Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    That's what i like about it the shorter time.
    I usually go 2 to 3 min. rest but not this past week..I was beat after each sprint.
    Nothing to be worried about, you do have some years on me!

Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    cliffs of the over hour long video?
    High intensity bike sprints were Superior for raising metabolic rate and increasing quadricep density. It also didn't cause muscle breakdown in comparison to long duration running or incline walking.

Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In and subbed
    Peaking to Life Crew
    iPhone spelling mistakes crew
    Shhh no isolations, only deadlifts and squats now crew
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Not afraid of 138 crew ★★★

Check out my mix of my top 25 trance tunes of 2013:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159004421

Check out my summer cut!! Lots of progress pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155250363

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    That's what I'm doing man, it's just in this instance I reduced the rest by 20-30 seconds to get it done quicker. The other times I've had 90-120 seconds rest.
    All of the Muscle College Radio series with layne/Dr Wilson are fantastic.

The newest one on testosterone is a very interesting listen.

Ultimate Strength ArabAesthetic's Avatar
    ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IN on The Devils thread.
    Subbed. Good luck brah!
    ✔ Calisthenics ONLY For MASS & STRENGTH.

✔ No Supplements. No Weights. No Excuses.

✔ DISREGARDS weights*ACQUIRE aesthetics.

TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    In and subbed!

OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    In and subbed. There is a lot to learn.
    Today's actions are the fuel for tomorrow's goals.

JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One of the most shredded physiques on this site, on my subbed list.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Skilllzzz View Post
    In and subbed
    Originally Posted by ArabAesthetic View Post
    IN on The Devils thread.
    Subbed. Good luck brah!
    Originally Posted by TransientBeing View Post
    In and subbed!
    Originally Posted by OrcaLifter View Post
    In and subbed. There is a lot to learn.
    Originally Posted by JIsaiahE View Post
    One of the most shredded physiques on this site, on my subbed list.
    Thanks so much for following, feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    All of the Muscle College Radio series with layne/Dr Wilson are fantastic.

The newest one on testosterone is a very interesting listen.
    I found the latest very boring. I've never been a fan of all the herbal and vitamin test boosters and I just think it's a big scam to make money. When the kids think muscle they think testosterone, and offering them a chance to raise it momentarily(5-10%) then they are going to throw their money at it. Even worse it's not like the effects are permanent and it will go back down to baseline after the supplementation has stopped.

That's just my opinion though.

------------------------------

Thoughts

On a side note, I'm going out to celebrate the end of the contest season with some friends tonight. We're going out for gourmet pizza, ice cream and hot chocolate, expect some big food pics coming soon. From my calories last night I expected to have a very light morning and afternoon, saving most of my calories till the night, I got on the scales this morning at 75.2kg so I'm actually going to have some breakfast and lunch today to keep things going. I'm thinking around two meals of 500 calories, mostly protein and then at least 3000-3500 calories for dinner. Looking forward too it!

Definitely would have hit 4000+ calories at dinner, will update on the aftermath and post food pics tomorrow!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely would have hit 4000+ calories at dinner, will update on the aftermath and post food pics tomorrow!
    WOULD have?! Why didn't you? Answers and pics right meow.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    WOULD have?! Why didn't you? Answers and pics right meow.
    No I mean I DID eat that much, around 4000 would be my guess.

Here's the pics, the small pizza's are 10" and the large are 12"

Greek Lamb & Tzatziki Sauce

* Amazing pizza, words cannot describe the flavor that was going off in my mouth during this. Ate all of this minus 1 slice.

Smoked Salmon and Capers

* Smaller size pizza, GF ordered this, very nice had 2 slices.

Apple Strudel Dessert Pizza

* Good taste, lots of cinnamon. Felt like I was doing the cinnamon challenge a few times. Good apple flavor. Had 3 slices

Rasberry Dessert Pizza

* Way too sweet, good flavors though. Had 1 slice.

Black Forrest Dessert Pizza

* This was a monster, the chocolate was so heavy and rich it was literally like eating slices of chocolate cake. Eat piece felt like dumbbells in my hand, way too much icecream on top. You def get your money's worth on this one. Had 1 slice.

- ----------- -

Cold Rock Ferrero Rocher and Double Chocolate Ice Cream, peanut m&m's mix in.

* This isn't my picture, but pretty much what I had. Bought the take home pack, only half of it made it home and is now chilling in my freezer. Breakfast??

Now that is an epic meal. how much did that bill run you?

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some damn good looking food... thats some sugary pizza :P

1) How is it that you're basically averaging 1,000cals more these past 6 days with minimal weight gain?
    your cutting cals were estimated to be 1700-2200 and you consistently hit 2700-3200 this past week... yet remain shredded.
    Is your TDEE much higher now since prep or something?

2) Sodium intake? again it appears you diet very flexibly, this often comes with a high sodium intake or inconsistent for that matter... often controlling morning weigh ins and visual appearance, do you let that affect your daily changes?

