my front delts and traps. I've witnessed anecdotal evidence of guys doing heavy compounds for good overall size, but it seems the guys who spend a lot of volume and pumping on the arms, have big arms. Just wondering what camp you're in.

Well then don't lift it with your front delts and traps
    People with big arms tend to love training arms, so it doesn't really matter wtf they do
    Genetic insertions make a huge difference in how you look, so that's the biggest factor.

Oh, forgot to mention, enjoying the rambling.

Thanks, I tend to ramble on

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't see if you mentioned it previous (apologies if you did), but do you have a preference to when you schedule in your 4x a week cardio/HIIT cycling sessions? I see that you do most of them on rest days and legs days.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Well, that's the way the stationary bike **** is. Can't get any more resistance. I tell you, it's brutal anyway. :P

apprecaite the rambling and information man. Goes to show always more than one way to spin the cat.

Healthy fats?, If I ate 100g of polyunsaturated fats would that be healthy?

I'll list a few main fat sources I eat;

Sunflower Butter, Peanut Butter, Fish Oil caps, Rice bran oil, Ghee or butter, animal fat, egg yolks, sweets and chocolate, milk, avocado, cheese. Also the inevitable trans fats in some fast foods, but usually only have that 1-2 meals per week.
    I was 100% certain you were going to come back with "healthy fats?". LOL

I just meant, what are some of that fats you're getting in other than fast food/ meals out. You just have really high fats (To me anyway) so I was wondering how you were getting there! You answered it

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Day 3, Week 4 Lower Body

Morning Weight = 76.3kg

Training

Spin Bike Windgates, 6 x 30 seconds, 90 seconds rest

Cable Leg Curl 11.25kg x 15, 16.25 x 15-15-15
    Dumbbell Step Ups 12.5kg x 20-20-20
    Leg Press Calf Raise 80kg x 30-25-20
    Bodyweight Squat 20 reps (yep pussied out)

Nutrition

Approx 3,685 calories, 209.2p, 363.4c, 166.6f

2 nut butters on spoon, omelet and a WPC coffee.
    1 Apple and WPC shake,
    1 snapper sandwiches with chips and 4 chocolate cookies,
    2 avocado BLT sandwiches with bowl of Ice Cream and cookies,
    2 Apples and WPC Milo Shake.

Thoughts

My local gym is closed for another week and I'm not enjoying leg training at all, I'm a pussy since my injury and I don't like to do any unsupported leg exercises, even during dumbbell step ups my left knee wasn't feeling right and the leg press just felt uncomfortable on my back. Can't wait till the new gym equipment at my local gym. Eats were good, went way over fat macro's, I shouldn't have had that big bowl of ice cream and cookies, but hey I'm only human.

--------------------------------

Well, that's the way the stationary bike **** is. Can't get any more resistance. I tell you, it's brutal anyway. :P
    No worries mate, in the end it's only important if it's intense!

appreciate the rambling and information man. Goes to show always more than one way to spin the cat.
    and Skin it rather...

I was 100% certain you were going to come back with "healthy fats?". LOL

I just meant, what are some of that fats you're getting in other than fast food/ meals out. You just have really high fats (To me anyway) so I was wondering how you were getting there! You answered it
    haha, yeah I knew how to respond perfectly.

No worries, avocado, eggs, ghee, nut butters and animal fats are all great sources, this is where I get my majority of fats.

and Skin it rather...
    LOL - This! ^^^

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

LOL - This! ^^^
    iPhone and auto correct rules

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...On general health notes, my Libido is still down from normal and skin is quite clear, however I am only 23 days post comp and my weight is still very light, this tells me that low hormone levels is more effected by my low bodyfat, not my dietary intake as my calories are certainly ample. I fully expect it to return and everything still works right on cue, but I feel I have to make a conscious effort rather than just responding quickly, if you know what I mean...
    I got a chuckle from this.

I know that feel..Oh! wait I'm old...LOL!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Devils, need an advice. I got my fats set at 55-60 per day on my weights days or cardio, 2-3 times a week I work for 8-9 hours straight, mainly moderate-activity. On these days I upped my carbs by 150 due to higher caloric expenditure but I always left my fats at 55-60. Now seeing you are so positive about higher fats while dieting, my thought would to to higher the fats also. Mostly even if I add these 150-200 carbs on these days I wake up with a new low which is 1-1,5 lbs lighter after everyday I work (I might burn more calories than I think I do, I'm pretty much always moving around, pushing and lifting moderately heavy stuff). My concern is that my fats percentage for the day drops from 20% to 15%.

Today is that day I'm back from work, I'll up my fats to 70-75 and carbs by 150. I'm positive about that change, your thoughts?

nkitch82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In for the great info.

Devils you look amazing you should be proud, people with back injuries should see what can be done with a little hard word and modifying lifestyle.

Awesome

Devils, need an advice. I got my fats set at 55-60 per day on my weights days or cardio, 2-3 times a week I work for 8-9 hours straight, mainly moderate-activity. On these days I upped my carbs by 150 due to higher caloric expenditure but I always left my fats at 55-60. Now seeing you are so positive about higher fats while dieting, my thought would to to higher the fats also. Mostly even if I add these 150-200 carbs on these days I wake up with a new low which is 1-1,5 lbs lighter after everyday I work (I might burn more calories than I think I do, I'm pretty much always moving around, pushing and lifting moderately heavy stuff). My concern is that my fats percentage for the day drops from 20% to 15%.

Today is that day I'm back from work, I'll up my fats to 70-75 and carbs by 150. I'm positive about that change, your thoughts?
    Hi, what are your goals, are you looking to put on size or are you cutting?

Yeah that change looks good, go with 75 and see how you go. Try to consume the protein and fat together and the carbs more towards the end of the shift or lunctime.