3) still waiting on contest pix

cheers!
    Visit My Current Log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144888731

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Black Forest dessert pizza....OH MY!!!! Love the feast

Now that is an epic meal. how much did that bill run you?
    AUS dollars, Large Pizza $22.50
    Small $15
    Dessert Pizza $15.50-16
    Icecream $9.90

Originally Posted by TheNaturalOak View Post
    Some damn good looking food... thats some sugary pizza :P

1) How is it that you're basically averaging 1,000cals more these past 6 days with minimal weight gain?
    your cutting cals were estimated to be 1700-2200 and you consistently hit 2700-3200 this past week... yet remain shredded.
    Is your TDEE much higher now since prep or something?

2) Sodium intake? again it appears you diet very flexibly, this often comes with a high sodium intake or inconsistent for that matter... often controlling morning weigh ins and visual appearance, do you let that affect your daily changes?

3) still waiting on contest pix

cheers!
    I only dropped below 2000 maybe 1-2 days a week, only if weight was stalling. My average would have been 2000-2400. I am up about 2 lbs this morning. I usually have low sodium in the morning and more at night, I do drink lots of water still.

It took me 8 weeks to cut down it's not like I'm going to get fat after only one week. I used intermittent fasting for that big dinner, so around 400 calories from 6am to 6pm and then the 4000 at night in 1 meal. This morning I just had a shake and I will resume normal food at lunchtime.

At this stage I don't think I will get stage pics. I am getting a dvd so I'll take some screencaps.

Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Black Forest dessert pizza....OH MY!!!! Love the feast
    Thanks, was amazing.

----------------------------

Lunch Today, I'm a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll

Post workout
    Last edited by Devils; 05-26-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree with Devil's, after comp week I can;t explain it- but it seems your body goes right back to maintaining just below what you started with.

I started with 3000 calories, built up to 2800 average over last week and put on a total of 0.9-1kg total from my stage weight (Including big meals I had after show day after, which I didn't count)

Sitting on around 2600 atm, and am pretty hungry by the time meals come around- have out fats/fiber up a bit to combat this.

Pizza looks epic btw! Will have to grab some when I come visit before I live there (will be in about 6 weeks)
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

Your vascularity is insane.
    With how your weight has dropped as you past the show i bet this playing a role:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...he-ltdfle.html

LTDFLE stands for Long-Term Delayed Fat Loss Effect (I’d note that I have also seen a LTDGE which is a Long-Term Delayed Growth Effect but that’s another topic for another article). Basically, this is the phenomenon whereby fat loss continues to occur even after the diet has been ended and/or calories have been raised back towards/to maintenance or even above. In the same way that fitness sometimes continues to increase after the period of heavy loading, it’s almost as if there is some type of fat loss inertia whereby the diet continues working even after the person ends it.

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AUS dollars, Large Pizza $22.50
    Small $15
    Dessert Pizza $15.50-16
    Icecream $9.90

$1USD =$1.03AUS for those who need to know the conversion.

HOLY VASCULARITY!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Day 1, Week 2 Upper Body

Training

Flat Barbell Bench bar x 30, 40kg x 12, 60kg x 8, 80kg x 12-12, 100kg x 6-
    Dumbbell Incline Press 25kg x 12-12
    Seated Lat Raise 6kg x 25-25-25

Pullups 22.5kg x 12-12
    Seated Row Level 13 x 12-12
    1 Arm Machine Row Level 14 x 12-12

Cable Bicep Curl Level 10 x 15-10

Nutrition

Approx 2,440 calories, 165p, 277c, 82f

Breakfast was a large coffee with whey
    Vanilla WPC Shake pre workout
    Lunch was a large salad, 3 slices of apple strudel dessert pizza and a slice of salmon pizza
    Pre work was icecream and a steak burger
    After work was an omelet with tomato and a small shake

Thoughts

I've got a cold so I didn't go hard at training. Had a really good weekend, went to a quality Pizzeria with some friends and had a post-comp celebration. Lots of great flavors, decedent dessert pizzas and double choc icecream with peanut m&m's mixed in. To set this up I had a 60g whey shake in the morning and 1 sausage for lunch then ate all my calories at dinner. This morning I followed up the fast with another shake and a coffee and then resumed normal eating at lunch. This is usually how I set up big dinners or events and it works so well. I will continue to use this method all throughout the offseason. [/QUOTE]

-------------------

Originally Posted by Zachary533 View Post
    Agree with Devil's, after comp week I can;t explain it- but it seems your body goes right back to maintaining just below what you started with.

I started with 3000 calories, built up to 2800 average over last week and put on a total of 0.9-1kg total from my stage weight (Including big meals I had after show day after, which I didn't count)

Sitting on around 2600 atm, and am pretty hungry by the time meals come around- have out fats/fiber up a bit to combat this.

Pizza looks epic btw! Will have to grab some when I come visit before I live there (will be in about 6 weeks)
    Aye, it's not like I haven't put on weight. We're talking about around 500-600 grams of dehydrated weight over 10 days. That's a pretty fast gain if I keep this up for the next few months. 2800 calories seems to be my maintenance at the moment with daily activity/work factored in, which is pretty reasonable. To cut from here I would have to go 400-500 calories under that so that's 2300 to lose weight.

Sounds good mate, yeah the pizza is great.

Your vascularity is insane.
    With how your weight has dropped as you past the show i bet this playing a role:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...he-ltdfle.html

LTDFLE stands for Long-Term Delayed Fat Loss Effect (I’d note that I have also seen a LTDGE which is a Long-Term Delayed Growth Effect but that’s another topic for another article). Basically, this is the phenomenon whereby fat loss continues to occur even after the diet has been ended and/or calories have been raised back towards/to maintenance or even above. In the same way that fitness sometimes continues to increase after the period of heavy loading, it’s almost as if there is some type of fat loss inertia whereby the diet continues working even after the person ends it.
    I'm not seeing continued fat loss, I'm definitely softer in some parts. I believe I am experiencing the fullness you get when you bring the calories back in and start maintaining your new weight. I've noticed you always look better at a set weight on the way up from a cut than on the way down.

I mean we're talking about and increase in blood volume from high sodium and carbohydrates resulting in enhanced vascularity, not a decrease in total body fat. My glutes are definitely softer compared from the day of the show. Veins always can make you appear leaner. That's the simplest explanation rather than some magical bodily process.

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    So in and subbed. Can't wait to see how this works out as time goes by.

Epic eats too.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    dat vascularity.......surely thats a genetics thing? most mortals cant possibly expect to ever see veins all over there body like this

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You guys talking about this?

http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/2011-05qa.php

Case Study A?

Originally Posted by Devils;
    Aye, it's not like I haven't put on weight. We're talking about around 500-600 grams of dehydrated weight over 10 days.

I'm not seeing continued fat loss, I'm definitely softer in some parts. I believe I am experiencing the fullness you get when you bring the calories back in and start maintaining your new weight. I've noticed you always look better at a set weight on the way up from a cut than on the way down.
    Ok disregard this I seem to be wrong.

Morning weight 75kg and this >>

------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    So in and subbed. Can't wait to see how this works out as time goes by.

Epic eats too.
    Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    dat vascularity.......surely thats a genetics thing? most mortals cant possibly expect to ever see veins all over there body like this
    I used to think I'd never get a bicep vein, then It happened. I used to think I couldn't get a full 6 pack, then it happened. I used to think I couldn't get glutes, then it happened. I used to think I would never get veins in my legs like my upper body....

My point being there's no point in saying you cant do something unless you try. I've competed 7 times and I've gotten better each time. It's not that my genetics have changed, it's through the experience I've gained.

Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    You guys talking about this?

http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/2011-05qa.php

Case Study A?
    I guess there is some science there. During a bulk has anyone had to keep stuffing themselves just to maintain weight? then needed a large deficit just to see weight loss? Feel free to chime in on this.

Told you Thats why i brought it up.
    Softer my ass, your shredded

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn that pizza looks amazing. Sooooo vascular & 75kgs too getting leaner on the reverse haha
    Liftin' or Blazin'

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dat food and dat vascularity!

You have to be the most vascular person I know lol. At least giving Berto a run!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Told you Thats why i brought it up.
    Softer my ass, your shredded
    Yeah you're good at this.

Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    Damn that pizza looks amazing. Sooooo vascular & 75kgs too getting leaner on the reverse haha
    Cheers Bonks

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Dat food and dat vascularity!

You have to be the most vascular person I know lol. At least giving Berto a run!
    I'm honored, though I think more people would be as vascular if they got low enough.

I've got a cold at the moment, last night I had a rough sleep and woke up 2 times with a dry throat and mouth and had to go to the toilet. Obviously dehydrated by the time I got up and moving when I noticed my vascularity, which is the craziest it's ever been. Maybe I need to experiment with dropping water more the next time I go on stage?

Just treated myself to some post workout KFC

Debatable on the droping water this. you should reduce it as you get closer to show (but dont eliminate it) based off what layne has in his pre-contest and peak week article (The sticky in the main contest prep section)

Again its hit or miss and will vary from each person, you would have to try it on a prep, but may be risky before a show not knowing how it would end up

Debatable on the droping water this. you should reduce it as you get closer to show (but dont eliminate it) based off what layne has in his pre-contest and peak week article (The sticky in the main contest prep section)

Again its hit or miss and will vary from each person, you would have to try it on a prep, but may be risky before a show not knowing how it would end up
    His peak week article is a few years old, he may have changed his methods.

I have high water all the time, this morning I didn't drink for around 6 hours while sleeping, went to the toilet twice. If were to slap on a tan this morning and got up on stage that minute I would've done even better at the show.

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In to mire and study the strange yet remarkable specimen that is Devils.

Also those pizzas looked phenomenal.

Congrats on your win!